Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Speaking of Top Theras. I recently just met one and me being the fool that I am, always acting without thinking.

First time I saw her I asked her to go out with me. (I have pm her in Mtc before hand at least haha) and she agreed. I was just going to take her out initially before she goes to work at the spa and I was going to go there to have a session with after but instead she skipped work and we ended up spending the rest of the day together. I am totally a pushover for a pretty face and had a really good time with her. Time just flew by next thing I know it was close to midnight.

Even though I had a wonderful time with her I felt really guilty because by her missing work she is also missing out on making money as well and I didn’t like that so I felt somewhat bad afterwards. I want to see her again but at the same time i don’t want to be selfish.

But at least it’s something good to put in my memory bank.

I have met a Thera with a good heart!

Eventually a higher IQ thera will realize that f#&king hundreds of men for money gets tiring, and she gets old and no longer in demand some day... so she's looking for a retirement option when age and looks fade.

Will you be her retirement option?

Eventually a higher IQ thera will realize that f#&king hundreds of men for money gets tiring, and she gets old and no longer in demand some day... so she's looking for a retirement option when age and looks fade.

Will you be her retirement option?

i will be taking brother Barretm82 lead and try to stick with just being friends

Any Thera that does not try to scam me has a good heart in my books haha

Theras are like any other people... there is an intrisic good in them. Of coourse, they can be hardened by experience... but in the end they will just act according to how they have experience the world, whether cautious, trusting, or selfish, just as any other himan being we meet around.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree with you on these points.

Good post.

Hahaha. :D

I’m sure you agree the most dun sa diseotso at disenuebe lol

Meron naman, either inosenteng newbie or yung thera na nakaipon ng malaki at di ka na pagtitiyagaang lokohin pa kasi sureball na sa supply ng mga malilibog na gms na handang magtip ng x2 x3 ng rate, barya ka nalang kumbaga

Theras are like any other people... there is an intrisic good in them. Of coourse, they can be hardened by experience... but in the end they will just act according to how they have experience the world, whether cautious, trusting, or selfish, just as any other himan being we meet around.

theras are not like any other people, otherwise, thera tayong lahat

i do get hard kahit walang experience, basta yummy

pero tama ka, depende na rin sa klase ng gm, pero lahat ng nakilala kong theras na naging gurang na sa industry, yun yung mga marunong magadjust, at hindi gumaganti dahil binuraot sya ng isang gm, gaganti din sa iba

yung mga scammer, kahit gaano ka-hot, di rin umuunlad

Thera are not for dating game. You pay what you get for. So don't put your heart once your in there. Be happy and enjoy when you are with her.

theras are also for dating game... specifically on the f#&king part of dating, you can forget the other parts of the game

may few times na i was actually just looking for theras as gf, the reason is consistent sex and they turn out to be cheaper, especially kung simple lang yung thera, than having a gf na you have to treat for a dinner, holidays in the beach or abroad, gifts etc., i was only looking for consistent sex during those times, those theras i “dated” that time exactly fit the role, of course pag may hinihingi na na pampaayos ng bahay, may sakit si tatay, etc. bye bye na haha

theras are also for dating game... specifically on the f#&king part of dating, you can forget the other parts of the game

may few times na i was actually just looking for theras as gf, the reason is consistent sex and they turn out to be cheaper, especially kung simple lang yung thera, than having a gf na you have to treat for a dinner, holidays in the beach or abroad, gifts etc., i was only looking for consistent sex during those times, those theras i dated that time exactly fit the role, of course pag may hinihingi na na pampaayos ng bahay, may sakit si tatay, etc. bye bye na haha

O mga ateng, bantayan niyo na ito at kakantutin lang kayo nito. Mamaya pangit pa 😂🤣😅

True. People are generally good. And that includes thera. Well of course some of them also do believe that malalaspag dn sila kaya if they can hustle a GM the longer they can delay the laspag. Kasi nga naman say they need 15k monthly. If they can hustle a GM for 15k a month e d nabawasan ung "need" nila na makipag sex sa iba.

Out of topic, kinda reminds me of realtors and salespeople... Kabibili mo lng ng lupa tatawagan ka pa dn para mag alok ng lupa, kukulitin ka pa ng sales talk... Parang gusto mo sabihin kabibili ko lng ano tingin mo sakin gawa sa pera.. Hahahha... Pag ikaw nmn mag papabenta lakas iwas... Parang thera. Pag hingi bilis pag kakabig ka na iwas... Hehehe... No offense meant sa mga realtors pero you make good money but YES you are like theras.. Hahaha

i will be taking brother Barretm82 lead and try to stick with just being friends

aba may na influence pala ako dito hehe. for me its much better to date a top thera. they dont need our money so its less likely she will try to scam you. but there are some top theras who still do.

get to know her reallllyyy well brader and decide "objectively" if youre willing to swallow whatever s**+ she may have in her life. that is if you want to be serious with her. good luck!

Recently lng nagpunta ako spa pagkatapos yung thera nag message agad sya kailan daw ako babalik.Halos araw araw na ata sya nag hi at hello.Ano meaning nun mga lodi? type kaya ako ni Thera?.Ayoko masyado makipagchat ng matagal marupok pa namn ako.

Kung 80 percent discount to 100 percent naman sa tip eh di araw arawin mo din.

Sino b ang sa tingin mo ang naFall? Ikaw o si Thera?

aba may na influence pala ako dito hehe. for me its much better to date a top thera. they dont need our money so its less likely she will try to scam you. but there are some top theras who still do.

Even though she doesn’t need my money I still always take care of the bill which can get costly sometimes haha. Unlike the lucky boy-toys.

But it is nice eating at a restaurant having the hottest woman there. We where just at a Japanese restaurant and there where married couples sitting on both sides of use. The married guys kept glancing over to check her out and their wife’s where not to happy haha.

Siguro talang paraan lng ni Thera yun para mapilitan akong i-visit sya.Minsan hirap malaman kung type ka ni Thera o dahil lng sa malaki binigay kong tip.Medyo bago pa kasi ako dito kaya di ko pa kabisado galawan ng mga Thera haha.

Kung bago ka pa lng, my suggestion is dont look for love in a spa. Or wag mo masyado bigyan ng kahulugan ang ginagawa nila syo. Lalo na pag sinundan ng mga salitang "syo ko lng ginagawa ito" o " bihira kong gawin yun".

This has always been me. Pag pasok ko sa spa, I get a thera na type ko. Accept whatever she can give at whatever price she wants. Pag nagustuhan ko, nag enjoy I may invite her for night cap or labas lng pero only for my liking. Meaning kung ayaw ko kumain mag isa yayayain ko sya libre. Kung gusto ko itry ung bagong restaurant wala akong kasama na mag reserve ng upuan o pumila o mauna na pumila yayayain ko sya. Cyempre pag action gusto ko given na yun. Wag mo na masyado isipin ung maghapon magdamag kayo magka txt. O malaki o maliit ang bigay mo, o kiniss ka nya o ni live ka nya. Basta ang importante si number 1. At ikaw yun. Bsta nag enjoy ka, okey na yun. Pag nag enjoy cya, e d mas okey nxt time ulit. Pag hindi, e d tumanggi nlng cya tpps ikaw move forward. Bsta follow your happiness.

Honestly, i got a top thera as gf. She's got more of a Caucasian look (eyes,nose, skin, height ang all that). She keeps telling me to wait for her for about 5-7 years.

Of course, there are lots of benefits for having her. GFE/PSE 2x a week at least. Moneywise, she got hers. So my businesses and profession keep going up financially. And when we stroll at the business center, everybody looks at her. I'm usually wearing business suit, so who would suspect her for a whore? She's proud of it actually. But she's independent minded. So she wants to save her money and not depend on me.

Any comments please?

seems i know her based on your description.

As long as you are getting what you want out of the relationship, nothing should matter. The thing that bothers most people here is that she is being intimate with other guys, and might have some other "entanglements" on the side. If those aren't a factor for you, that's great, travel that road til the destination, and then see where you are.

i agree, very well said.

Hmmmm Be realistic and don't be too smug. While I'd hate to be a killjoy didn't it ever occur to you maybe the married guys checking her out were her previous clients before? They have tasted her and were just remembering how horny she was in bed? I wouldn't be too proud to parade a known prosti in public, it's extremely embarrassing.

And NO, it's not nice. Even if she was the hottest woman there, PROSTI pa din and ANYONE can have her as long as they can pay so sorry but nothing to be proud of.

Very well said sir! Saw some guests before that are very proud in dating a top thera in public. Some even do PDAs. It's actually an awkward & embarassing situation.

As a gentleman, yes you should foot the bill.

Hmmmm Be realistic and don't be too smug. While I'd hate to be a killjoy didn't it ever occur to you maybe the married guys checking her out were her previous clients before? They have tasted her and were just remembering how horny she was in bed? I wouldn't be too proud to parade a known prosti in public, it's extremely embarrassing.

BTW: We were. Not we where.

Well one thing I was not parade her around we where just going out like normal people.

I just happen to notice what the married men where doing. But thanks for the insight I never looked at it that way where they could have been a customer of hers.

• Like (+1) 1

As a gentleman, yes you should foot the bill.

And NO, it's not nice. Even if she was the hottest woman there, PROSTI pa din and ANYONE can have her as long as they can pay so sorry but nothing to be proud of.

BTW: We were. Not we where.

Very well said sir..