Lebron James, The King

Lebron is making Alibis naman boss!:rolleyes: he was asked, so he answered!!:rolleyes:

i am one with LBJ in the idea of trying to help his teammates find their rythm...

basketball is a team game... and I believe LBJ is smart and humble enough

to admit that he can't do it all alone, that is why he's trying to involve his

team mates in scoring... when you look at game 1, LBJ tried his best to

rebound the ball, to make assists... you know why? it's not because he can't score...

but because he really wanted Wade, Bosh, etc... to find the real Wade and Bosh...

LBJ is not a machine... napapagod din sya mga sir... kailangan nya iinvolve mga team mates nya...

kung hindi nyo pa din ako gets, eh baka nga hate nyo lang talaga si LBJ...B)

Edited by jepoyskieLOVEbianca

starting to hate lechoke about his performance in the finals series... stop making excuses. his ability, presence, scoring.. hindi ramdam or maramdaman ngayong finals. maybe the heat can get a ring w/o him. nalilimitahan ang kakayahan nya sa finals and even sa mga clutch plays & dying seconds of the game.. pwde dn sabihin n magaling lng sya sa regular season

naka-add sa hatred kay LBJ yung pagiging native nya ng Cleveland. hometown nya yun. that's where he played most of his life. dun sya nakilala. he placed Cleveland in the basketball map

he was their hero and savior!

so when he bolted out and made "The Decision", people felt betrayed. oo it was a career move on his part, pero it is in the way he did it.. even non-cleveland fans felt betrayed and disappointed (myself included)

then from there, mas lumala na. he was put under the microscope. dumami haters. so every galaw, even the smallest mistake he makes, napapansin na agad

pero there's no denying that Lebron IS a monster basketball player :)

if lbj was a leader and team capt of this team dapat pakita nya at hindi yung kung ano anong involvement ang gusto nyang ipalabas kuno... dahil pag mganda ang nilalaro ng leader im sure mahahawa na din ang ibng players sa nilalaro ng team capt nila.. kaya tuloy hindi maiwasan maikumpara sya kla mj23 & kb24 na caliber type of players pgdating sa finals series.

lechoke may limitasyon ba ang galing mo?.. png regular season lng yata...

Lets give credit to Spurs defense. they are giving him the jumpshop, Spurs are giving him 2 feet of space so to hinder him from driving the basketball. he is not confident with his jumpshop lately....

Cant compare that to the previous series vs Indiana... Paul George cant guard LBJ all out because his offense is needed. Stevenson is too small for LBJ imho.

Lebron is the best basketball player on the planet no one can even compare to him this season.... BTW im not a Lebron or a Heat fan... im even cheering for the Spurs but as a basketball fan I want a good close down to the wire game... corney yung tambakan.....

LBJ has too many haters and fault may be attributable to him may "yabang" din naman kasi.....

yan ang gusto kong laro mr. lebron... walang excuses.. facilitate and make those shots w/o fear kahit sumasablay at least you are trying, and pambihira talaga ang depensa ng Spurs syo nabe beterans ka pa ni Boris nakalusot ka man.. nandyan na naman si abangers na si Danny Green at Duncan. To LeBron practice those jumpshots and 3 point shots if naka clog nila ang driving lane at least you can hit the mark.. hats off to you for this game 6 mr. mvp...hopefully mapagpatuloy at ma sustain ang intensity for game 7 and get that f*cking championship ring!!! Goodluck!!!

Aside from being the best player right now, HATERS were also born because of him. I don't think he'll be fully appreciated until he's away from the game. That's the era we live in. HATERS always going to find something to nitpick at. Be it right or be it wrong, and he's not without his faults or his warts, like every player, but I don't think he'll be fully appreciated until his days are done! He is JUST NOW entering his Prime, but he is STILL IMPROVING! The best player in the WORLD is still improving, that is just? down right SCARY!!! That's the narrative, whether it's right or wrong.......#HeatRepeat!

I have always believed my Elementary Math Teachers especially the greater than and less than topic, until this day came...

kung susundin ko kasi ang turo nila, dapat 36 > 4, di ba??? tama yung symbol ko di ba??

pero napatunayan ko ngayong araw na it should be 36 < 4 or 4 > 36...

as in 4 wins > a 36-point win (eto kasi ang pinagmamalaki ng mga Haters) (take note hindi SAS fans ang tinutukoy ko ha, Haters po) hehehe :rolleyes:

James just showed that he is the game's best player by carrying the Heat to the championship today.

Yeah. But as exceptional as his performance is this past years, it seems he hasn't reached the peak of his game yet.

To think that he already has 4 MVP awards at age 29.

From the ESPN website:

"Two days after helping the Heat survive a wild Game 6 in overtime, James' final numbers went like this: 12-for-23 from the field, 5-for-10 from 3-point range, 8-for-8 from the line."

That for me is the Best Ever to Play the Game!

not to mention the defense on parker.