Thailand

Any establishment in Bangkok is very easy to acces lalo na kung angkas ka sa motorbike huwag lang pagnakainom. Tuk-tuk or taxi would be best alternative.

The last time I visited Aqua was new at para sa akin mas prefer ko ang mga models nila compared to attendants ng The Lords. Maaayos tumindig in their long gown para kang pumipili ng ka-table sa Pegasus dati.

Paki-post baka may bagong bukas na MP dahil usually naroroon ang magaganda kahit retokada.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are tuk-tuk rates reasonable or hindi "harang"?

You normally negotiate with the driver of tuk-tuk but it is said they charge just like the taxi or more. With this hot summer I think it is more comfortable to take a taxi (metered) while kung madalian better ride a motorbike kailangan pa rin ang negotiation. Hindi na nga lang problemang makipag-negotiate dahil drivers can understand and speak English unlike before.

In Pattaya, you can just ride this 10 Bhat cab (typical to jeepneys here) na paikot-ikot lang around the city. Taxi is also available but di ako nakakita ng tuk-tuk dito.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sukhumvit area would be the better place say for shopping big malls are there like Siam Paragon and Terminal .21.

If you are into night life either you should be in Nana area or near Soi Cowboy. Nana Entertainment Plaza closes earlier compared to Soi Cowboy. Soi Cowboy is very near Terminal 21. Outside Nana Plaza maraming pick-up girls puwedeng dalhin mo sa iyong hotel and short-time motels are easily available. Almost all clubs here are with a-go-go dancers in their two-piece except a club in Soi Cowboy where all are fully naked pati na rin pag-tinable mo. Every order naman they will update the receipt and place in front of you for you to monitor. Be sure to bring a copy of your passport on your CP dahil baka mapagkamalan kang local na di-allowed inside the club.

You can talk to any driver of taxi, tuk-tuk, motorbike or hotel limousine for the soapy massage. English is not a problem with them. Kahit sa labas lang ng hotel may mga private cars to serve you.

For legit massage, you need to go to a spa and usually they would recommend the hot compress. I used to visit Rangnam spa in Pratunam and the package may cost you 5000 to 6000 Bhat and will take 3 hours. If you avail it here in Dusit Thani it will cost more. But there are other spas which may charge lesser for he same service or offer other massage technique. Some hotels have their own spas or the recep may recommend one.

Any place in Bangkok is good for tour purposes since it easy to arrange with tour operators in the hotel. Bangkok has more temples and palaces to show.

Try to watch Siam Niramit cultural show which also include dinner (smorgasbord buffet style) if you prefer. The food is good enough.

If you want to see much of their trans, try to see the ladyboy show.

I normally check this thread for updates or check youtube for my annual visit there which I plan to have it on June para di kainitan. I used to book in Agoda for hotels.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...