• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's part of the package of becoming the President.

He did fire some of them already.

But Duque is still around. I have turned a blind eye on Dominguez but rejecting Imee Marcos' suggestion of a debt moratorium is moronic. Imee made a sensible suggestion of holding off debt payments. We will be paying more interest but that is only a small price to pay if the debt moratorium will feed countless Filipinos.

But Duque is still around. I have turned a blind eye on Dominguez but rejecting Imee Marcos' suggestion of a debt moratorium is moronic. Imee made a sensible suggestion of holding off debt payments. We will be paying more interest but that is only a small price to pay if the debt moratorium will feed countless Filipinos.

Imee's suggestion is practical but has political undertones.

I am a follower of President GMA's style of debt management. The best time to pay your loan is when money is cheap.

The pandemic caused oil prices to crash, bringing the US Dollar down with it. Now is the best time to pay your Dollar-denominated loans.

Edited by camiar

Imee's suggestion is practical but has political undertones.

I am a follower of President GMA's style of debt management. The best time to pay your loan is when money is cheap.

The pandemic caused oil prices to crash, bringing the US Dollar down with it. Now is the best time to pay your Dollar-denominated loans.

The interest rates are not that high as per Imee should we delay the payment. We will definitely pay more interest if we delay principal payments since we will continue paying interest but that is the small price to pay if the objective is to feed hungry Fiiipinos.

The interest rates are not that high as per Imee should we delay the payment. We will definitely pay more interest if we delay principal payments since we will continue paying interest but that is the small price to pay if the objective is to feed hungry Fiiipinos.

It may not be the interest rates, but the value of the Peso now vs. what it might be further down the line after covid-19 pandemic.

In a crisis, the government should think about the people rather than pay the debt as soon as possible.

A lot of people are also complaining why the government is spending money on folks who are idle and refused to work, and those who gamble away, or buy liquor and drugs with the amelioration money they got from DSWD.

Perhaps these people will appreciate that their hard-earned tax money is being used to reduce our debt, rather than waste it on people who don't deserve the dole-outs.

A lot of people are also complaining why the government is spending money on folks who are idle and refused to work, and those who gamble away, or buy liquor and drugs with the amelioration money they got from DSWD.

Perhaps these people will appreciate that their hard-earned tax money is being used to reduce our debt, rather than waste it on people who don't deserve the dole-outs.

There are imbeciles who will blow away money on gambling, liquor and drugs. But people who were given this who belong the poorest of the poor have no choice but to buy food.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, lee sawyer said:

It's been a while. Wala na bang trolls dito? 😂

I think they were instructed by their handlers not to engage in trolling in the PEaCE forum because they always get trounced here, anyway.
After the 2019 midterm elections, the yellow trolls supporting the infamous Otso Diretso lost whatever's left of the little credibility had. 
So it's either they are still hiding under a rock they slithered under to lick their wounds, or their handlers ran out of funds for to call them back to action.

15 hours ago, camiar said:

I think they were instructed by their handlers not to engage in trolling in the PEaCE forum because they always get trounced here, anyway.
After the 2019 midterm elections, the yellow trolls supporting the infamous Otso Diretso lost whatever's left of the little credibility had. 
So it's either they are still hiding under a rock they slithered under to lick their wounds, or their handlers ran out of funds for to call them back to action.

It's been awhile and I haven't seen the losers here. In the latest Publicus Asia, Manila Bulletin and Rappler surveys, BBM always routed Robredo. There isn't a survey Robredo won. 

On 10/28/2021 at 3:56 PM, lee sawyer said:

It's been awhile and I haven't seen the losers here. In the latest Publicus Asia, Manila Bulletin and Rappler surveys, BBM always routed Robredo. There isn't a survey Robredo won. 

Listening to the comments of Kalye Survey respondents, napansin ko na madalas mabanggit ng nila na sawang-sawa na sila sa mga paninira ng mga dilawan kay Marcos, and this made them more determined to support Marcos.

Maybe the handlers are also looking at the same Kalye Survey videos and decided that negative campaigning is actually helping make BBM more popular! So these yellow troll handlers seemed to have stopped funding their usual trolls here.

On 10/27/2021 at 10:14 PM, lee sawyer said:

It's been a while. Wala na bang trolls dito? 😂

Walang pondo para sa Lugaw trolls. 

Nagiging boring ang threads. Yung mga newbies na nag-a-attempt mag post ng negative propaganda are so amateurish that isang barahan palang napipikon na agad at nagmumura. Palagay ko suspended na yung nagmura. Tahimik bigla eh.

On 10/30/2021 at 12:36 AM, camiar said:

Listening to the comments of Kalye Survey respondents, napansin ko na madalas mabanggit ng nila na sawang-sawa na sila sa mga paninira ng mga dilawan kay Marcos, and this made them more determined to support Marcos.

Maybe the handlers are also looking at the same Kalye Survey videos and decided that negative campaigning is actually helping make BBM more popular! So these yellow troll handlers seemed to have stopped funding their usual trolls here.

I noticed the usual trolls here, especially the ones with a plethora of alternicks are nowhere to be found. 😂

On 11/2/2021 at 2:37 PM, camiar said:

Walang pondo para sa Lugaw trolls. 

Nagiging boring ang threads. Yung mga newbies na nag-a-attempt mag post ng negative propaganda are so amateurish that isang barahan palang napipikon na agad at nagmumura. Palagay ko suspended na yung nagmura. Tahimik bigla eh.

Yup, I saw the troll. Ad hominem agad yung tira. But anyway, there was a disqualification case against BBM which, in my opinion, won't prosper. That disqualification case is a desperate and sloppy move. it wasn't even well thought of. 

1 hour ago, lee sawyer said:

Yup, I saw the troll. Ad hominem agad yung tira. But anyway, there was a disqualification case against BBM which, in my opinion, won't prosper. That disqualification case is a desperate and sloppy move. it wasn't even well thought of. 

I agree.

Tax evasion? Desperate moves. Grasping at straws by people in who are about to sink in the mire they themselves created..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...