Dear vp, thank you for dropping by at my auntie's resto years ago hope u like the ambiance too aside sa delicious cuisines..

----

Hmm.. Im not against to any partylist etc.. We have our own political views and opinions and stories, facts or fakes.. I support both sides.. I hv relative na tumakbo for senatorial from the Lp.. Mgnda ang history nila even sa province ng dad k from their lolo upto this present gen. Yes they were close to the Aquino's since the martial law. This 2 guys from present gen is a former commissioner in******  and a former representative from my lola's province. Both are straight i mean straight no history of corruptions. Very Humble..  Nandon ang ibng fam members sa haus ni lola nung namatay c lola.. I hv high respect to them. Naikwento p ng dad k kht nung elem sila napaka bait na mga bata dw nila at humble.   

Wla akng pinapanigan mapa dds or Lp.. 

Sharing 

Positive thoughts

Lovepeace

Edited by csb_miley
  • Like (+1) 1

dear leni, Dont mind the bashers here. Its probably because they cant say enough good things about their candidates that they result to insulting the opposition. 

sa mga kung ano anong pinagsasabi ng mga tao diyan. mag research muna kung ok ba talaga candidate niyo.  Ayaw niyo kay leni, edi hindi niyo boboto edi ok. eh yung iboboto niyo, nagresearch na ba kayo sa kanila.

i look at people that i plan on voting. previously ive done research that makes me change my votes. 

mga humihirit na, "basura" o walang kwenta, ganyan comments either Paid troll or voter na die hard. ibig sabihin, wala ng isip isip, tama or mali, di na magbabago dedisyon ng mga yan

kudos sa mga nagcocomment ng maayos na paraan kahit negative. yun lang ang worth it makipagdebate

Dear Leni,

Do not run for President.

Reasons:

1. All the other Presidential aspirants from the Liberal Party already have read and understood the writing on the wall after the Otso Deretso debacle. Follow their lead. It will save you a lot of stress and money. None of you from the Liberal Party will make it if you run today. 
  2. You do not have a power base of your own. Power base means having a cohesive group of people around you who are professionals in what they do (experts in logistics, communications, political analysis, political strategies, foreign relations, etc...) , and who wholeheartedly support you because they believe in you and your capability to lead. Look at the people around you. They are there mostly at the behest of someone lurking the background who has vested interest in mind, betting on you so that if you become president, they can manipulate you for their own benefit.
  3. You do not have the trust of business leaders as a nation's leader who would put the economic interest of the country ahead of the interest of a few oligarchs who are now supporting you.
  4. You do not have the trust of the Military and the Police as somebody who understand national security issues.
  5. The US is supporting you only because you are the most pliable for manipulation. They want the Philippines pulled away from having independent foreign policy back to the previous status of subservience to US interests.

• ADMINISTRATOR

Dear Leni,

Tito stole your limelight yesterday. He did this effortlessly and unconsciously. Find a way to spotlight yourself. Did you have to announce that Frank rejected your offer? Bakit nga ba hindi mo siniseryoso si Tony? He's a good soldier, and he controls a large portion of the military voters and their families.

If you think about it, Tony wins over Bong in terms of achievements in the senate and other aspects... Tony is more macho. He's 100% MTC material!

• Like (+1) 1

Dear VP Leni,

Take your time to decide.

Yung iba nga dyan biglang nagsusubstitute sa last minute like noong 2015. 

Kaya ok lang yan.

Mga trolls lang naghihintay at naiinip sa filing nyo para maka umpisa na silang kumita sa trolling, sa ngayon nganga pa sila kaya sa sweldo nila ilang days ang nawawala hahahahah....

Waiting for your announcement.

• Winner! (+1) 1

I personally know Jessie and Leni's financier who were their "Alaga" and favorite jueteng financiers before Atong Ang came into picture. I also know the drop off points of the payola. Another Senator who's also is very much into "papogi" effect is also being financed by the same guy. Fact is the of the Finacier's daughter is one of the active smugglers in Subic Bay Port and is protected by the nephew of this Senator who happens to hold a high position in the BOC. Clue the BOC Assistance Commissioner has been named in several BOC cases from the time of Erap and still in the commission despite several contriversies and scandals. He's an Ex Cadet who was expelled from the Academy way back in 1987. The financier is from the North Eastern Luzon. Got a chance to do a business meeting this Financier to discuss a bank Letter of Credit for his importation business but unfortunately the bank disapproved the loan because of the negative findings.

Edited by JackieM