Need some inputs on a problem

Hi guys, I like this girl very much and I don't know if I should be worried about what's happening right now but I am...very much.

I met this girl and was attracted by her simple beauty so I mustered the guts to get her number. We texted every day since then but the only problem is, until now, it took her so long to reply at least an hour pero ngayon mga 30mins or less. Ok naman mga replies niya because she tell stories, she shares what happened to her at work, and etc and she also ask about me so hinayaan ko nalang yung matagal niyang pag reply. I don't expect any text from her at work because she's busy but even when she's home ay matagal talaga magreply. By the way, we have a 16year age gap. She's in her early 20s.

Anyway, we texted for a month until I ask her out. She said yes but had to postpone several times until she told me "parang nabigla ako, hindi pa tayo magkakilala ay aalis na tayo". Eventually, she went out with me and she said she had a wonderful time at nagenjoy daw siya sa mga ginawa namin. I never thought I'd see her again because, she asked for my age and she thought I was just in my early 30s. Fortunately, I did see her again and we see each other once a week.

During the course of one month texting and barely a month of going out for a total of barely 2 months, nasasabi ko na sa kanya sa text that I care about her, that she's special, that she's beautiful to me, sweet nothing messages (not forwarded quotes) and I made her a poem pa which she like. On our 3rd date, I even told her, "kaya ko naman humarap rin sa magulang mo if needed dahil seryoso naman ako sa intentions ko at malinis. seryoso talaga ako sayo". So I was assuming that she knows that I really like her.

Now, during our 4th date, I have no intentions about telling her how I really feel about her kaya lang with the conversation that we were having, napunta ako dun and I told her, "alam mo, naattract talaga ako sa beauty mo sa umpisa pa lang pero di lang sa beauty mo kundi there's something else about u. Kasi kung dahil sa mere beauty lang I wouldn't have gotten your number coz I'd treat it as a ramdon beauty i see everyday. kaya lang there's something about u na di ko maexplain. Kaya kung magbibigyan ng chance ay ipprove ko nalang na special ka, that i care for you, that you're beautiful and more." tapos natawa siya sa "and more" sabay sabi ng "thanks/thank you" then we went to grab some ice cream for dessert. Nung nasa car kami, I even asked her kung galit ba siya sa sinabi ko, hindi daw. For the record, I never asked her how she feel about me coz I know it's still too early to ask. I was just expressing and I'm an expressive guy.

After that date, 2 female friends of mine told me that I shouldn't have told her my feelings like that coz maiilang yung girl. Syempre natakot ako and I noticed na medyo umiba si girl..naging medyo cold siya kasi nabawasan konti yung pagtetext niya. Nagpanic ako pero di ko pinaalam sa kanya at super nagsisi ako sa ginawa ko. I was just being honest lang naman and it's not like hinipuan ko siya or made an offensive statement. Nonetheless, super regret ako sobra.

I tried asking her out again, pero she turned me down instead suggested we go out the following week. So natuloy rin lakad namin and we spent a lot of time together for the 1st time because she has no OT at work. I was cautious about mga sasabihin ko and I could tell that she's enjoying that night. Nung pauwi kami at nasa car, she said she's going to text her mom. I didn't comment. Nung malapit na sa place niya, she told me her mom was not replying to her message kasi gusto daw ako makilala ng mom niya so she's texting her to let her parents know we're near. Unfortunately, hindi natuloy yung pagpapakilala and for the 1st time hindi rin siya nagtext sa akin after that date. I learned the following day that her parents were still awake kaya lang di daw napansin yung message and she also informed me na napagalitan daw siya dahil super late (11pm)na kami nakauwi. I apologized to her pero she said ok lang coz sabi ng parents niya next time hindi na pwede ganon ka-late. Kaya I just comment, agahan namin konti ng uwi next time and also said na, siguro kapag nakilala na ako ng parents mo ay baka mas mabawasan yung pag worry nila.

I thought everything is back to normal but unfortunately it's not. She declined my invitation again this week at next week nalang daw kami aalis. In short, imbes na maging every week ulit date namin para mas may chance ako dumiskarte and get close ay ginawa niyang every other week. I do not know the point of this that's why I like to hear you guy's opinion and advice. I really felt that this is due to my telling her of my feelings during our 4th date. Malamang nailang siya sa akin pero what I do not understand until now, bakit siya maiilang kung I was dropping some hints already from time to time before I even confesed. In short, alam na niyang may gusto ako sa kanya so anong difference pa yung pagtatapat ko in person para mailang pa siya at magbago? any ideas?

Eto pa ang problem ko, hindi ko alam kung ok lang sa kanya ang age gap namin. I would assume na ok lang sa KANYA pero feel ko nagaalangan siya sa sasabihin ng tao. I was thinking kasi, if she's bothered by my age and age gap ay malamang no more succeeding dates diba. Well, I know wala pa siyang binabanggit about our age gap so I never brought it up as well kasi baka naman ako yung magmukhang insecure sa age ko pero on 2nd thought, siguro di rin niya kayang ibrought up yung age gap issue kasi baka maoffend ako. Kaya i'm bothered also on whether to ask her or not and what's the use of it, if ever. I admit rin kaya ko naisip yang age gap ay dahil I saw in her FB wall a converstation she had with her 2 BFFs. She's bothered bout something and seeking help from bff and mukhang bout love/relationship issues. She's saying things like, "kung pwede lang ma experiment ang bagay na ito..." and in the end, "...malabo pananaw namin dito e.".

So what do you guys think about the situation? Bakit naging issue yung pagtapat ko sa kanya? Why do you think ginawa na niyang every other week lakad namin? Could it be iniisip niya kapag every week siya sumasama sa akin ay gusto na niya ako (pero bakit naman niya iisipin yun kung di naman ako nagtanong sa kanya kung gusto na ba niya ako)? or perhaps nabibilisan siya nangyayari kahit na I never asked her how she feels about me?

This is what I can think of right now, though I may be wrong, tingin ko sumasama siya sa akin because interested siya sa akin(NOT GUSTO) especially kilalanin at kahit nagtapat na ako ay hindi naman niya ako binasted, siguro dahil interested nga siya sa akin. But one thing is CERTAIN, wala pa siyang feelings sa akin dahil matagal siya magreply, ayaw niyang magpahatid pauwi from work, hindi niya ako sinasama pa sa mga lakad nilang mag pinsan at lagi apologize siya sa akin ng "sorry di kita mainvite" and ayaw niyang more than once kami lumabas in a week. Maybe she's conservative and she takes getting to know stage slowly. After all, sabi rin ng female friends ko, too early for anything pa. With regards to age, tingin ko kung siya masusunod ay ok lang sa kanya big gap otherwise di na niya siguro ako pinansin after 1st date pero siguro naiisip niya na may sasabihin mga tao especially mga friends and family niya. Again, I'm not sure kung may problema siya sa age gap namin I'm just bothered sa FB wall post niya at minsan nakukutuban ko lang though i'm paranoid minsan. Pero on our last date, nagbiro siya na malapit na bday ko at tumatanda na daw ako and I was so dumb that I said "young at heart naman ako e" instead of "age is just a number lang naman diba" tapos tingnan reaction niya. Hay stupid! stupid! stupid!

Do you guys think may effect age gap namin sa kanya even if she haven't mention anything bout it yet? Napaparanoid talaga ako sa once in 2 weeks na labas namin because I was thinking dapat nagiimprove ang situation or kahit maintain lang pero now, level down e.

first of all relax.. I know the feeling of paranoia over a girl, it's something that you have to get over. Paranoia will cloud your judgement coz it also happened to me once.

Right now your thinking too much over the whole thing see how your telling your story and the facebook stalking (too much details).

Nasabi mo na yung feelings mo so ok na yun basta wag kang MAGEEXPECT. Lower your expectations just let her feel special and be there for her when it matters the most kahit hindi niya ibalik yung nararamdaman mo.

Broaden your view wag lang sa kanya you'll miss it on other things and if you really feel that you want to let her know how you feel. WRITE it, make a love letter instead of texting.

Bout the age gap thing..wag mo masyado isipin yun. totoo yung saying age doesn't matter.

ayun relax bro. you'll make it through

• Like (+1) 1

Jason Aldean, Blake Shelton, Woman Antebellum and other acts are among the first winners associated with special Academy of New bands awards, introduced Friday (03 22). The Academy regarding Country Music Special Awards tend to be voted upon by the ACM Aboard of Owners and are honored during many years where the Board of Company directors feel you will find clear along with deserving individuals. gucci outlet online Rogen as well as Franco are joined by stars The author Baruchel and Danny McBride in a video published on Fb, where they generate other nuts promises in return for Facebook enjoys.

Pertaining to his portion, Alan looks forward to the line of shows. “I’ve usually heard in which it’s just beautiful in that area, and everybody I know that’utes been there loved it,” Joe said in the press release. “I’ve heard the Australian people are really cozy and welcome people from your U.Azines. so capably. That’s most I’ve heard—only great things.” There’utes also one more reason Alan might feel at home. “I’m a Southern person, and that’ersus about since far South as we can go—let’azines go do it!” he says. gucci outlet store There's also some issue that Contemporary Family has currently peaked in ABC. For each Nielsen live-plus-same-day ratings data, Season Several averaged 11.2million viewers plus a 4.2 among grown ups 18-49, down a high 16 percent from the 5.0 within the dollar trial the show chalked in the previous yr. By comparison, CBS’ The top Bang Idea, the No. One scripted series on television, averaged 16.Eight million readers and a Your five.3 ranking.

Martin Scorsese's famous drama Peace and quiet has guaranteed a number of important territory offers after the film maker personally showed up at the Cannes Video Market to tout the passion problem for IM International. The motion picture is set to star Phil Garfield and Ken Watanabe. our own editor recommendsMartin Scorsese, Miramax Establishing 'Gangs of New York' TV SeriesMartin Scorsese Directs Siri inside New i phone Ad (Video) http://www.stichtingkunstboek.com/dish/coachoutletstoreonline.html Conner Cavin, Baton Vermeil 72-75--147

I asked Ali how Iran can survive the economic problems. He specified one of Jalili's key slogans: developing a "culture of resistance" up against the West. ralph lauren polo outlet Disney is actually making a huge bet that there is still plenty of demand out there with its launch, in Jan next year, of a new free-to-air German-language form of the Disney world Channel. As opposed to the vast majority of industrial kids cpa networks in European countries, the new The german language Disney funnel will not rely on subscription fees but only on advertising and marketing revenue. It is going to go head to head with about three other free of charge TV kids networks in Germany: public broadcaster KIKA, Nickelodeon's Computer chip network and market innovator Super RTL, at the moment a 50-50 three way partnership between RTL Party and Walt disney world. It is still not clear whether Walt disney will hold on its Very RTL stake and compete in opposition to itself or perhaps sell off it's shares in the Cologne-based channel.

Before friends were given the opportunity to view the display, they were taken care of to beginning remarks with a variety of audio system, including Erika Owens, Buck's son, and Kaira Paisley, who was intensely influenced by Dollar. Brad remembered that one of his job highlights ended up being sitting in along with Buck with his club in Bakersfield, the Crystal Development. "The reinvention of new bands came from individuals pioneers,Inch Brad known, referring to Dollar, Merle Haggard and others that helped popularize the sound. "I don't know in which we would be without them." http://www.lentic.be/images/poloralphlaurenoutlet.html Making a shift soon? While you might feel confused and prefer to hide from a to-do list, attempting some of these tips should help to make moving easier for the entire family.

The CW, in encores, averaged any 0.Only two rating together with adults 18-49 as well as 578,000 visitors. http://www.lentic.be/images/poloralphlaurenoutlet.html In his New York Times Magazine column this week, Adam Davidson covers the price of baby products. Here is an excerpt.

drLijYdmoijduej09865glopnayofwex

• Downvote 2

You're thinking too much bro and yes, a bit paranoid if we may say. Stop thinking about it too much. Everything has its proper place and time. The most important thing is that you've already told her about your feelings. How she responds though is none of your concern. It's too early to say or conclude anything. Have the time to know each other very well. That's one of the aspects when entering into a relationship. Don't bee too conscious on how others will react coz its none of your business. It's your relationship, not theirs. Whatever happens, nasa inyong dalawa pa rin on how will make that relationship work.

Social media is very superficial. Yeah we use this to communicate with someone, say whatever we wanted to say and let everybody know. Remove it or better refrain from relying on it too much. Talk with her. Spend more time knowing each other. Texting is a form of communication but talking with her personally will bring both of you closer to each other.

Just let time do his thing. If you really love the girl, stay in love. Stay true to your emotions if you want the relationship to work. Good luck bro!

sa akin lang brad, tnungin m yung girl kung may pagasa k b sa kanya, feeling b nya may future kau dalawa, straight to d point, wag paikot ikot nakakahilo. at gusto ng babae yung agressive ndi submissive. kasi madalas pag bantayin ng magulang nasa loob kulo nyan, nagiging tatay ka ata at ikaw p ang ilang bka masulot k dyan pare. ilan date na wla pang first base. hawakan mo kamay ,kunwari ilakad mo sabay hablot ng kamay papalag yan pag sbra ,pakawalan mo pagpaarte wag, try mo muna to. at alamin mo kung ang bagal nya magreply sos torpe ka ata e babatukan kita e

Scott, Ida Treasure, 83, associated with Plain Dealing, died On the; services with 11 a new.m. Weekend at First Baptist Chapel, Plain Dealing; burial inside Caldwell Cemetery, Basic Dealing; agreements through Memorial Funeral Property, Homer. Caddo Parish coach online outlet Observe the section below.

“I thought I had been already in that room,” Jimmy joked. “Critically, it delivered a huge look to our face. I will be honored.” A difficult Ferlin said, “I'd like to thank my own Lord Jesus for passing away for me, preserving my heart and bringing me in to the world as being a country son. And also, pertaining to giving us the skill to sing out, entertain, as well as help turn millions around the globe to country music.” Billy noted, “Everything I have ever accomplished would have been absolutely impossible devoid of the help and support of the most effective songwriters along with musicians on the globe, and of course a few things i stole coming from [producer] Owen Bradley.” And Add said, “I'm extremely honored and overcome with this information. It is amazing that CMA contemplated me this way.” coach online King wants a big compensation from Marvel’ersus S.L.I.At the.L.D. , which offers CTV any built-in audience, amazing "pedigree” from Avengers ’ Joss Whedon, as well as Disney tying the TV show into Marvel’s Avengers movie franchise that the studio room distributes.

“I experienced more limitations in my previous two motion pictures,” he said, when asked regardless of whether his experience with working in France and The japanese have separated him via some of the ethnic constraints he or she have to deal with at home. He explained the major challenge is in having to convey his or her views as well as emotions to be able to his local cast and also crew by way of interpreters. “I can not praise all of them verbally or show my own emotions,” he was quoted saying. “It is like the nightmare -- it’azines like you’re also in a desire and your interaction with the rest of the world has been switched off.” coach online outlet Given so many wide-open areas, educated guesses about it year's honours are more about guesswork compared to education. Nevertheless here are The actual Hollywood News reporter 's choices for what may win -- and may win -- inside the top Tony categories.

TORONTO – Humorous giants Debbie Silverman, Seth Meyers, Eddie Izzard and Joan Waters are part of the initial talent collection for Montreal’utes Just For Laughs comedy event in July. our publisher recommendsJust for A silly joke 2012: Humor Festival Rejuvenated in 30th YearJust For A joke 2012: Top Comedy Showrunners about Agents, Behaving Talent along with Charisma polo ralph lauren outlet Kellie was hosting the actual Unleashed demonstrate for the second straight 12 months. "I'm genuinely excited to be back,In . Kellie told Country Weekly ahead of the event. "All the amount of money that we elevate goes to the particular Nashville Gentle Association and I'm pleased that it just about all goes back on the community. Recently, we brought up more than $45,Thousand and all of our dogs had been adopted. We would like the same kind of outcomes this year.In .

"I didn't know very well what a co-host ended up being supposed to do ," Kimberly—which co-hosts the TV unique with Lomaz Bryan—told correspondents during the true CMA Music Celebration this past summertime. coach online outlet Puree the thawed strawberries and their syrup inside a blender. Stir together the eggs, ovum yolk, vanilla extract along with half the strawberry blend (about 1/2 mug plus 2 tablespoons).

Standard oil pertaining to July supply rose 48 cents to $98.92 for every barrel with late day Bangkok time in electronic trading around the New York Mercantile Change. The contract flower 67 cents to close in $98.44 a barrel on the Nymex on Tuesday. coach diaper bags "It definitely will be going to a supporter or a extractor of David Dean memorabilia,Inch says Zimmerman, whom adds that will Dean’s everlasting mystique will be hard to accomplish today because celebrities post every detail of these lives on Tweets. "People still have great interest in James Dean,” they adds. “And there are so handful of items through his lifestyle because he were living such a brief life.Inch

uiLwlYamoijduej09865hlopncxoiier

• Downvote 2

follow mo lang advice ni jregezi, you'll never go wrong. lighten up, dont dwell too much about it. kung gusto ka nyan gagawa rin ng paraan yan to let you know. and besides, pag lagi ka nakabuntot or text ng text she might feel threatened, parang stalker ang dating mo sa kanya. magpamiss ka din paminsan minsan.

bottomline, be cool.

ang sakin lang bro there are lots of fish in the sea, if it seems like nothings gonna happen between the two of you then go find someone who will appreciate your kind of sensitivity or whatever it is your doing with this girl, i'm sure theres someone out there who wants to be with a guy like you, why settle for someone who just treats you like a bestfriend? but dont take my word for it, tama yung sabi nung iba dont dwell too much on worrying.

I think you should've shown your intent through actions only sa start. Yung verbal confession of feelings, medyo latter part na yan, pag nafeel mo nang nagiging mutual yung care, respect and other feelings (love).

If you were a salesman, you wouldn't ask your client right away if he's willing to sign the deal, right?

Thanks guys. Mali nga nagawa ako at pinagsisisihan ko talaga sobra. Dahil lang sa pagtatapat na wala naman sa plano ay parang kagaya ng pag chachansing sa kanya yung hatol. I know hindi pa end of the world because she still talks to me and we still go out kaya lang nanghihinayang ako kasi imbes na once a week pa rin labas namin ay nagiging once in two weeks na. Imbes na more chances to see her ay nabawasan tuloy kaya can't help na magalala at maparanoid minsan e. i keep hoping na sana manumbalik ulit yung once a week namin pero di ko lam when.

Hindi ko rin maintindihan kung bakit rin niya binawasan pagkikita namin dahil sa pagtatapat ko pero ang logical reason na naiisip ko ay, siguro nabibilisan siya sa nangyari kaya niya binawasan yung pagkikita OR siguro iniisip niya baka magbigay ng wrong signal sa akin kung every week kaming nagkikita. Other than that hindi ko na alam. Sorry guys for analyzing too much pero gusto ko kasi manumbalik muli yung dati e and i dont know what i should do. Medyo lay low nga ako ngaun sa mga sweet nothings na messages e.

There's nothing wrong of telling the girl you like her from the very start. It is actually beneficial on your part because she knows your intentions first hand and she can end it there if she doesn't like you. If I really like a girl I'd ask her "kung pwede ko sya ligawan" so she knows my intention and she can refuse or turn me down from the beginning if she's not interested. The mere fact that she still goes out with you despite confessing your feelings show she likes something about you. Just keep it up bro and you'll do fine. However, I find that "every other week" dates of yours very unusual. I think you need to investigate further the reason why she can only go out with you twice in a month. What is she doing on her free time? Is she seeing anyone else than you?

Thanks guys. Mali nga nagawa ako at pinagsisisihan ko talaga sobra. Dahil lang sa pagtatapat na wala naman sa plano ay parang kagaya ng pag chachansing sa kanya yung hatol. I know hindi pa end of the world because she still talks to me and we still go out kaya lang nanghihinayang ako kasi imbes na once a week pa rin labas namin ay nagiging once in two weeks na. Imbes na more chances to see her ay nabawasan tuloy kaya can't help na magalala at maparanoid minsan e. i keep hoping na sana manumbalik ulit yung once a week namin pero di ko lam when.

How elementray your problem can be and yet you feel it's bigger than the universe. p#ta, mangligaw ka pa ng iba para meron ka kadate lingo-lingo or kung kaya every other day. Million ang babae sa metro manila, bakit ka nagtiatiaga sa isa??? kaya ka tumatandang binata kasi elementary problem is too big for you to handle. LOSSER!!! I don't have the smallest amount of sympathy for you, your such a cry baby for your age. :angry:

Hindi ko rin maintindihan kung bakit rin niya binawasan pagkikita namin dahil sa pagtatapat ko pero ang logical reason na naiisip ko ay, siguro nabibilisan siya sa nangyari kaya niya binawasan yung pagkikita OR siguro iniisip niya baka magbigay ng wrong signal sa akin kung every week kaming nagkikita. Other than that hindi ko na alam. Sorry guys for analyzing too much pero gusto ko kasi manumbalik muli yung dati e and i dont know what i should do. Medyo lay low nga ako ngaun sa mga sweet nothings na messages e.

I dont think that's the reason. There's nothing wrong with verbalizing what she already obviously knows through your actions. It's either she likes you (altho i think not so much coz you will certainly know if she likes you so much) or she doesnt like you but doesn't have the courage to tell it to you coz you'll be hurt. Your verbalizing what she already knows isnt a big factor. Baka pag like ka nya at pinatagal mo pa isipin pa torpe ka. And modern times na ngayon, di na actually uso ang tunay na ligawan.

Ang uso ngayon ganito, konting text text tapos sasabihin ng guy "crush kita", pwede ba maging tayo? Sasabihin ng girl "Ha? ang bilis mo naman". Tapos konting bola pa, sasabihin ng girl. "Sige na nga like din naman kita eh!" That is, kung like ng girl yung guy. Pag hindi like ng girl yung guy ganito naman. Guy: alam mo, matagal ka kita crush. lagi kita naiisip, etc... pwede ba maging tayo? Sagot ng girl: Pakyu ka syet, maghanap ka pangong katulad mo!

OR kung mabait yung girl. "Pwede pag-isipan ko muna? Ambilis kasi ng pangyayari eh. Siguro naman makakapaghintay ka". Guy: Oo naman, i can wait even it takes a week or so. Girl: A week? Im thinking more like a year or so, ok lang?

Bottomline, tingin tingin ka din sa paligid. Dont waste too much time and energy sa kanya. If she likes you gagawa rin ng paraan yan. If she doesnt, well then paksyet sya hehe..

There's nothing wrong of telling the girl you like her from the very start. It is actually beneficial on your part because she knows your intentions first hand and she can end it there if she doesn't like you. If I really like a girl I'd ask her "kung pwede ko sya ligawan" so she knows my intention and she can refuse or turn me down from the beginning if she's not interested. The mere fact that she still goes out with you despite confessing your feelings show she likes something about you. Just keep it up bro and you'll do fine. However, I find that "every other week" dates of yours very unusual. I think you need to investigate further the reason why she can only go out with you twice in a month. What is she doing on her free time? Is she seeing anyone else than you?

Thanks. That's what I don't understand and that's what driving me nuts right now, on why she decided to go out with me every other week. I do not know if she is seeing someone other than me. Even if she were I don't have the right to complain as I understand she can entertain as many suitors as she want to. But, if I were to review the timeline, everything changed AFTER I confessed. I noticed that she turn somewhat cold towards me after. The following week AFTER confessing, it was a Wednesday and she told me she was talking to her BFF online for 3 hours and after that she became cold and decline my invitation to go out the following day. Then I saw the FB wall conversation since we are friends in FB. So for me, these changes happened after I confessed. Coincidence or not then I don't know anymore.

Yes, it's kinda positive that she still goes out with me after confessing and even told me that gusto ako makilala ng mom niya. So if she's not seeing anyone for the moment, then all I could think of is, baka nabilisan siya sa pagtatapat ko kaya she decided to see me twice a month to slow things down because, take note, wala pa siyang feelings sa akin OR may nag advice sa kanya not to see me every week coz it might send the wrong signal OR kung minamalas then she's entertaining someone also. Damn...if I could turn back time. Another issue would be the age gap, it could be possible that SHE ALONE doesn't mind the age gap but I guess she's also worried what other people might say. It is possible that nakwento niya ako sa mga colleagues niya because she introduced me to them already and she even told me na nakwento niya ako sa pinsan niya and GF ng pinsan niya then there's the two BFFs kaya I'm sure some way or another ay nagulat silang lahat sa age gap, that is kung napagusapan. Minsan nga iniisip ko kausapin siya regarding our age gap since I doubt she will bring it up to me because she would think baka maoffend ako. I just hope and pray na maliwanagan ako soon and much better kung dumalas ulit labas namin. Thanks.

aren't you a bit too old to be having problems like this?

A girl that age isn't really thinking about settling down yet. Most probably she is thinking that a guy your age is looking for a partner to settle down with already.

There are Plenty of fish in the sea, my friend. Just move one and find another. It's her loss.

If you are exactly how you wrote, you'd seem too predictable and she must have realized the generation gap. Few things to consider: 1.Women love the mystery,the feeling of uncertaity yung tipong alam namin na gusto mo kami pero wag mo i detalye masyado. May guy na nagsabi sa akin nun na ang saya saya nya na magkasama kami blah blah blah,don't get me wrong I like this guy pero di ko naman gusto malaman na kinikilig sya pag kausap ako. 2.Don't overanalyze this age,date sched and replies to your text. Kung may issue sya sa age di sya sasama syo in the 1st place,ung sched ng date,minsan talaga, issue ang time,effort to dress up at pagod pwede din na may iba pa syang suitor. Txt? utang na loob naman kung may pangtawag ka mas ok ang flow ng conversation kung calls. 3. Magpamiss ka naman kuya, or hatid mo pauwi everyday di pwdeng pag dates lang. Tutal old school naman kyo dumalaw ka sa bahay ng ma meet mo parents. * At your age ang duda ng lahat malamang married ka na. Medyo lame din na paulit ulit mo sinabi na nagagandahan ka sa kanya Goodluck sayo kuya :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Don’t suffocate the girl with your love. Let her breathe. Distance your self for a while. Clear the air. If she really loves you, after a while, she should be running back to you regardless of your age difference. But be wary, as she may only want your companionship…. as a father. Damn! This will really hurt. Anyway, just keep in mind that If this will not k*ll you then it will make you a little bit stronger.

If you are exactly how you wrote, you'd seem too predictable and she must have realized the generation gap. Few things to consider: 1.Women love the mystery,the feeling of uncertaity yung tipong alam namin na gusto mo kami pero wag mo i detalye masyado. May guy na nagsabi sa akin nun na ang saya saya nya na magkasama kami blah blah blah,don't get me wrong I like this guy pero di ko naman gusto malaman na kinikilig sya pag kausap ako. 2.Don't overanalyze this age,date sched and replies to your text. Kung may issue sya sa age di sya sasama syo in the 1st place,ung sched ng date,minsan talaga, issue ang time,effort to dress up at pagod pwede din na may iba pa syang suitor. Txt? utang na loob naman kung may pangtawag ka mas ok ang flow ng conversation kung calls. 3. Magpamiss ka naman kuya, or hatid mo pauwi everyday di pwdeng pag dates lang. Tutal old school naman kyo dumalaw ka sa bahay ng ma meet mo parents. * At your age ang duda ng lahat malamang married ka na. Medyo lame din na paulit ulit mo sinabi na nagagandahan ka sa kanya Goodluck sayo kuya :)

Thanks sa insights. Actually I'd like to call her pero I don't think she appreciates it and yes I've tried. Parehas kayo ng sinabi ng ibang female friends ko, na hindi na siya sumasama kapag may problem siya sa age ko pero alam mo, I really feel may problem siya sa age ko e. Let's put it this way, siguro she see something in me pero may pag aalinlangan pa siya sa age ko. I know a lot of people here are saying, age doesn't matter nowadays and believe me I think so too pero I really think it's bothering her. Base sa FB post found in her wall, there is something bothering her that she has to seek advice from her BFF. This post happened AFTER nagtapat ako and nkwento rin niya sa akin that she talked to her BFF for 3 hours thru skype and guess what, after that naging cold siya sa akin at kapag niyaya ko ay ayaw niya instead next week nalang daw. 2nd time, same scenario. 3rd time, which is just this past sunday, nagulat ako kung bakit cold siya at deadma niya ako totally, guess what, kausap pala niya earlier BFF niya tapos hirap na rin siya ayain ngayon after niya makausap BFF niya. I dont think these are coincidences at kung hindi ako problem niya then bakit ako yung nababalingan diba so tingin ko talaga may problem siya sa akin. So for me, wala naman akong nakitang pwede maging problem kaya ang educated guess ko talaga ay age gap namin. Ang tanong, is it ok to ask her if my age bothers her?

Lastly, I know about the hatid after work at hindi lang sa date but the problem is her and NOT me. Ilan beses ko na siyang inooffer ihatid pauwi whether wala lang, masama panahon or gagabihin siya from OT pero never, not even once ay pumayag siya. Believe me, natutuliro na ako coz alam ko naman mga dapat kong gawin pero sa ngayon hanggang labas lang ang payag siya, other than that wala na.

Thanks sa insights. Actually I'd like to call her pero I don't think she appreciates it and yes I've tried. Parehas kayo ng sinabi ng ibang female friends ko, na hindi na siya sumasama kapag may problem siya sa age ko pero alam mo, I really feel may problem siya sa age ko e. Let's put it this way, siguro she see something in me pero may pag aalinlangan pa siya sa age ko. I know a lot of people here are saying, age doesn't matter nowadays and believe me I think so too pero I really think it's bothering her. Base sa FB post found in her wall, there is something bothering her that she has to seek advice from her BFF. This post happened AFTER nagtapat ako and nkwento rin niya sa akin that she talked to her BFF for 3 hours thru skype and guess what, after that naging cold siya sa akin at kapag niyaya ko ay ayaw niya instead next week nalang daw. 2nd time, same scenario. 3rd time, which is just this past sunday, nagulat ako kung bakit cold siya at deadma niya ako totally, guess what, kausap pala niya earlier BFF niya tapos hirap na rin siya ayain ngayon after niya makausap BFF niya. I dont think these are coincidences at kung hindi ako problem niya then bakit ako yung nababalingan diba so tingin ko talaga may problem siya sa akin. So for me, wala naman akong nakitang pwede maging problem kaya ang educated guess ko talaga ay age gap namin. Ang tanong, is it ok to ask her if my age bothers her?

Lastly, I know about the hatid after work at hindi lang sa date but the problem is her and NOT me. Ilan beses ko na siyang inooffer ihatid pauwi whether wala lang, masama panahon or gagabihin siya from OT pero never, not even once ay pumayag siya. Believe me, natutuliro na ako coz alam ko naman mga dapat kong gawin pero sa ngayon hanggang labas lang ang payag siya, other than that wala na.

Bro it seems from what I've read so far is you don't have much experience dealing with women. I was once like you many many years ago (which is but natural when you're young). But from what I've picked up on, you're probably in your mid 30's or older if the girl in question is in her early 20's. I would expect questions like these coming from a teenager to a guy in his mid 20's but not from someone your age. So definitely you need do do a couple of things. First act your age. Show that you're confident in how you handle the opposite sex. You may show her that you care but let her know that she's not indispensable. You could lie low for a while and see if she'll call or text you to find out why you haven't been calling or texting her. If she calls or texts you, that would be your indication that she misses you. Which should boost your confidence.

But don't act like you're so happy to hear from her lest you give yourself away. Tell her you've been busy which is why you haven't been in touch with her lately. Ask her if she'd mind going out with you on a particular date. If she says yes, then you know she's still interested in you. If she says no, or doesn't even call or text you after you've lain low for a month or so, then maybe it wasn't meant to be. As many have already stated, there are many fishes in the ocean. Find one who will reciprocate your love.

But whatever you do, don't behave like a love-sick teenager, over analyzing what you said, blaming yourself, putting meaning into things that may have no basis in reality. Show more confidence in yourself, don't rely on fb and other networking sites for clues to what she thinks about you. Ask her point blank and take her answer like a real man. She might be thinking "this guy's already in his mid 30's but he's acting like a teenager." Not a very flattering image of you in my opinion. For all you know, she's just waiting for you to make your move.

Show a little more guts, Be more aggressive. But also be prepared for negative consequences if she prefers to have you as a friend or if she found someone else. At least it's better than not knowing hinde ba? And once you know, you can move on if you both agree that your relationship isn't going to work. Sure it'll hurt, but that's part of the love game. It's part of growing up. It's part of life. If you're not prepared to get hurt, then you have no business courting anyone.

And like everyone's been saying "lighten up!!"

Don't second guess yourself. Be as direct to the point as you possibly can so you don't end up wasting her time and she doesn't waste your time either. You don't have to be extremely serious while doing this...you could inject levity and humor while popping the question. It's important that both you and the girl are comfortable while you're discussing it. Neither of you should be tense when you pop the question.

She'll appreciate the frankness and your openness as well as your assurance that you can take whatever she throws at you like a man. So you spare her the guilt trip as well and makes it easier to tell you where you stand.

What you need is to find out at the earliest possible time if there's any way she will accept you as her bf. If she says she needs more time, you can make a joke about it by saying "I hope you can make up your mind by the time I'm middle aged." Making her feel comfortable may make her open up more to you whether in a positive way or in a not so positive way.

The important thing is to accept what she has to say with dignity. If she says "can we be friends nalang?" tell her sure, "you have my number, feel free to call or text me anytime." Then, for heavens sake, stop calling or texting her. The ball is in her court. In the meantime, try looking around for someone a little bit more mature who doesn't have parents tell her she needs to be home by 11 pm.

Edited by Bugatti Veyron

good am

1. drop down your "age+attitude". if shes on her early 20's act like your on your 22's, you have your own car, a stable work, resource capable,

dont get too serious with her, treat her with respect not only because you have fallen inlove with her but because thats how you treat all women alike.

AND ofcourse guys on early 20's dont want to commit on any serious relationship yet like MARRIAGE. but there is a catch... your 36 will end up becoming 36+++. like everybody else...

2. You have to understand that by being honest to her have made an impression of you being possesive. specially with your age gap. maybe thats how she feels,

on her side ofcourse she wants to enjoy her youth and thats were you come along, help her enjoy her youth. "It takes 5 dates to make a man fall inlove, while women takes 10." (eh sa 4th date palang tinakot muna hehe peace!)

3. It is evident that the opportunity to make her fall inlove with you is already gone but not permanently,

you just have to begin from scratch... 0, ZERO, 1-1=?. look on the bright side you can change your attitude from there, act naturally if not possible read the Laws of Seduction book or sounded like that BWAHAHAHA!!!

4. In the end its either you Raise the Flag or Raise the Roof !!! ruuf ruff!! ehem.

im out of here, what am i talking about...hehe

Edited by Niru