$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

i enjoy my freedom when im single the same way i enjoy the commitment i have when i'm in a relationship.....

how i envy your situation.... poor meh! how can i enjoy the commitment when she's not here (for more than a year now...)... tis as if bound by a commitment making me a single without freedom... <--- duh! :(

this happens to people who...

huwag na nga...

hehehe

go on compadre.... you seem to be very VIABLE in giving advice... the saint? hehehehehe....

ngapala... matanong... Saint of what??? hehehehehe... kailangan ma-promote ka na....

peace broh!!!!!

ika nga ni MAYKG...

being single is what you make it

you can spend it moping at home... or manic dating

you can spend it engaging in a new hobby or concentrating on priorities such as family and career

you can spend it improving yourself in preparation for your next relationship

you can spend it healing from old wound and dealing with excess baggage

you can spend it and use it as a reason to behave in promiscuous, mournful and pathetic ways

you can spend it reinventing yourself... and your life priorities

any which way, it's your choice...

being alone need not be a lonely thing to have happen....

amen to that!

you can be alone but not lonely..

you get a chance to know yourself

be happy just by yourself

so when you do get to find that someone

your happiness does not rely on just one single person

and when it doesn't work out

its not as devastating

sabi sa iyo baby_sam eh, drama ako today :P :lol: :lol:

FREE !

mas magastos nga lang kasi mas marami dates ...

<snip>

yes, free it is...

magastos? tingin ko pareho lang... gagastos ka rin naman eh... you are actually spending for the pleasures that you get... the pleasure of having a date.

pero i dont think it would be lonely, id say it would be more exciting coz youll have the chance to select which one to go out with.

in fairness, at younger age siguro youll find it lonely coz in your head, life is not complete without your partner. but reaching maturity, having those extra experiences, youll develop a different way of facing the battle of loneliness being a single. why should you be lonely in the first place? (siguro pag matanda ka na, i would agree) channeling your needs into other things opens new windows of self contentment and somehow eliminates loneliness. you may have close friends, close relatives, your best friend, etc, etc...

tama na yang explanation ko... humahaba na eh... opinion ko lang naman yun hehehehe

FREE !

mas magastos nga lang kasi mas marami dates ...

yes, free it is...

magastos? tingin ko pareho lang... gagastos ka rin naman eh... you are actually spending for the pleasures that you get... the pleasure of having a date.

pero i dont think it would be lonely, id say it would be more exciting coz youll have the chance to select which one to go out with.

in fairness, at younger age siguro youll find it lonely coz in your head, life is not complete without your partner. but reaching maturity, having those extra experiences, youll develop a different way of facing the battle of loneliness being a single. why should you be lonely in the first place? (siguro pag matanda ka na, i would agree) channeling your needs into other things opens new windows of self contentment and somehow eliminates loneliness. you may have close friends, close relatives, your best friend, etc, etc...

tama na yang explanation ko... humahaba na eh... opinion ko lang naman yun hehehehe

thanks ok lang yun! we value each others opinion and from that we learn di ba! continue to express what's in us. :*

being single is what you make it

you can spend it moping at home... or manic dating

you can spend it engaging in a new hobby or concentrating on priorities such as family and career

you can spend it improving yourself in preparation for your next relationship

you can spend it healing from old wound and dealing with excess baggage

you can spend it and use it as a reason to behave in promiscuous, mournful and pathetic ways

you can spend it reinventing yourself... and your life priorities

any which way, it's your choice...

being alone need not be a lonely thing to have happen....

amen to that!

its not as devastating

i definitely agree to that sis! I've experience having a very suffocating relationship so after we parted ways parang grabe ang sarap ng feelings im totally free, right now im enjoying my freedom also, but of course there are times na na you feel lonely din pero madali lang naman ma-overcome yun.

amen to that!

its not as devastating

oo nga eh...

but i definetely agree with what you said.. happiness is really a choice....

minsan kase, di makuntento ang mga tao...

pag-attached, gusto single

pagsingle, gusto attached.....

ikaw baby_sam? ano ba ang opinion mo dyan?

sweet, depende naman yan sa situation. if ur still attached to ur past love e being lonely yun. if you got over him/her, ur free :)

You have a point there bro. I can relate to that.... :* :* :*

alam niyo, once u got attached already and got free again, you'll never want to get attached anymore. Nowadays, the benefits u enjoy when being attached can now be enjoyed too when you're not attached. Physical needs have nothing to do with being attached or not.

As well they shouldn't. Sex and emotional attachment are two completely different things. :)

hmmm...

so what you're saying is that

you can be emotionally faithful to someone

and at the same time 'physically' unfaithful?

so you mean its okay with you if your girlfriend sleeps around

for as long as ikaw lang ang love niya?

well, interesting...

wachutink girls?

Guest sexy_legs

Being alone doesn't mean sadness. There are some moments na parang empty ka especially kung may problems and stress ka and you got no one to run to, that's where we tend to look for someone to be with. Most of the time "companionship" lang talaga ang hanap mo.

Gaya ng sabi ni boyet, case to case basis. If you got a partner na really compliments you and you both love each other, why choose to be alone?

If I got a choice, I want to have a partner but he should be very understanding and secured for us to enjoy both of our freedom. It does not follow also porket nasa relasyon ka, mawawala na ang freedom, if that's the case, the relationship won't last..... a relationship should make you both grow and compliment each other not make a world tigher place to live in.

hmmm...

so what you're saying is that

you can be emotionally faithful to someone

and at the same time 'physically' unfaithful?

so you mean its okay with you if your girlfriend sleeps around

for as long as ikaw lang ang love niya?

well, interesting...

wachutink girls?

sorry ha, pero i dont believe in that eh....

loyalista po ako :P

Guest sexy_legs

hmmm.. ok.... this is just a point of few.

Ideally, mas masarap ang feeling pag you are making out with someone you love.

But I agree with Mike, sex and love are two different things.

Going to bed with someone doesn't mean that you are inlove or you love that person. There are some "moments" that you just want it, most of the time if you do it, the passion is not the same though

Pero, if you love your current partner and respects him (am talking about women) she can't afford to sleep around. Not unlike men, lalaki yan e, kahit anong gawin mo, they still have that urge to sleep around, play and flirt and get laid by different women.

They can take a woman to bed without emotional attachments and be friends after. hope di naman bastard or a**hole ang guy.

Being lonely or happy is a decision one has to make...Example would be... If we are battered, and still allow our partner to continuously do it to you, it will be your choice to be desperate & eventually lonely... but if we decided to be happy, we can be capable of giving up this kind of relationship....Therefore, it all depends on us to decide..it's our choice to exercise our right...our freedom...because this is one of the greatest gifts God has given us ...the freewill...the freedom of choice...what matters though is how we make use of this choice....be it good or othewise, we should be reponsible for the outcome of our choice.....do i make sense??? :) :rolleyes:

" Unless we become responsible for all our good lucks & ill fortunes, we can never make it.." Anonymous

Edited by big_D
Being lonely or happy is a decision one has to make...Example would be... If we are battered, and still allow our partner to continuously do it to you, it will be your choice to be desperate & eventually lonely... but if we decided to be happy, we can be capable of giving up this kind of relationship....Therefore, it all depends on us to decide..it's our choice to exercise our right...our freedom...because this is one of the greatest gifts God has given us ...the freewill...the freedom of choice...what matters though is how we make use of this choice....be it good or othewise, we should be reponsible for the outcome of our choice.....do i make sense??? :) :rolleyes:

" Unless we become responsible for all our good lucks & ill fortunes, we can never make it.." Anonymous

parang ganun lang kadali yun ha. maraming factors din to consider eh. hindi ganun kadali.

Thanks for your opinion, don't worry it will not happen anymore, have some realizations na. :*

Being lonely or happy is  a decision one has to make...Example would be... If we are battered, and still allow our partner to continuously do it to you, it will be your choice to be desperate & eventually lonely... but if we decided to be happy, we can be capable of giving up this kind of relationship....Therefore, it all depends on us to decide..it's our choice to exercise our right...our freedom...because this is one of the greatest gifts God has given us ...the freewill...the freedom of choice...what matters though is how we make use of this choice....be it good or othewise, we should be reponsible for the outcome of our choice.....do i make sense??? :)  :rolleyes:

parang ganun lang kadali yun ha. maraming factors din to consider eh. hindi ganun kadali.

Kaya nga sabi ko ay desisyon iyon....di mag isip ka bago ka magdecide...kung di ka makadecide..problema mo na iyon....peace bro..