What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

Guest templar

It depends.

If I didn't ask the girl (whether or not she's had sex with a guy before) and it turned out that she had ...... ok lang yun, I can take that ......

BUT if the girl volunteered the info to me (saying that she hasn't had sex with a guy before) and it turns out that she had ..... ibang usapan yon kasi may halong deceit di ba? .... That will make me pause and think :(

Edited by templar666
BUT if the girl volunteered the info to me (saying that she hasn't had sex with a guy before) and it turns out that she had ..... ibang usapan yon kasi may halong deceit di ba? .... That will make me pause and think :(

Good point. Ibang usapan na talaga yan. Pero you have to consider what point in your relationship she claimed this. Kasi kung acquaintances pa lang kayo nun, you really can't expect for such a sensitive disclosure. Ibang usapan na if she keeps denying it kahit nung kayo na, ta's it turns out tinatarantado ka lang pala niya.

It would be really shallow of you if you get mad at her for things that happened to her in the past. If she isn't sorry for doing the things she did then why should you care? As if may pwede tayong gawin to turn back time and make it all go away...

You don't hear about women looking for virgin men now do you?

Get over it na lang. Besides, you'd be hardpressed to find a 20-something virgin nowadays.

Opinion ko lang po.

Guest simply_tinA
Corny mo kung ganun a. Kung girlfriend mo, therefore mahal mo, dapat wala kang pakialam sa past life. She is who she is right now despite, in spite, and because of whatever happened before you even met her. It counts, but not in the way that it's like it should matter now.

ayan!!~~ nasermunan ka tuloy crawler!!~~~ :P :P :P

What if you found out na yung GF mo eh! nagalaw na ng iba b4? would that change anything?

no..i dont think so...kasi im sure mas maraming nakagalaw sa kin kesa sa nakagalaw sa kanya..nyahahahaha..i dont believe in virginty..its just a piece of meat....i dont agree on that stupendous line that goes 'the greatest gift a woman can give her man is her virginity' bwaarrkk i think im gonna throw up...crap!

Edited by krunchaway

i agree with u guys....

virginity dont matter that much anymore... as long as she didnt lie naman about her past ok lang... i mean... ako din naman dami na experience so i cant expect my gf to be virginal... thats double standard. But Id be cautious if the girl is known to have been with a lot of guiys in the past. Medyo indicative ata na indi tumatagal sa kanya yung lalake. OK lang if ok lang rin sayo pero if ur looking for a seriuos gf talaga... warning sign din yun if the girl has already had a lot of guys before u.