Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Hahahhaa! Totoo nga binigyan ng posisyon yung anak ni Villar para matuwa si daddy Villar kase siya ang head ng nacionalista party.

Ayan na simula na tayo. Malamang yung construction worker lang ang kakain ng kalat at malalatigo kapag nagnakaw ng semento. Pero kung si Villar nagnakaw ng 40% ng construction budget alam na.

Kung ikaw si Villar at Congressman ka at may pork barrel ka, pero mas ginusto mo pa rin yung DPWH, alam na kung bakit??

Nagsisimula na si Duterte hahahaha!

all access roads that lead to adelfa properties (villar corporation) are courtesy of FILIPINO TAX PAYERS

CHANGE is coming INDEED

question

if Duterte is anti-crime.... how come he is chummy with joma?

He is compromising for peace and order. I think Duterte said this before. Ang ideology nila ang pinaglallaban nila, hindi naman sial common criminals. Kung kaya na bumaba sila sa bundok to join the society e di mas maganda yun sa bansa kesa lagi silang nagpapatayan.

May 50 years na ata ang NPA pero wala pa ring nangyayari regarding peace and order with the rebels.

The number of communists that Duterte appoints to his cabinet is inversely proportional to his length of service as President.

Hindi pa naman sure kung tatanggapin ng CPP yan or kung ilang department ang makukuha. I think isa lang doon ang ibibigay, may option lang sila kung ano dun ang gusto nila. Para tumigil lang sila kakareklamo sa gobyerno.

Hindi pa naman sure kung tatanggapin ng CPP yan or kung ilang department ang makukuha. I think isa lang doon ang ibibigay, may option lang sila kung ano dun ang gusto nila. Para tumigil lang sila kakareklamo sa gobyerno.

Joma Sison already refused the offer.

come to think of it.

And kung natuloy man, the appointed sec. will took a constitutional oath (defend the constitution) so they are obligatory to protect the state.

Do you guys really think Digong will allow them na walanghiyain ang mga govt agency under his watch while the whole world is watching? akala ko ba magagaling na political analyst kayo? komo hindi bata niyo nanalo sa eleksyon, sarado na agad ang isip niyo sa lahat ng mga pwedeng mangyari?

Eh ni hindi pa nga nakaupo si Duterte!

I cant see the thin/blurred line between an opinion and bitterness

This is actually a mind game bet. digong and Joma's wards. "Puro kayo reklamo sa gobyerno (labor, services, etc?), O di sya kayo magpatakbo at humawak ng mga agency na to para malaman niyo kung tama sinasabi niyo, tutal ang hilig ninyo magmagaling kesa sa gobyerno"

and JOMA didnt bite the bullet.

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 1

Pres. Du30's presscon just ended few minutes ago.

Below are the highlights as summrized by DZRH news:

NOTE: This is not the full context

Cij_dJCVAAA2NQ3.jpg

Liquor ban, ban on streetside drinking, ban on karaoke....yari ang laging nag party party.

On the other hand, mababawasan na yung nagrarambol sa maraming lugar dahil sa "lasing na sanggano sa kanto" scenario!

As i what have pointed out earlier, i will be more of a critic than a supporter from hereon.

Yes, the appointment of villar in dpwh is such a dumb move and cant blame you guys scratching your head. arch palafox should be the one. hopefully, he will change the position and will replaced villar once proven ineffective or some issue comesi n.

Duterte needs a political alliance and their recenct pact with Nationalista Party would be a big help in their aim at constitutional convention. mukhang lumalabas na inareglo lang to with NP but hopefully temporary lang.

Edited by kanto-terrorist

Para lang tumigil, bibigyan mo ng poder? Bakit hindi sila tumakbo sa halalan at tingnan natin kung mananalo sila?

Let's not be naive. Offering government posts to CPP is like letting the fox into the hen house.

The communists want to bring down the government so they can take over.

As i what have pointed out earlier, i will be more of a critic than a supporter from hereon.

Yes, the appointment of villar in dpwh is such a dumb move and cant blame you guys scratching your head. arch palafox should be the one. hopefully, he will change the position and will replaced villar once proven ineffective or some issue comesi n.

Duterte needs a political alliance and their recenct pact with Nationalista Party would be a big help in their aim at constitutional convention. mukhang lumalabas na inareglo lang to with NP but hopefully temporary lang.

I agree.. mukhang si villar yung sikretong pumondo sa kandidatura ni Digong (maybe Emilio Aguinaldo?) at ito ay pambayad utang?

wag naman sana.

On the bright side, kahit sino pa ang iupo niya dyan, kahit NPA member pa, AS LONG AS HE KEEPS HIS PROMISE of making the FOI bill a law upon assumption to office, then magdadalwang isip mag walanghiya yang mga yan at mas madaling mailalabas kung may itatago at gagawing kabulastugan.

Lets see and give him the benefit of the doubt.

He is compromising for peace and order. I think Duterte said this before. Ang ideology nila ang pinaglallaban nila, hindi naman sial common criminals. Kung kaya na bumaba sila sa bundok to join the society e di mas maganda yun sa bansa kesa lagi silang nagpapatayan.

May 50 years na ata ang NPA pero wala pa ring nangyayari regarding peace and order with the rebels.

Pnoy gives 5M to the MILF and everybody goes beserk

Duterte gives important positions to the CPP NPA and you say he is compromising peace and order?

ayaw sa BBL pero of lang na mga NPA maghawak ng key government positions? wow

the mere fact that there was an offer shows how screwed duterte thinks.

do you think the businessmen and investors are overjoyed that the leftists may be running the labor department?

Edited by jopoc

Just like any new created program, maraming bugs pa na lilitaw jan. As long as he is a listening and proactive president like we think he is, it should be ok. The good thing here is that it was social media who backed him up and still it will be social media who will remind him of his purpose, or in some extent, his dismissal.

Joma refused the offer FOR the CPP. Pero yung ire-recomenda nila jan are also Communists in everything but name.

Tapos Mark Villar as DPWH Sec. Yung 1 sa 2 matinong Secretary ni Abnoy (For me, Finance Sec. Purisima is the other one) pinalitan ng politikong naknakan ng conflict of interest... Well, ganyan talaga...

Time to buy Crown Asia and Vista land stocks... :rolleyes:

I agree.. mukhang si villar yung sikretong pumondo sa kandidatura ni Digong (maybe Emilio Aguinaldo?) at ito ay pambayad utang?

wag naman sana.

On the bright side, kahit sino pa ang iupo niya dyan, kahit NPA member pa, AS LONG AS HE KEEPS HIS PROMISE of making the FOI bill a law upon assumption to office, then magdadalwang isip mag walanghiya yang mga yan at mas madaling mailalabas kung may itatago at gagawing kabulastugan.

yup. people didnt vote him for political manueverings, kasi kung ganun din lang, e di si binay na lang sana binoto nila. He's voted for his promise of getting rid of crime and corruption (e.g. immediate FOI implementation, total gov transparency,) the rest like economic growth will follow. Im looking at a mini cultural revolution where all of us will think of corruption and ignorance of the law (in our own little way) will look odd and weird instead of being a status quo as of the present.

The young villar is nothing but a pawn in a huge scheme of power play. Duterte needs some numbers in the senate to thwart LP's plan B now that they seem to succeed in planting Leni as VP. PDP Laban on its own will just be a sitting duck and when the opportunity arises, Duterte's seat will definitely be in danger. Giving Villar a seat in the cabinet is just a small price to pay for a huge sum.

wag naman sana.

the FOI is only good for the government expenses.

other corrupt measures, like extortion to the businesses (or else there will be unions that will make things expensive), the extortion to the landowners (or else they will take over the land), etc. are not covered by the FOI.

Duterte has the benefit of doubt..... i am cautiously optimistic with him...... i dont agree with what his plans but i hope he succeeds if for the good of the country

The young villar is nothing but a pawn in a huge scheme of power play. Duterte needs some numbers in the senate to thwart LP's plan B now that they seem to succeed in planting Leni as VP. PDP Laban on its own will just be a sitting duck and when the opportunity arises, Duterte's seat will definitely be in danger. Giving Villar a seat in the cabinet is just a small price to pay for a huge sum.

then i guess he is no different from Pnoy and the other kapit tuko... they all to make sure they stay in power.

small price to pay ba yung corruption ng mga villar? no different from galit sa mga criminal pero friends with the NPAs.

this is a showing that partisan politics will remain under this administration.....

short change is coming.

May problem ang CPP pag binigyan sila ng position. Eh paano na ang revolutionary tax na source din ng pork barrel equivalent ng leaders nila? Plus, sinabi na nga ng iba, mapilitan silang ipakita yung sinasabi nilang dapat na mga solution. Baka lumabas ang tunay na kulay

as to Mark Villar, tignan muna natin performance nya. Tsaka na natin i criticize si Digong kung meehhhh performance ni Mark VIllar pero hindi pa siya sinisipa ni Digong...

in the first place, I think hindi naman siya nilagay dyan by merit but by political compromise to have enough numbers to cook

something big (e.g. amendment to the constitution to make way sa federal form of govt and amendment sa allowed foreign ownership percentage ng companies)...

eto na rin yung sabi ni Digong na time period na he will settle for legal means first but will proclaim a revolutionary

government and abolish congress kung ayaw nila nag cooperate sa reforms na gusto niya (e.g. amendment sa COnstitution)...

bilang isang taga Davao, masasabi ko na Digong gives much leeway to his Department Heads to do their jobs at hindi siya nakikialam. pero kung pumalpak ang isang Department Head nya, masyadong mababa yung tolerance nya sa mga kapalpakan...

Appointment ni Mark Villar is flawed from the onset.

Its like telling a wolf to guard a pen full of sheep.

Villar's past is too conflicting to put him there. Kung pumalpak yan i don't think sisibakin yan. Sibak din ang political agreement.

Meaning, the DPWH is going back to their old ways.

Akala ko change is coming looks like it's another flamboyant tagline

You are too conclusive. Ni hindi pa nga nakaupo at wala pang nagagawang proyekto kahit isa!

manghuhula ka?

ano tatama sa lotto bukas?

:P :P :P

^^^

Tama!

Wala pang dalawang linngo mula ng ibinoto, ni hindi pa nakakapanumpa, hanapan na kaagad ng butas. Batikos na agad. Mabuti sana kung nagiging constructive sa mga sinasabi.

Siguro kung nung mga panahon na pumipili si Jesus ng Apostoles, at nakita nya mangongolekta ng buwis yun isa dun, malamang binatikos nya na din kahit si Jesus lol.

Ok it is not a secret na pagdating sa appointment ng cabinet karaniwang pinipili ay yun mga taong malapit sa bagong halal na presidente. Sinong presidente ba hindi kasi gumawa nyan? Natural kukuha ka ng taong mas mapapagkatiwalaan mo. Alangan naman piliin mo yung mga malakas kay PNoy o Lt. Sopot Grade Trillanes na alam naman natin todo nageffort itaob ka.

Paulit ulit kong sinasabi na hindi ko aasahang maging perpektong presidente itong si Duterte. SIguro magkakaroon din sya ng mga kapalpakan. Ganun pa man, mas gugustuhin kong husgahan yun pangkabuuang trabaho nya. At sana talagang maramdaman natin ng totoo na nagtratrabaho talaga gobyerno para satin, hindi yun puro na lang statistics mapapala natin tuwing SONA.

• Like (+1) 1

itong mga taong to may "KARAPATANG" gumawa ng assumption (NOTE: Hindi Conclusion)

THIS IS BASED ON THEIR EXPERIENCES (Mga Patotoo, hindi MEME, hindi din HEARSAY)

Duterte is ‘good for business,’ Davao City business pioneers affirm

http://bworldonline.com/content.php?section=Economy&title=duterte-is-&145good-for-business&8217-davao-city-business-pioneers-affirm&id=127678

Ricardo F. Lagdameo, vice-president of Anflocor’s Damosa Land Inc., said Mr. Duterte has basically allowed local businesses to operate and thrive.

“For us as a company, the government [of Mr. Duterte] bestowed [on] us the laissez-faire, which means hands off, so that businesses can run and the government’s concern is providing the basic services and needs of the people,” said Mr. Lagdameo in an interview.

“This sense of pride in the city, in its people, in its mayor, has made the climate here more conducive for business,” he also said.

Vicente T. Lao, chairman of the Mindanao Business Council (MBC), said these companies have grown and expanded because Mr. Duterte’s leadership has been “good for business.”

Even when everyone did not notice the city as an investment area, these companies have decided to make more investments because they know that eventually his leadership will help them grow their businesses,” said Mr. Lao, who runs construction and poultry companies in Mindanao.

Another business leader, Antonio F. de la Cruz, former president of the Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry, said investors could be assured of peace and order with Mr. Duterte as president.

The mayor has focused his energ[ies] on peace and order. And he promised to continue this focus on a nationwide scale as businesses usually look for a peaceful environment when they scout for an area to invest,” he said.