Lancaster Suites

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My friends and I checked in there last Saturday. Got a 2-bedroom junior suite (i think that's what it was called). When my friend arrived, the bathroom was a mess, towels on the floor, no toiletries. It took them 2 hours to replenish the supplies and clean the bathroom.

When considering for a place to check in again, I would place this hotel last. But I have to say, the lighting in the rooms are fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...

I stay in 1 bedroom suite in this condotel for 3 night. It was pretty good, it is must better than any condotel I have ever been. The only draw back is that some of the units are privately own. So I can hear dogs barking and babies crying and there is nothing you or the hotel management can do. rates are cheap if you compare it to a three star hotel and the room are fairly clean. I would recommend it to my friends who would be traveling to manila.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here's a suggestion, read the thread, there are several questions there already, why not try to answer them?

Thank you for your suggestion. For the information of every one Lancaster Hotel Manila have several room types these are junior suite (queen bed or twin beds), executive suite, deluxe suite, lancaster suite and pent house suites. Please find below the outlets inside the hotel;

Toyz Cafe - Bar on the top floor with a 360 degrees view over metro manila.

Amandes Cafe - Serves alacarte foods and drinks.

Wellness Spa - Massage service

Torquise Travel - In-house travel agency.

Bykes Cafe - ballroom dancing.

We provide complimentary schedule shuttle drop-off going to ortigas mall. Please pm me for rates inquiry. TIA

I am planning to celebrate my birthday here. :) Sana madaling ipasok mga drinks for my party :)

We have function room that you can rent if you want to have a party and bringing in of food and drinks from outside will be charge with applicable corkage fee.

Party inside the room is not allowed because it may cause inconvenience to other guest. If the guest is caught with more than the allowed number of person inside the room, they will be charge P1100 per head.

Edited by dondonposadas
  • 2 weeks later...