Who / What Made You Smile Today?

On 1/22/2023 at 12:38 PM, NightWriter said:

LOL! You just made my day. FF is not interested, he rejected Me from the first time we got acquainted. I was on my knees asking him.

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

I totally get it, He doesn’t like my double D cup boobs, He wanted C’s. 

Hahahahahahaha ! More than a handful is a waste kasi. @Billy Hope got banned looks like you've risen again to be my personal troll ? D ka talaga maka getover sa kin ? WHHHHHHHHY ? 🤣

• Winner! (+1) 1
18 hours ago, FF said:

Heya kat ! Drop you a line when we sashay stateside in march 🙂 . Yes ma'm putting him on ignore now. whatta life when the trolling gives you your jollies,  

Hey FF! Haven’t heard from you since last thanksgiving 😊, best regards to your hermosa esposa’! Nice to wee you again, my good friend. I hope your trip would be awesome. Tama lang, Springtime dating ninyo dito.

• Like (+1) 1
4 hours ago, NightWriter said:

Hey FF! Haven’t heard from you since last thanksgiving 😊, best regards to your hermosa esposa’! Nice to wee you again, my good friend. I hope your trip would be awesome. Tama lang, Springtime dating ninyo dito.

just came from a week long reunion with hs batchmates and busy planning the loooooong stateside trip . Hope you are well my friend 🙂 and pray tell who is the lucky gent ? a new love perhaps ? that makes me smile 🙂 

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 2/11/2023 at 2:06 AM, FF said:

just came from a week long reunion with hs batchmates and busy planning the loooooong stateside trip . Hope you are well my friend 🙂 and pray tell who is the lucky gent ? a new love perhaps ? that makes me smile 🙂 

He’s pretty nice! Unlike the other guys na I made kwento to you before. He’s pretty young too. I’ve never had an experience with a young guy before. Just thinking about him makes me giddy. ☺️ Please tell me, I’m crazy or just very lonely? 

14 hours ago, NightWriter said:

He’s pretty nice! Unlike the other guys na I made kwento to you before. He’s pretty young too. I’ve never had an experience with a young guy before. Just thinking about him makes me giddy. ☺️ Please tell me, I’m crazy or just very lonely? 

giddy yarn kat. siempre ibang usapan lalo na sa much younger. crazy you're not. lonely would be more likely .  

• Winner! (+1) 1