Keeping The Long Distance Relationship Alive

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I believe one of the factors that can help you keep a long distance relationship is " constant communication". Constant communication that gives the both of you time to talk to each other no matter how busy the both of you. Schedule the day and time on when you two are available to talk. Also, you don't need to have a very long conversation that would take hours just keep your relationship. If the person really loves you he/she will understand and will sacrifice. Let say if you guys are living in a different time zones.

• Like (+1) 1

Hi Everyone,

I had this college/HS GF we were together for 4 years during those times. Then we broke up right before graduating and 2 years ago we recently got connected to each other. She already resides in Sydney and I'm still here in the Ph.

I went to her every year since then and she comes back here in our country to see me for about almost 6 weeks so we see each other twice a year.

Just this May, she told me that she fell out of love for me again. I really had my doubts with her excuses that she doesn't love me anymore. We were already planning for our future together and that I'll be the one to move to AU. I kept on asking her if she was breaking up with me because of this guy friend that she has that I'm always jealous about and she just kept on denying it.

I'm having a hard time moving on from her and last week i just got confirmation that she and the guy are already dating and i confronted them both about it since this guy was also introduced to me around 3 - 4 times. I feel so stupid right now and heartbroken. When my ex and I talked about it she said that "nadevelop" lang daw. And she's not happy with what she did to me and she's feeling guilty about it.

Man, I really need your advice on how to move on/get over this situation. I really really love this girl i thought we were gonna get married already next year. I was supposed to buy a ring last month. Man im going crazy. http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif

• 3 months later...