What Type Guy Do You Prefer

• 3 months later...

First... He has to be SINGLE. parang awa niyo na, if you are going to make a woman fall in love with you, make sure you are unattached.

Second ... He needs to have a stable job. Wala akong balak maging sugar mommy. I'm also not looking for a sugar daddy. So if I can spend on my own, you should be able to spend on your own too. But plus points of course if you can spoil your woman.

Third ... Someone smart enough. He doesn't have to be a genius. Just smart enough to carry a good conversation for a significant amount of time. Not someone who looks at you blankly and stares into nothingness.

Fourth ... Someone with good hygiene. With the advances in science now, bad breath and body odor should be a thing of the past.

Fifth ...and this is my personal preference... someone taller than me. I am ONLY 4'11. Anyone shorter than me is REALLY short. So this preference I think is still very reasonable.

Sixth ... someone loyal. Meaning, if I am your woman, I am your ONLY woman. Makipagbreak ka kung gusto mong tumikim ng iba.

Seventh ... someone decisive and ambitious.

Madaming Sapul sa First. Hehe :D

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if this is the right place to post. But I see that a lot of ladies here like a certain good quality of guy. But from what I seen in the real world is different.

My question to the ladies are for the ones that financially support their boyfriends. Is it because they are sobra nan gawpo, or they tell you how much they love ❤ you.

I know not everyone can find a rich man. It seems like the so called chickboys get the upper hand. Even though they have kids with other women and dont bring anything financially to the table. But any insight on this would be nice 😄

I wrote the last post was because of after reading this thread it got me thinking of a incident I had in the past with a thera. She told me one day that her Lola fell of her chair and hit her head and needed 10k for medical expenses. But she lied and planned to use that money 💴to take her boyfriend on vacation. I was like wow one would go that low and use their Lolas name to get money

And it got me wondering how much power a guy can have over a woman to go that far so she can take him on a vacation. What is this guy doing? Or saying! Who knows.

But luckily this is only one incident. Most Theras are sweet and nice. Just like there are bad GM there will be bad Theras

But it makes me wonder what kinda guy a woman truly wants.

I wrote the last post was because of after reading this thread it got me thinking of a incident I had in the past with a thera. She told me one day that her Lola fell of her chair and hit her head and needed 10k for medical expenses. But she lied and planned to use that money to take her boyfriend on vacation. I was like wow one would go that low and use their Lolas name to get money

And it got me wondering how much power a guy can have over a woman to go that far so she can take him on a vacation. What is this guy doing? Or saying! Who knows.

But luckily this is only one incident. Most Theras are sweet and nice. Just like there are bad GM there will be bad Theras

But it makes me wonder what kinda guy a woman truly wants.

grabe naman po pala, anyway di nmn po lahat....

• Like (+1) 2

I take back what I said last. Because I know not every guy can support a Thera. And I know a lot of Thera are working to support their families and to better their situation or save for a business.

When I fell for a Thera in the past it broke my heart and had many sleepless nights and I just had to intervene. But what I said is not fair to the guys who fallen for the girl but just cant do anything about it.

I take back what I said last. Because I know not every guy can support a Thera. And I know a lot of Thera are working to support their families and to better their situation or save for a business.

When I fell for a Thera in the past it broke my heart and had many sleepless nights and I just had to intervene. But what I said is not fair to the guys who fallen for the girl but just cant do anything about it.

humph, ganun talaga ang buhay siguro kailangan mu na i let go yan and tanggapin ang masamang pangyayari.., look forward, palagi may bagong umaga, kung mabubuhay ka sa nakaraan nyo sa masasakit n ngyari sayo di ka magiging masaya... love your self this time

humph, ganun talaga ang buhay siguro kailangan mu na i let go yan and tanggapin ang masamang pangyayari.., look forward, palagi may bagong umaga, kung mabubuhay ka sa nakaraan nyo sa masasakit n ngyari sayo di ka magiging masaya... love your self this time

Ur absolutely right 😄

• 2 weeks later...

Interests:physical fitness, watching movies, organic farmer and livestock raiser, selling supplements, reading books, pinapa-pogi ang company trucks, malapit ng gumawa ng pandesal, trying to live in faith in the materialistic and shallow world...

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:42 AM

dude iba iba ang gusto ng tao dhil may iba ibang certain uniqueness kaso ang prob sa karamihan mahilig sumabay sa uso kesa sa talagang gusto nila. ung mga naghahanap ng panget pero mayaman, rugged looking pero macho, balbas sarado pero rockstar ang dating at ung basketball player ang porma..kadalasan hype lng. pero pag kilala mo talaga cla simple lng talaga ung hanap nila sa guys ---- ung mahal cla

Like This

for those who wish to buy bodybuilding supplements, i have an FB account, search for my display name...thank you.

• 1 month later...