High School Or College

:* i miss my college days that was the time when my mind was open for the real life situation. :*

... na-aliw lang ako sa 'S' mo sa sweet baby ... dollar sign ... mukhang dollar earner ka ... ha .. ginagawa ko yan dati pag humihingi ako nang pera sa magulang ko ... para di halata ...

anyway ... on with the thread ...

Guest psychosexy

i miss both...

all my best friends were from high school. matindi ang bonding ng barkada namin dahil sabay-sabay kaming naka-survive sa masci e. at ang pinaka-matinding pag-aaral na ginawa ko sa buhay ko ginawa ko nung high school.

college was way easier...the adventures were more varied although the friendships were more fleeting. bakit kaya? :unsure:

Although I was more of an achiever in college than in highschool, i miss highschool life more. Maybe because life was so much simpler then, I was carefree and innocent, and had 'crazy' friends to share experiences with. :sigh:

Yep. I often drive by La Salle GH and i see these students waiting for their sundo. I then begin to envy them bacause they dont know how hard the job market is right now, they dont care about the inscreasing oil prices, they cant imagine the impact of their increasing tuition fees on their family's budget and they get their "baon" on time. We were all so innocent when we were kids. Nakakaingit. :(

High School Life ay walang kasing saya talaga......ika nga ni tita shawie

namimiss ko lalo yung highschool ko, kasi matino pa ako noon at mabait, pero mabait pa naman aako eh..

iba kasi yung college ka na eh, kanya kanyang buhay...........bahala ka sa buhay mo, yun yung motto noon, kapag hindi ka marunong maghandle sa sarili mo hndi magiging maganda ang kinabukasan mo, though i admit na mas lalo akong naging mature nung college ako.................yun lang

he he he he he

Guest psychosexy
In high school, I wanted to k*ll myself.

In college, I almost killed myself.

I like where I am.

I don't miss either one.

*two high school batchmates of mine killed themselves in college (in UP Dil), actual attempted suicides are probably more -- taas ng suicide rate sa amin! :(

can relate ako...

weird though...taas din suicide rate sa batch namin...there were known attempted (and one successful) suicides sa batch namin ng high school, hanggang college. and more than half of the batch have failed marriages. epekto kaya to ng walang religion o moral instruction nung h.s? :unsure:

can relate ako...

weird though...taas din suicide rate sa batch namin...there were known attempted (and one successful) suicides sa batch namin ng high school, hanggang college. and more than half of the batch have failed marriages. epekto kaya to ng walang religion o moral instruction nung h.s? :unsure:

Suicide rate sa amin has something to do with EXPECTATIONS. Napanuod mo ba ang 'Gattaca'. Relate kami sa character ni Jude Law (Jerome Morrow -- who was genetically 'perfect'). Pisay kasi high school ko eh, where getting anything less than perfect is not good enough. 99+ NCEE score was the norm in our school.

Guest psychosexy
can relate ako...

weird though...taas din suicide rate sa batch namin...there were known attempted (and one successful) suicides sa batch namin ng high school, hanggang college. and more than half of the batch have failed marriages. epekto kaya to ng walang religion o moral instruction nung h.s?  :unsure:

Suicide rate sa amin has something to do with EXPECTATIONS. Napanuod mo ba ang 'Gattaca'. Relate kami sa character ni Jude Law (Jerome Morrow -- who was genetically 'perfect'). Pisay kasi high school ko eh, where getting anything less than perfect is not good enough. 99+ NCEE score was the norm in our school.

ganun din pala sa inyo?

kami everyday parang bine-brain wash ng principal namin...palaging nagsispeech ng.."you are the cream of the crop, the best of the best..etc.etc.."...parang hitler extolling the aryan race..galit nga principal namin nung 99 lang ako ncee..that bitch, buti na lang forgiving ako hehe :rolleyes: :P

high school or college?

iba iba din ... lakas ng peer pressure ng high school pero da best yung mga kalokohan ... college was all about freedom and experimentation pero people were more politically correct ...

i had fun in both ... i just wish i had a bigger allowance and a car :)

I miss college life more than my high school life.

I was nobody in high school. I made more friends during college, and these were the friends that lasted. We still hang out and regularly plan out of town trips.

What I miss about college was the fact na it was fun kahit mahirap. Minsan kahit wala akong pasok I would go to school para lang tumambay. B)

Hayyy.... sarap.

i miss both...

all my best friends were from high school. matindi ang bonding ng barkada namin dahil sabay-sabay kaming  naka-survive sa masci e.  at ang pinaka-matinding pag-aaral na ginawa ko sa buhay ko ginawa ko nung high school.

college was way easier...the adventures were more varied although the friendships were more fleeting. bakit kaya?  :unsure:

agree ako dyan, tita!!!! :D :D

In high school, I wanted to k*ll myself.

In college, I almost killed myself.

I like where I am.

I don't miss either one.

*two high school batchmates of mine killed themselves in college (in UP Dil), actual attempted suicides are probably more -- taas ng suicide rate sa amin! :(

can relate ako...

meron bang natuloy sa batch natin??? di ko yata kilala yun??? yung attempted alam ko pero yung natuloy di yata??? sino ba???