Fat Burners And Diet Pills

:mtc:

bro i think diet pills has a side effects. It's better kung magexercise ka na lang or mag gym kna lang. If ever mag gym ka consult a trainer about you status and follow the routine that the trainer give to you to follow. Papayat ka na nga magiging ok pa ung body mo di ba!? I had a classmate when i was in 1st year college, sobrang taba niya nun then i saw him bcoz nagkayayaan ng inuman for old time sake. Dude di mo aakalain na mataba siya dati bcoz sobrang macho niya. Iba talaga pag seryoso ka sa pag diet mo. No pain no gain.. :thumbsupsmiley:

post-82481-1131547740.gif

• 3 weeks later...
for me i use hydroxycut!!! effective naman sakin lalo with a 3 times a week gym (cardio, weight traning).i lost 25 pounds in 3  months  :mtc:  :mtc:

i intend to use hydroxycut also to decrease the body fat around my core area. which among those available in the market are you using? the low-carb, cafeine free, or the first hydroxy that came out? you lost around 8.33 lbs per month with cardio and weight training three times a week plus the fat burner alone? with diet? thanks.. :)

I take Fat Reducing Pill... nakaka wala ng gana kumain, effective din after just a month, laglag na ang pantalon ko. i need to wear shorts pa...

pero mas higit pa dun sa fat reducing pill, yung disiplina na wag kumain ng nkaka taba, iwas sa mga baboy, manok, pasta, keso, mayo.. sa kabuuan, magpalit ng lifestyle..

natry ko na mag hydroxycut for several weeks dati nung nag gygym pa ako.

may good result din kc nagkacuts ako and lose several punds. pero negative

effect naman nagpapalpitate heart ko, parang hirap huminga.

so.. ingat lang talaga.. B)

Naririnig ko nga rin yang Hydroxicut.....dami nagsasabi na effective daw, pero this is the first side effect I've heard.

Nga pala, may nag offer sakin sa gym ng "Refuel", fat burner rin ata, anybody heard of this na? bibigyan daw ako ng 6 (2 for each workout) tabs to try out, pero dko pa kasi naririnig e, kakatakot mag try. I haven't tried fat burners before e. Sabi nya may effect agad sa first time usage. pero in fairview, maganda at nakakainggit yung katawan nung nagsabi sakin....hehehe :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

does anyone of you know where i can purchase bangkok pills? i know it has long been banned here in the philippines and the last time it was easily purchased was way back 2000-2001.

should you know where or who to contact and how much, please advise.

thanks,

~bonggai :)

my friends took lightsome, kinda effective naman.. saw a teamm8 shred around 10kg in 3 weeks, kasama na un ng diet and workout :)

me i want to lose 10pounds, im so tamad to work out or cut my eating habits.. kaya good luck na lang sakin :lol:

Edited by chinita168

for those of you who plan to take diet or fat burning pills to reduce weight or body fat, please think rationally first. there is no wonder pill in the world that will work like magic or that seems effective without side effects. most of them causes the person to have steatorrhea or fatty stools. some give you palpitations, headaches and the like. it depends on a person to person basis. one popular agent is xenadrine which you can buy in GNC or other specialty stores. it increases your metabolic rate, and in many people...increased heart rate and palpitations (which may be dangerous). there are also popular diet pills coming from china or other parts of asia that works like xenical. it seizes the fat in what you eat and helps you pass it out. problem with that if you are a chronic user, you are at risk of developing vitamins A,D,E,K deficiency. why? these are fat soluble vitamins, they need fat in you diet to be absorbed by your body.

my advice to those people who still want to take those pills....go ahead so long as your careful and rational. exercise and a hypocaloric diet is enough until you've reached your desired weight. then you can eat anything u want (in moderation of course) but still maintain the rate of exercise you have. you'll see. try it.

be realistic with your weight loss regimen. in the first few weeks, you'll see several pounds lossed but it will soon taper off to a regular value. it some people a pound or two a week. dont despair, dramatic weight loss is not good. so guys, discipline and commitment lang =>

*this is mostly my opinion based on experiences with my own patients. if there are any violent reactions, please feel free to let me know. i might learn something from you :lol:

nicely said. thank you.

~ bonggai

for those of you who plan to take diet or fat burning pills to reduce weight or body fat, please think rationally first. there is no wonder pill in the world that will work like magic or that seems effective without side effects. most of them causes the person to have steatorrhea or fatty stools. some give you palpitations, headaches and the like. it depends on a person to person basis. one popular agent is xenadrine which you can buy in GNC or other specialty stores. it increases your metabolic rate, and in many people...increased heart rate and palpitations (which may be dangerous). there are also popular diet pills coming from china or other parts of asia that works like xenical. it seizes the fat in what you eat and helps you pass it out. problem with that if you are a chronic user, you are at risk of developing vitamins A,D,E,K deficiency. why? these are fat soluble vitamins, they need fat in you diet to be absorbed by your body.

my advice to those people who still want to take those pills....go ahead so long as your careful and rational. exercise and a hypocaloric diet is enough until you've reached your desired weight. then you can eat anything u want (in moderation of course)  but still maintain the rate of exercise you have. you'll see. try it.

be realistic with your weight loss regimen.  in the first few weeks, you'll see several pounds lossed  but it will soon taper off to a regular value. it some people a pound or two a week. dont despair, dramatic weight loss is not good. so guys, discipline and commitment lang =>

*this is mostly my opinion based on experiences with my own patients. if there are any violent reactions, please feel free to let me know. i might learn something from you  :lol: