How would you know if you really, genuinely love someone?

• 1 month later...

you admire her not only for her bv or fv but also for qualities beyond the physical. you respect her because of her values and principles. you want her kasi if ever it the relationship develops into something serious willing ka to spend the rest of your life with her.          

but this takes time comrade. sometimes the intense attraction of love at first sight fades quickly as you get to know her better. sometimes naman din the attraction grows stronger lalo na pag nareaize mo over time na nasa kanya ang physical + non physical qualities na hinahanap mo sa babae.  Or ma realize mo na behind the facade is a monster waiting to be unleashed.

reminds me of this sweet sexy and intelligent girl i met . bright and funny pa. Went out about 4 times. Dumalaw pa ako sa kanila , met her family and she cooked a helluva dinner .

Until we kinda had a  fight ( i was late for a date and she had to wait for me in the hotel lobby for 2 hours ) and she morphed into a vicious bitch who uttered all sorts of mean things. Pag pasok sa kotse all through dinner at a resto she was fuming and kept ignoring my attempts to explain and patch things up. Went i brought her home ( dna kami nag coffee masungit talaga ) she slammed the car  door hard as she got down.

i ghosted her after that and she had the temerity to call me after about a week of no paramdam wanting to pick a  fight with me over the phone. I just said " sorry we're done " and ended our convo right there.                                        

• Sad (+1) 2
Just now, FF said:

you admire her not only for her bv or fv but also for qualities beyond the physical. you respect her because of her values and principles. you want her kasi if ever it the relationship develops into something serious willing ka to spend the rest of your life with her.          

but this takes time comrade. sometimes the intense attraction of love at first sight fades quickly as you get to know her better. sometimes naman din the attraction grows stronger lalo na pag nareaize mo over time na nasa kanya ang physical + non physical qualities na hinahanap mo sa babae.  Or ma realize mo na behind the facade is a monster waiting to be unleashed.

reminds me of this sweet sexy and intelligent girl i met . bright and funny pa. Went out about 4 times. Dumalaw pa ako sa kanila , met her family and she cooked a helluva dinner .

Until we kinda had a  fight ( i was late for a date and she had to wait for me in the hotel lobby for 2 hours ) and she morphed into a vicious bitch who uttered all sorts of mean things. Pag pasok sa kotse all through dinner at a resto she was fuming and kept ignoring my attempts to explain and patch things up. Went i brought her home ( dna kami nag coffee masungit talaga ) she slammed the car  door hard as she got down.

i ghosted her after that and she had the temerity to call me after about a week of no paramdam wanting to pick a  fight with me over the phone. I just said " sorry we're done " and ended our convo right there.                                        

Have you thought for the "What if" dito?

4 minutes ago, Bigshotbob32 said:

Have you thought for the "What if" dito?

nope. a big NO NO kasi for me ang mean bitch with a vicious mouth.

Comrade a bit of advice .... list down TEN THINGS you cant stand in a woman ( wag lang physical . Ung ugali very impt). Like kasama sa list ko ung burara , hindi practical sa buhay , tamad , nagger , mean , mapangmata etc.

If she ticks off one or two in your list ...kaya mo bang tanggapin ?

17 minutes ago, FF said:

nope. a big NO NO kasi for me ang mean bitch with a vicious mouth.

Comrade a bit of advice .... list down TEN THINGS you cant stand in a woman ( wag lang physical . Ung ugali very impt). Like kasama sa list ko ung burara , hindi practical sa buhay , tamad , nagger , mean , mapangmata etc.

If she ticks off one or two in your list ...kaya mo bang tanggapin ?

Yes. Mahirap yan. But no one is perfect right? Nagkakaroon talaga ng flaws ang isang tao, you cant have it all ika nga. But what is important is you learn to accept her flaws. And the reason behind it. Like ikaw ung may mali e. 2 hours un, I dont think any lady would still be smiling if she waited for 2 hours diba? Like ako ayaw ko ng topakin na babae, ung basta na lang magagalit. Madalas din namin pag awayan ni gf niyan. Lagi kong sinasabi na napaka liit na bagay kelangan bang pag awayan, tapos totopakin na din ako. But later on, inexplain niya sa akin na sometimes she is just having a bad day, tapos ako lang napagbuntunan ng inis and galit. And she is sorry for it. So natutunan ko na tanggapin.

• Like (+1) 1
28 minutes ago, Bigshotbob32 said:

Yes. Mahirap yan. But no one is perfect right? Nagkakaroon talaga ng flaws ang isang tao, you cant have it all ika nga. But what is important is you learn to accept her flaws. And the reason behind it. Like ikaw ung may mali e. 2 hours un, I dont think any lady would still be smiling if she waited for 2 hours diba? Like ako ayaw ko ng topakin na babae, ung basta na lang magagalit. Madalas din namin pag awayan ni gf niyan. Lagi kong sinasabi na napaka liit na bagay kelangan bang pag awayan, tapos totopakin na din ako. But later on, inexplain niya sa akin na sometimes she is just having a bad day, tapos ako lang napagbuntunan ng inis and galit. And she is sorry for it. So natutunan ko na tanggapin.

agree comrade. re fight namin nag apologize naman ako  ng sobra sobra at inaamo ko pa. Feeling ko lang needless pa i extend and spoil the whole night. And the words and the volcanic anger ...red hot.

Ngayon if she called me up the next morning to say sorry for her behavior maybe it would have been better. Pero wala no call or apology. Even then ...it would have made me to seriously reconsider. Ayoko ng ganun sa isang babae.

kung gf mo yan comrade and may possibility na you will settle down ...importante talaga na tanggap mo and you are willing to live with all her faults.  as my older brother used to say .... beauty is temporary but ugali is forever .  It took me soooo long before I met someone who was worthy of loving that much and taking the risk  for. And even then may ups and downs pa rin ( na minsan gusto mong na ng mag-quit at lumayas).

• Like (+1) 1
1 minute ago, FF said:

agree comrade. re fight namin nag apologize naman ako  ng sobra sobra at inaamo ko pa. Feeling ko lang needless pa i extend and spoil the whole night. And the words and the volcanic anger ...red hot.

Ngayon if she called me up the next morning to say sorry for her behavior maybe it would have been better. Pero wala no call or apology. Even then ...it would have made me to seriously reconsider. Ayoko ng ganun sa isang babae.

kung gf mo yan comrade and may possibility na you will settle down ...importante talaga na tanggap mo and you are willing to live with all her faults.  as my older brother used to say .... beauty is temporary but ugali is forever .  It took me soooo long before I met someone who was worthy of loving that much and taking the risk  for. And even then may ups and downs pa rin ( na minsan gusto mong na ng mag-quit at lumayas).

I see. Oh well. Nangyari na din haha.

• Haha (+1) 1
On 2/22/2022 at 7:03 PM, FF said:

Hindi mo pa kse sya mahal. 

As to the topic, you know you genuinely love someone if you see beyond his flaws. And you’re willing to sacrifice just to make him happy.

• Winner! (+1) 1
2 minutes ago, X-23 said:

Hindi mo pa kse sya mahal. 

As to the topic, you know you genuinely love someone if you see beyond his flaws. And you’re willing to sacrifice just to make him happy.

Yeah, I fully agree with that. Even if sometimes you feel being maltreated by her family, or even if she occasionally berates you over little things. You don't see you any negativities. You don't fight back and say "hey, I have a doctorate from a top US university! My businesses are earning more than 10x my salary..." Instead, you focus on the future, ignore those negative things and continue loving her for who she is. Usually din kasi pag magalitin, ang galing din naman sa romansa. Like pagalitan ka ngayon this afternoon, mamyang gabi makaka 5 rounds ka naman.😂😂😂

On 10/3/2021 at 8:10 PM, HugMeTight said:

Hindi na makakain...

Hindi na makatulog...

Isn't it too much? You're gonna die after 3 days without eating and without sleeping!

How about this? You know you are truly in love with someone if you fully take care of yourself and make yourself 100% healthy and financially well off. Because if you are 100% healthy and financially capable, you can always take care of your beloved and your future family.

Kaso pag ginawang habit yun hindi magandang gawain maski sinita mo na, eventually yun genuine love mo eh mawawala. Makasumbat pa na di ko daw kse sya tutuong mahal kaya ko sya hiniwalayan after 3 years na pagpapasensya. Kaya boys, wag ikarir ang pangbabalewala. Pag tumigil na magreklamo ang babae wala na nagmomove on na yan magigising ka na lang na hindi na pala kayo. Hehe

• 2 months later...