Cagayan De Oro Whitewater Rafting

nope...The owner is a very close friend.. Just promoting his business for free here in mtc, at the same time promoting our beautiful city of cagayan de oro . :):)

It's a hassle going rafting directly from the airport.. What we suggest is you check in first in a hotel in downtown cdo or any hotel of your choice. From their, we will meet u in a designated place in downtown divisoria together with the other groups....

The payment of 700/pax is all inclusive.. Lunch, rafting, gears, and transpo to and from drop off point.. add 300 to include zipline and canopy walk in your itinerary..

Pm me up or text me directly if you wanna reserve a slot..

the owner of the malasag house who is a close friend of our friend already booked us for the rafting, canopy walk, zipline and meal "i think" but he said that the rafting people will pick up us at the airport. ill clarify that to him. anyway, do you know lee? the owner of malasag house?

another question, is there someone who can take pictures of us rafting like the images you posted here? its really cool if we could also have pictures like that! right?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the owner of the malasag house who is a close friend of our friend already booked us for the rafting, canopy walk, zipline and meal "i think" but he said that the rafting people will pick up us at the airport. ill clarify that to him. anyway, do you know lee? the owner of malasag house?

another question, is there someone who can take pictures of us rafting like the images you posted here? its really cool if we could also have pictures like that! right?

nope don't know lee... it's a hassle kasi yu'll be bringing a lot of unnecessary belongings... It's better to check in first..

If you ride with Kagay Rafting. Then you can have this kind of pictures.. We bring our own 10MP water proof camera. We then burn the pictures in a cd so that you can keep it up as a souvenir..

hi zeromike22,

we'll be there in CDO this friday, and after checking in, we'll go directly sa white water rafting... yahoo...

and based sa travel agency namen, kagay rafting yung guide namen, kasama kaba parati sa group?

good to know na may water proof camera kayo, para kuhanan kame, nice.

and btw, may extra charge ba yun with regards sa pictures and burning them on the disk?

TIA.

• 3 weeks later...

gone water rafting in CDO last year. super enjoy! kahit di ako marunong mag swim :) medyo bitin nga lang yung stay namin sa CDO. we've done other adventures pa kasi then went to Camiguin pa. kaya ung 3 days stay namin, super bitin! given the chance, i would want to go back to CDO and try water rafting again! this time i'll make sure to put a lot of sunblock ;)

• 4 weeks later...

regardless if youre a beginner or not i suggest taking the advance course because the basic course is too boring.

davao to cdo is 6hrs drive or at least it's 6 hrs bus ride. it's not the most pleasant experience as it is zigzag road. almost the whole trip.

if you're in cdo you might wanna try Countryside Steakhouse. it's fairly cheap 700g of porterhouse steak is only about Php800. around 300g of rib eye and sirloin steak at only around Php400

after eating steaks you might also want to try dessert at CANDY. they have great desserts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed it last year in April. Sorry, but I forgot the name of the company we used. A friend just booked us the package. But there is a lot of room for improvement. I hope the CDO guys don't mind my saying. Or maybe pass on the feedback to the rafting companies.

I tried the white water rafting in Bali. The pre-rafting instructions in Indonesia were way way better preparation for us than what we had in CDO, despite the broken english. First of all, the instructions were given by raft, and not to the whole group. So, the guide/handler of the raft gave it just to his passengers. We had instructions not just on rowing. We also had a small drill on leaning to the left, and to the right. We also had instructions on "brace", and over all, more instructions on safety. As a matter of fact, our guide in CDO took a turn way too fast and when we "kissed the wall", the raft had a tear on the front. It was a good thing that it was towards the end of the ride and no one was injured or I would have been really pissed.

Still overall, because of the company of friends and the scenery, we enjoyed the ride. But there must be away to monitor the quality of the guides.

• 1 month later...
This Month and May are good months for rafting

This Month and May are good months for rafting

Will be posting new pictures soon..

One that contains celebrities.. heheheh

hi zeromike,

me and my wifey's scheduled to go cdo in august. and we're planning to have a rafting in our itinerary. is it safe in august, knowing that its rainy?doesnt it get to dangerous? or the ride gets better during that month?

hi zeromike,

me and my wifey's scheduled to go cdo in august. and we're planning to have a rafting in our itinerary. is it safe in august, knowing that its rainy?doesnt it get to dangerous? or the ride gets better during that month?

August is still a good month for rafting.. Don't worry bout that...

have fun here in cdo

August is still a good month for rafting.. Don't worry bout that...

have fun here in cdo

tnx for that zeromike! though i have some other queries still. i assume your from a rafting group/company, may i know which one so if ever we would book with you. can you give an idea how much it cost for the advance course? can this be run also by beginners, i read from the net that beginners course is to lame for the adventure freaks. does it require more technical knowledge of the course or you really have to know more skill in paddling, etc.? please shed some light in this. me and wifey are both excited to go. so we want to make sure that everything will go smoothly. can u also recommend a good accomodation that is clean but not so pricey. tnx in a million!

• 1 month later...

Guy, my friends and I are coming to CDO on the 1st week of September and white water rafting is one of our itinerary. This might be a stupid question but I don't know anything about rafting - safe ba ito kung some of us do not know how to swim?

Edited by Bitoy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...