Bitcoin

• 5 weeks later...

I really wish dati ko pa natutunan tong bitcoin na toh. Laki ng interest sa mga lending and kahit hold ko lang yung coins, Pataas lang ng pataas. I see it lasting another 2 years bago bumagsak.

Best wallet for me pa rin dito sa Pinas: Coins.ph.

Best for trading: Bittrex.

Best for lending: Bitconnect (use my referral lol). https://bitconnect.co/?ref=angecrypto

Best for Mining sa PInas: WALA!!!

Edited by adelro
  • 2 weeks later...

With bc as others have said it can be a good thing then all the sudden not so good thing

Been into bc since 2013 market had since really grown but being not greedy and being patient is a big thing.....not so much a easy money

Before miners can grow some not more of invest ......it all depends if one is looking for a quick easy money which can be an waste or playing it smart.....just my two cents

Bitcoin is still experiment meaning if these acceptable globally that is the time a new code will introduce by the use of QUANTUM computer...

Just wait for the Quantum Computer somebody around the world is preparing a new code with no limit. Bitcoin is still beta programming meaning this is not final that is why there is the limitation in producing bitcoin.

Edited by Dr ED
  • 2 weeks later...

Been an investor in BTC since early 2015, my holdings are now at 7 digits and I'm shifting to crypto trading (other crypto currencies besides BTC). I think BTC is getting stabilized now at it hovered around 700 to 800K php last Dec so there is lesser opportunity for bigger gains. To give you perspective, I tried buying TRX (TRON) last Jan 1st and today I already got 300% returns.

I'm not hyping you nor I'm selling some scammish BTC-networking stuff. I'm telling you that money flows into Cryptocurrencies today so just follow it. :)

Lastly, invest only the money you can afford to loose. Meaning, if naging ZERO yan after you just bought the crypto, you can still sleep at night at di ka magpapakamatay :D

OP, how much is your bitcoin balance now? You must have bought when it was still in the <$1K region.

Not sure if you are asking me of exact amount but it's in the 7 digits - meaning I made more than a million with BTC. I've shifted some to other cyrpto and continues to grow. And YES, I bought when it was still around 200USD. I was one of those who have seen it during the price of 5USD but I hesitated. I saw it increased first time to 1K USD and waited for a pullback that happened in 2015.

Disclaimer: I'm just sharing. I'm not bragging. I'm just telling it's real. I'm not promoting any networking or scammish type investment.

Not sure if you are asking me of exact amount but it's in the 7 digits - meaning I made more than a million with BTC. I've shifted some to other cyrpto and continues to grow. And YES, I bought when it was still around 200USD. I was one of those who have seen it during the price of 5USD but I hesitated. I saw it increased first time to 1K USD and waited for a pullback that happened in 2015.

Disclaimer: I'm just sharing. I'm not bragging. I'm just telling it's real. I'm not promoting any networking or scammish type investment.

Wow 7 digits in dollars (even if pesos still amazing)! Thanks for the reply and congrats bro! I used to buy Bitcoin but sell too quickly. I too made 7 digits but most of them were after the decimal point. LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Sobrang volatile ng market and price cannot really be set. Some analyst say babagsak siya to $2k/coin..iba naman sabi it will hit $100k/coin by end of the year. So I guess best thing is to just invest cash you're willing to lose.. Or. Ako, I mine via hashflare cloud mining, then bahala na, after a year, I have coins na could be worth a lot or few. Pero yun nga, didn't invest money I can't afford to lose.

Is it really too late na ba sa bitcoin? I was planning to start or try sa bitcoin but I was planning to start at 1k? then hahayaan ko lang sya?..planning it on coins.ph? pwede ba yung ganun scenario na bibili lang me sa coins.ph woth of 1k? pwede pa ba sa ganun price makapagstart??

matagal yan, ang taas na ngayon ng price ng bitcoin hindi katulad dati. try mo mag trading,

• Like (+1) 1

Bitcoin price as of the moment... 1BTC = 8,606USD. Sobrang baba. But compared to its price last year, parang 1.8kUSD = 1BTC so its up 700+%. So its not really that bad. Talked with a friend who has been doing bitcoin for a while now. He said trend is 1st quarter of every year, it really drops. So mejo expected niya ito. Should go up in price uli 2 - 4th quarter.

Kaya for now, game plan ko is stop reinvesting what I earn sa hashflare account ko, and stockpile what I earn sa NiceHash miner in BTC, then just buy Hashing Power once Bitcoin prices go up again.