Wolfgang OR Razorback?

reix

Before, I was first hooked on Wolfgang because I like the WURM album so much. I began collecting all their albums. Then, I bought Soundcheck: The Live Recordings. Malupit din pala ang Razorback. Well, I only remember Payaso as one of their hard-hitting songs in the mid-90's. So, hinanap ko yung Beggars Moon. Huwaw.... mala-Zep pala... and very bluesy yung mga licks nina Tirso at Dave. I became really fond of Dave's fast yet clean and melodic guitar work that I changed my loyalty from Wolfgang to Razorback.

of course basti's better than kevin...even wolgang's song are far more comlicated than razorback's....but still id go fro the boars!!! fell is something you can't learn from a book, technique can be honed fron practice, expression sad to say, varies amongst those who have the guts to play these songs...nice one though

of course basti's better than kevin...even wolgang's song are far more comlicated than razorback's....but still id go fro the boars!!! fell is something you can't learn from a book, technique can be honed fron practice, expression sad to say, varies amongst those who have the guts to play these songs...nice one though

Amen to that, try listening to Arise and cast of clowns and you'll know exactly how hard it is to play it with a guitar.

Even though I've more Wolfgang records and been to more of their shows than Razorback, I'd still choose Razorback. Wolfgang at most cases kinda sounds like a Black Sabbath cover band that is nearly not quite good enough. And that is a bad thing.

Vocals: I prefer Kevin's voice over Basti's nasally one.

Lyrics: It's all about the metaphors. Basti wins this one.

Guitar: Sorry to say this, but Manuel is a shred wanker. He's got some skills but not as much soul as the Aguirre/Ripoll combo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...