Left-Wing Parties: The Truth & Lies About Philippine Communism

Related old thread:

CPP NPA : The Truth and Lies About Philippine Communism

BAYAN MUNA, AKBAYAN, BAYAN, GABRIELA, KMU, PISTON, KADAMAY, etc. etc. etc.

Ilan lamang to sa mga "aktibistang grupo/partylist" na kumokondena sa mga kamalian ng bawat administrasyon. Little did we know, ang mga ito ay mga taga suporta at tagapagtaguyod ng CPP-NPA. Ang mga armadong "rebolusyonaryo" na idineklara ng US at EU na terorista

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/02/02/17/cpp-npa-is-still-a-terrorist-group-us-says

at ngayon ng ating presidente Du30

https://www.rappler.com/nation/190457-duterte-proclamation-communist-party-philippines-new-peoples-army-terrorist-group

These party list people na patuloy ang pagtakbo kada eleksyon, kumukuha ng pondo sa gobyerno (na tax natin) para gamitin sa rally, pagsusunog ng effigy, at pagbili ng mga armas ng NPA.

I know because i had a personal on hand experience during my college days.

These fake ideology should stop. While bright students from UP are fighting and dying, Joma is enjoying his exile

UP Manila student among those killed in military-NPA clash in Nasugbu

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/regions/635032/up-manila-student-among-those-killed-in-military-npa-clash-in-nasugbu/story/

http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2010/12/1990s-2000s-jose-maria-joma-sison-cpp-ndf-ilps_bayan_gabriela_kmu.jpg

Your thoughts on this everyone?

Edited by LunarBlossom

I came from the grassroots. CPP NPA mission and vision... is to have a new outlook in govt. The rebels are being supported by the locals.. The change of govt. is being propelled by the CPP NPA forces thru arms struggle because they were once tortured/ killed without due process by the people sitting in the government.

The NPA get the symphaty of the locals due to afiliation and friends.

Hindi mo nga alam minsan kausap ninyo sa barrio ay NPA.

While I find the actions of these armed rebel groups are complicating things somewhat, I would have to agree with Tomagants' assessment.

These leftist groups exists because they see something that they need to fight for. You may not agree with what that is, maybe because it doesn't benefit you, but we can't deny that they are there because they perceive something that doesn't seem right to them.

you can be a patriot anytime and make a choice or do something to make everything better but not by adding more problems to the current rotting system.

do arson, rev tax, ambush of army and pnp, kidnapping and extortion sound like the way/means to achieve the "change" that they want?

does this extreme and violent methods the proper way to "have a new outlook" in govt?

these leftist condones EJK like hell, pero yung mga ambush na ginagawa nila na may nadadamay na sanggol tahimik sila?

tell me if this gives you a sign or sincerity for the "new government" they want to achieve?

4-month-old baby, cop killed in NPA ambush

Read more: http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cagayan-de-oro/local-news/2017/11/11/4-month-old-baby-cop-killed-npa-ambush-574059
Follow us: @sunstaronline on Twitter | SunStar Philippines on Facebook

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cagayan-de-oro/local-news/2017/11/11/4-month-old-baby-cop-killed-npa-ambush-574059

push ng push ng Peace Talks ampota pero ganito naman ang ginagawa nila. sinong tangang gobyerno ang papayag na ganito ang gawin sa kanila despite of giving/showing them good faith?

these administration had to move heaven and earth to come closer in ending their rebellion, and what do these NPA's give back in return?

I want this thread not just to be a room for debate or banter but also to spread information to everyone na wag iboto at suportahan ang mga ganitong mapagpanggap na party list na supporters ng NPA.

students-presentation-itroduction-to-cpp

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 1

my 5 cent opinion

I think by principle, communism is good in terms of a vast population of non achievers. everybody is an employee. so whether you're a manager or a laborer your salary is the same. that's good. but does not promote growth. furthermore the government takes a more oppressing role. to silence uprisings and change in the system. since all the money is funneled to the government. everyone is a slave, except the government. so by fueling it with greed and corruption. the government is the breeding ground for decay.

particularly in the Philippines. the cpp should be eradicated. but people who need money makes a business out of it. by way of rallies, getting support from lazy people. (500 pesos join a rally) free food and all.

lazy people who would like free houses, free food, free everything. these are the kinds of people that supports communists in the hope of free everything. what they don't know is that everything is free for payment of free will. you will never be hungry but in turn will never be rich. will never have a voice and will never be able to run. you are a guinea pig for life. so as your kids and everyone.

activists think they are doing good, instead they are just following a false ideology. what? lower jeepney fares? nobody thinks for the jeepney driver? jeepney dirver wants lower fuel prices? who will pay the oil? as a nation, we need to pay as a country. (a lot of people are still unproductive "tagay!" street dwellers etc.) vast lands, a lot of workers. no revenue. why? idiotic policies. false ideologies.

just imagine our taxes being funneled to the npa, businesses asking for taxes. the npa are like leeches. they fight for nothing. actually they just want to keep their salaries, guns and power. well if cant have a position in the government, join the other side. there no queues, no tax, no nothing. just join you get some degree of power, some clout, some cash some guns and new friends. ka Freddie! hahaha.

the government should destroy the core of cpp npa. they are not fighting for anything. just want money and talk s@%t in the society. if they are really fighting for something, they should stand up to it and not make a business out of it. show that its worth dying for, not running to the hills and try to slug it out in the jungle. bunch of cowards and losers.

the cpp cannot make this nation great. they are dead weight. demoracy is still the best.. but coupled with greedy and lazy people, democracy also rots to the core... we need to change as a country as a nation, which is easier said than done. just the traffic problem, nobody wants to give way. provincial busses don't want to give way. city busses don't want to give way. private vehicles don't want to give way. motorcycles don't want to give way. same in government. same in our people. we as individuals need to change. those who do not want to change should leave the country. why stay if you don't want to follow the law. get the f#&k out. same with cpp npa. get the f#&k out the Philippines.

There must be a deeper insight on how we approach the subject of CPP NPA. I believe what is Ideal is not Real. ... what Is Real ... we must be practical... If we deal with arms struggle... the root cause of this is tyranny... That the poor is becoming poorer and poorer. ... survival is the key .... in order to survive they need to fight... in all aspects...

The child being hit by the NPA is an isolated case.... what is the issue behind..... oppression of the grassroots is equated to arms struggle that in this way they can fight for their rights.. This is not easy problem when one is hungry and could barely feed the members of the family....

Oh we're to talk about that... but when the PNP kills a pregnant girl and a baby they be quiet.

(http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/929986/couple-infant-baby-murder-police-operation-lanao-del-norte)

Yes, as I said the NPA itself is making things quite complicated, but that does not mean anyone who shares their ideals are automatically NPA.

are you sure about that??? baka magulat ka pag nalaman mo kung anong klaseng sistema at lebel ng pakikibaka ang meron bago nagiging NPA at san nagsisimula ang pagiging NPA sa makabagong panahon. Nagmamagaling ka na naman.

we are talking about these party list hiding behind the face of being "activist/anti government/freedom of speech, etc." systems.

do you think these "ideologist" who runs every elections and wins then uses YOUR TAX MONEY to burn Effigies, stage rally, pay for people in the rally, buy spray paints to vandalize "mabuhay ang cpp-npa - bayan muna" everywhere are not NPA supporters? tell me...

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 1

are you sure about that??? baka magulat ka pag nalaman mo kung anong klaseng sistema at lebel ng pakikibaka ang meron bago nagiging NPA at san nagsisimula ang pagiging NPA sa makabagong panahon. Nagmamagaling ka na naman.

we are talking about these party list hiding behind the face of being "activist/anti government/freedom of speech, etc." systems.

do you think these "ideologist" who runs every elections and wins then uses YOUR TAX MONEY to burn Effigies, stage rally, pay for people in the rally, buy spray paints to vandalize "mabuhay ang cpp-npa - bayan muna" everywhere are not NPA supporters? tell me...

...Anyone who shares SOME/Most of their ideals are automatically NPA - yan brad baka pwede na yan.

Sna pag lumaban sila harapan, ayaw naman nila makipaglaban sa Gov't Forces ng harapan eh.

...Anyone who shares SOME/Most of their ideals are automatically NPA - yan brad baka pwede na yan.

Sna pag lumaban sila harapan, ayaw naman nila makipaglaban sa Gov't Forces ng harapan eh.

Kala ko you said you don't want to generalize? Anyways. If you have a smaller army, the best strategy is to use guerilla warfare. Or haven't you read about what our forces did during the Japanese occupation. And I'm not saying the NPA is right, ah. I'm just saying it's a logical strategy.

Define nga natin ano ang NPA. It is the Armed faction (kaya nga ARMY eh) of the leftist group. Yun mga nag ra rally ba may armas? Are they killing government soldiers? Parang sinabi mo dahil we're part of the Philippines nasa Army na din tayo? Ganun ba? So I'm working in DPWH kunwari, part ba ako ng Philippine Army? Ikaw, you support the PNP ideals, are you part of the PNP?

How are you sure they use our tax money for those effigies? I'm assuming you have receipts? And those so-called payment for people to join the rally... you have the money trail, also or are those mere assumptions?

BTW, since we're talking about misappropriation of funds anyways. Have you also checked how the more mainstream congressmen use our tax money? Bagong SUV/Hummer or whatever it is they're driving nowadays...

Edited by tk421

Communism/socialsm is part of political spectrum. Theres nothng wrong with that. Part ng curriculum yan sa social science.

Even if magng ganun ang paniniwala ng isang tao, walang isyu dun. What is against the law is the armd struggle. Yan ang NPA.

Kaya i disagree with the earlier statement na pag naniwala sa kanila, NPA na. Hndi po ganun un na automatic.

• Like (+1) 1

Communism/socialsm is part of political spectrum. Theres nothng wrong with that. Part ng curriculum yan sa social science.

Even if magng ganun ang paniniwala ng isang tao, walang isyu dun. What is against the law is the armd struggle. Yan ang NPA.

Kaya i disagree with the earlier statement na pag naniwala sa kanila, NPA na. Hndi po ganun un na automatic.

Exactly!

Kala ko you said you don't want to generalize? Anyways. If you have a smaller army, the best strategy is to use guerilla warfare. Or haven't you read about what our forces did during the Japanese occupation. And I'm not saying the NPA is right, ah. I'm just saying it's a logical strategy.

Define nga natin ano ang NPA. It is the Armed faction (kaya nga ARMY eh) of the leftist group. Yun mga nag ra rally ba may armas? Are they killing government soldiers? Parang sinabi mo dahil we're part of the Philippines nasa Army na din tayo? Ganun ba? So I'm working in DPWH kunwari, part ba ako ng Philippine Army? Ikaw, you support the PNP ideals, are you part of the PNP?

How are you sure they use our tax money for those effigies? I'm assuming you have receipts? And those so-called payment for people to join the rally... you have the money trail, also or are those mere assumptions?

BTW, since we're talking about misappropriation of funds anyways. Have you also checked how the more mainstream congressmen use our tax money? Bagong SUV/Hummer or whatever it is they're driving nowadays...

In case you Didn't realize, i was trying to point out the lacking words in Your post para maintindihan ni daphne. Gets?

And no need to school me on military stuffs and history. I can refute your claim na pag smaller army - the best is guerilla warfare dapat, depende yan sa terrain at the environment. Too many times in greek and roman history, the times when they had smaller army didn't resort to guerilla warfare. Israelites, macedonians, Germanic tribes...etc...you can't even count on your 10 fingers the times where guerilla warfare was used in the military course of history that won.

In case you Didn't realize, i was trying to point out the lacking words in Your post para maintindihan ni daphne. Gets?

And no need to school me on military stuffs and history. I can refute your claim na pag smaller army - the best is guerilla warfare dapat, depende yan sa terrain at the environment. Too many times in greek and roman history, the times when they had smaller army didn't resort to guerilla warfare. Israelites, macedonians, Germanic tribes...etc...you can't even count on your 10 fingers the times where guerilla warfare was used in the military course of history that won.

Talk about generalizations again.

Ikaw na nga nagsabi depende sa terrain at environment ang pag gamit ng guerilla warfare.

I ask you this: does the Philippine terrain and environment qualify as a good candidate for guerilla warfare?

Hindi ba gumamit ng guerrilla tactics ang karamihan ng wars? Oo hindi nasabi sa mga books at history pero it is part of the strategy ng bawat wars ang gumamit ng ganitong style. I personally think na isa ito sa ginamit na strategy ng mga commanders in order to win a bigger war.

Sa tingin ko nakikita mo ito sa part ng groups na mayroon technological advancement. Ang guerilla tactics is integral part ng strategy to win when you have an inferior army, technology, and info.

Hindi ba gumamit ng guerrilla tactics ang karamihan ng wars? Oo hindi nasabi sa mga books at history pero it is part of the strategy ng bawat wars ang gumamit ng ganitong style. I personally think na isa ito sa ginamit na strategy ng mga commanders in order to win a bigger war.

Sa tingin ko nakikita mo ito sa part ng groups na mayroon technological advancement. Ang guerilla tactics is integral part ng strategy to win when you have an inferior army, technology, and info.

Hindi ibig sabihin smaller army ka guerilla agad ang best, yan ang punto. Well opinion mo yan, ako based on history and military facts.

Talk about generalizations again.

Ikaw na nga nagsabi depende sa terrain at environment ang pag gamit ng guerilla warfare.

I ask you this: does the Philippine terrain and environment qualify as a good candidate for guerilla warfare?

Nvm nalang halatang d mo na gets. Inayos ko nga statement mo para maiba ang pagka intindi ni daphne. Wla akong pake sa iba mong reply after that. Pa Philippine terrain kapa and environment dyan, baket may NPA vs Army ba sa ibabaw ng megamall?

Maybe next time you post on police/ military stuffs, opinions and analysis - i'll just group you with the 3 other trolls that doesn't need to be given attention.

Ganito yan brad, kung sa umpisa palang inayos na at sinabi ang opposing forces, conditions wla na tayong pag uusapan. Wag na tayu mag over extend sa missiles.

Nvm nalang halatang d mo na gets. Inayos ko nga statement mo para maiba ang pagka intindi ni daphne. Wla akong pake sa iba mong reply after that. Pa Philippine terrain kapa and environment dyan, baket may NPA vs Army ba sa ibabaw ng megamall?

Maybe next time you post on police/ military stuffs, opinions and analysis - i'll just group you with the 3 other trolls that doesn't need to be given attention.

Well di ko ma-intindihan ano ba ang goal mo sa post mo. Mag ba butt in ka para i dispute yun small army vs big army at using guerilla tactics tapos sinabi mo na nga depende sa terrain tapos ngayon ayaw mo i acknowledge na yun na nga ang logical tactic para sa kanila.

Ano yun? Para lang masabi mo na well read ka sa military stuff*s*.... In short mema lang ba yun?

My answer to terrain/environment was in response to this statement of yours:

Tapos ngayon iiwas ka at may megamall ka pa dyan.

Kung di sya effective for them, bakit nandyan pa din sila after so many decades?

On to other stuff(s), then...

Edited by tk421