Have You Googled Yourself?

• 3 weeks later...

i have a pretty unique surname. saka yung combination ng first names ko i've never encountered anybody else with it. my cubiclemate googled my name last week. yung deans' list ng univ ko came up. embarrassing talaga.

saka yung mga posts ko sa mga open-for-all na tech forums, usually sa IBM or SQL forums. usually i put my real name there. they came up sa results.

• 4 weeks later...

yup... mah real name that is... :lol: of course mah MTC name is very common :lol:

nweis... glad am still significant in Google :lol: searchin mah real name will lead to some articles I did for a major broadsheet back in the day... late 90s, early 200s, that is, and then some...

Edited by ^Tim^

Yeas.

but if i search Tjukken in norwegian google.

i geet a lot of hits about diets and fat kids. (tjukken meens fat)

if i sett google to english. google system is so good that i still gets norwegian resolts.. lol

and then some hits where i used my nick.

if i search my real name

nothing. :)

this coz im realy cearfuel with my reel life on web.

in reel im almost a ghost

and thats the idea.. lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hahaha. yup. I beleive everyone who has internet access and knows about google has done this at least once in his or her life.

daming results lumabas saken. hehe. from the list of orgs in up where i am an officer/member and tournament competition results of the various comps i've been able to join.

hahaha. yup. I believe everyone who has internet access and knows about google has done this at least once in his or her life.

daming results lumabas saken. hehe. from the list of orgs in up where i am an officer/member and tournament competition results of the various comps i've been able to join.