Do You Wear Gloves When You Work Out?

Lifting Straps... assists the forearms during exercises that may require heavy pulling like deadliftss, rows and other pulling movements

hmmm... where can i get those?

nice back!! IDOL!!! working one's back can be very boring..ang lupit mo sir!!

Actually, working out the back has been my favorite. :thumbsupsmiley:

good for you!!

nkktamad kasi magback minsan...based from my experience.. the back is the least body part that people look at. hehe

i still wear gloves...magaspang na nga ang kamay ko nahiya ako sa girl ko..kelangan mag gloves para di na lumala.. :headsetsmiley:

pero boss di ka ba kinakalyo? i gave up on gloves kasi parang ganun din. esp when i do biceps..(well i maybe wrong or bka di proper ung hawak ko. hehe)but im gonna try what the vets here suggested. lifting straps. ^_^

good for you!!

nkktamad kasi magback minsan...based from my experience.. the back is the least body part that people look at. hehe

nakkatamad true. but, you need to work your back to create the illusion of you looking wider, and it also helps improve your posture

nakkatamad true. but, you need to work your back to create the illusion of you looking wider, and it also helps improve your posture

i definitely agree! haha! especially on where u sed "to create the illusion of you looking wider" hehe :cool:

i don't use gloves. I just use chalk to keep the bar from slipping from my hands during deadlifts and rows

wow.. this is new.. panu un sir? para ba yan ung sa gymnastics? effective ba?

I recomend the gloves with "grip assist flaps" that works like straps manufactured by Harbinger. I was able to purchase mine in Waltermart Quezon City.

hmmm...will look this up also sir.. thanks!