How to continue a conversation with a girl you like on chat or in pers

Ask them about their love life. Start by asking them if she has a boyfriend.

If she says that she used to have one but it's already history, try probing

about the relationship she had w/ her ex & try to empathize. Girls usually

appreciate people who listen to them, instead of those who always want to talk

about themselves. But if she says that she already have a boyfriend, now that's

something else coz why should she be chatting w/ somebody else if she should

be chatting w/ her boyfriend. However, she could be dissatisfied w/ her boy

so she's looking around. You may also ask about her current relationship &

get some tips from that. You might eventually get closer to her that way.

Edited by Turninglong

Ask them about their love life. Start by asking them if she has a boyfriend.

If she says that she used to have one but it's already history, try probing

about the relationship she had w/ her ex & try to empathize. Girls usually

appreciate people who listen to them, instead of those who always want to talk

about themselves. But if she says that she already have a boyfriend, now that's

something else coz why should she be chatting w/ somebody else if she should

be chatting w/ her boyfriend. However, she could be dissatisfied w/ her boy

so she's looking around. You may also ask about her current relationship &

get some tips from that. You might eventually get closer to her that way.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

The key naman is, do not try too hard. Try to make it as natural as possible. If you try too hard kasi, everything will just feel forced and you wont really establish a good connection or impression.

There are many self-help tips naman na nagkalat sa internet at kung ano anong media and some of them are useful. But do not so much adhere to them like its an experimental plan to the point na hindi ka na nagpapakatotoo sa sarili mo. At the end of the day, you want her to accept you for who you are and not what you are trying to be.

Para sakin, I had my hits and miss. Yung miss, talagang crash and burn. Pero ganun talaga eh, meron talagang mga potential partners na talagang hindi kayo mag-kli-click. Na kahit ano gawin mo wala talaga kayong chemistry. Ok lang yan, huwag mo panghinayangan its an indication na talagang hindi kayo meant para sa isat isa

Sabi nga ni Idol Sylvester Stallone, if you need to walk on egg shells, then probably you are not just meant for each other. Kasi meron naman dyan na di mo na kelangan ng A-game para magclick kayo

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The key naman is, do not try too hard. Try to make it as natural as possible. If you try too hard kasi, everything will just feel forced and you wont really establish a good connection or impression.

There are many self-help tips naman na nagkalat sa internet at kung ano anong media and some of them are useful. But do not so much adhere to them like its an experimental plan to the point na hindi ka na nagpapakatotoo sa sarili mo. At the end of the day, you want her to accept you for who you are and not what you are trying to be.

Para sakin, I had my hits and miss. Yung miss, talagang crash and burn. Pero ganun talaga eh, meron talagang mga potential partners na talagang hindi kayo mag-kli-click. Na kahit ano gawin mo wala talaga kayong chemistry. Ok lang yan, huwag mo panghinayangan its an indication na talagang hindi kayo meant para sa isat isa

Sabi nga ni Idol Sylvester Stallone, if you need to walk on egg shells, then probably you are not just meant for each other. Kasi meron naman dyan na di mo na kelangan ng A-game para magclick kayo

Once again i agree with sir edmund. These things come naturally. Two way street eto just like most relationships are, if your chatmate feels comfortable, the convo will flow effortlessly. Tapos mapapansin nyo na lang ang haba na ng thread nyo. May friend ako in a group setting ok naman kame, pero sa chat ang iksi lang ng inaabot ng usapan namin. Makita ko dun sa tropa ko kachat nya yung same girl, nobela naman usapan nila. So sila yung nagclick, sakin miss. It happens chill lang men.
  • 2 weeks later...

Just ask a lot of questions ABOUT HER. Kahit ano, basta about her. Pero in a not too eager way na parang atat sa lahat ng lalabas sa bibig nya. Of course kelangan makinig ka and imomorize mga sinasabi nya, kasi pwede mo mapag tagpi tagpi yung details to be used as a topic for future convo :)

Just relax din and imagine you're talking to a friend, hindi crush.

• 5 months later...

As for me, I dont like a very inquisitive guy (not unless I already like him). I get hooked if the topic is interesting.. he should share his experience then ask follow up interesting questions (definitely not how are you or do you want a massage? Lol!)

Edited by black cat
  • Like (+1) 1

I agree with Black Cat... please stop asking if you want a massage, breakfast in bed or just plain sex.

If you are stumped after the usual small talk, then you are probably not that interesting.

Ang daming pwedeng follow up question na mag originate from the usual topic. lets say you ask them about their job, you can ask for details. For example the girl is a call center agent, you can ask which one? so do you find the graveyard shift difficult? Kwento naman about a funny or irritating call you handled? do you get a lot of calls like that? what do you do to relax after a toxic call/day? oh you watching movies pala? what is your favorite movie? do you know that this movie is coming soon? ah do you have plans of watching that movie ba? maybe we could watch it together?

When you meet someone new.. dun pa lang sa initial info... find something familiar... eventually makakita ka nang something na in common na both of you enjoy.... topic could be from anything... point is to build rapport... snap a joke or two.... masaya ang babae pag napapatawa mo sya... pero gauge mo yung personality nang kausap mo para alam mo saan yung limits mo.... if the conversation flows smoothly... then good for you... kaso kung wala talaga don't force it...

iwas lang sa sobrang aggressive... kse you will look like too desperate... too held back naman... parang boring naman.... wag masyadong emo at stalker(hi, saan ka ngayon? hi, kumain ka na?... etc)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...