Kung Magtatake Ka Ng Panibagong Course...

[i'm trying to get people's opinion about what course to take. I am thinking of taking a course that would give me a chance to go abroad. Got friends who are already abroad because of IT and Nursing. I've pretty much saved enough to study again but I really don't know what to take...do you guys have any opinions?

I'm actually taking a short course in Web Development but I'm still on the wall whether I should delve more into it or take another course. Help! <_< :unsure:

• Like (+1) 2
[i'm trying to get people's opinion about what course to take. I am thinking of taking a course that would give me a chance to go abroad. Got friends who are already abroad because of IT and Nursing. I've pretty much saved enough to study again but I really don't know what to take...do you guys have any opinions?

I'm actually taking a short course in Web Development but I'm still on the wall whether I should delve more into it or take another course. Help! <_< :unsure:

Siguro as yourself first what you want to do in your day to day activities, do you like the company of people, then nursing it is.. if you feel comfortable in front of the PC inside a cubicle for 8 hours, then IT it is...

As for me i would like to take up fine arts, animation or film. I have had enough of the scientific / engineering and business side of Architecture, bring me back to the world of artistic expression!

Well I agree with the poster above, what do you see yourself doing on a day to day basis?

Better yet what is your passion? Im sure you gotta have one.

These are some of the questions you need to answer if you are to pick a course. You need to pick a course that you will be good at. You can only be good at something when you are pursuing it as a passion.

I teach comparative vertebrate anatomy to premeds. The lab part is really messy, and not to mention its really smelly because they have to work on embalmed cats :sick: . Those who are taking premeds as an obligation usually find my class gruelling, while those who do have the desire to become health professionals actually do enjoy themselves inspite of the stress of the course.

Ultimately your success in life will not be determined by the course you took in college or your GWA. It all depends on where you will choose to use your skills. SO I hope you will start by making good ones while studying

Best of luck to you

If it boils down to just taking a course and going abroad, you have to check out what's in demand in that particular country where you want to go. Study your options and try to project what would be in demand in two to three years (or the time it would take for you to finish your course). We have so much IT professionals and nurses that the ones who are able to find really good jobs abroad are the ones that have years of experience and you'd have difficulties competing with them.