Office Romance

♡♡♡

some women are hot and dangerous...

haha haha :)

but anyway nice experience :)

Lol, she sure was hot and dangerous! I still don't understand what her trip was, she wanted to hook up but then suddenly dropped me. Maybe she decided she didn't like me that much after all. Charge it to experience, the emotional equivalent of blue balls.

Edited by viral

Mahirap. Di mo pwedeng pagsabaysabayin. I was flirting with 3 girls from different departments, discrete lang ang diskarte since mahirap machismis sa office. Makaka score na sana ako when girl no 1 agreed to have dinner with me kasabay ng movie date ko with girl number 3. Ang tagal ko winork out tapos mauwi lang sa wala. Yun pala pinagkaisahan ako they knew all along. Magkasabay pala sa shuttle bus.

Lol. Cool! I was about to say you are the man.

I guess it really depends...

I had an officemate that started out as a "barkada", the drinking buddy, then girlfriend.

We actually broke up a few months after she resigned. :P

Siguro we were both the type na kapag hindi namin ma-feel ang presence ng partner namin or parang feeling ko weak yung desire/effort (parating may excuse...) to be with me, I tend to "drift away".

Edited by chiliman

Upon reading the latest posts, I concur that men can't really comprehend the mechanics of a woman's mind and heart. I guess you have to look straight into their eyes to see their real intentions are. But, then again, there are women who can guise their gaze to look sincere. An office/workplace is like a big swingers party--minus the music and the booze and everybody should be in their utmost decorum. ^_~

I guess it really depends...

I had an officemate that started out as a "barkada", the drinking buddy, then girlfriend.

We actually broke up a few months after she resigned. :P

Siguro we were both the type na kapag hindi namin ma-feel ang presence ng partner namin or parang feeling ko weak yung desire/effort (parating may excuse...) to be with me, I tend to "drift away".

well at least u tried. thanks for sharing

In my case it was hard to choose or choice becomes limited.. Pag binakuran ka na ng isa and he makes it known that he intends to court you, the rest who had the same intentions would back off. Sayang ang iba hahaha.wub.gif

Whoa! Mukhang madalas ka mabakuran ah. :-) As for me, ni isa wala. Haha!

I remember when I've had a relationship with our art supervisor, same time with my co-artist, haha ang hirap pag ihahatid ako pauwi, Kung anu-anong alibi. Kay supervisor tell ko kasabay ko sis or whosoever after uwi etc., kay co-worker naman May racket o sideline na ibibigay si sir....haha hirap kaya nag resign Ako laugh.gif tongue.gif

• Like (+1) 1

This is not for me. It has too many cons and provides for so many distractions. Avoid it at all cost unless you are serious about the other person to the point of getting married. And if somehow you got married, better transfer to another office. Work should be separated from love and relationship (kahit flngs and affairs).

• 9 months later...

di ko makalimutan ang kaofismate ko.. maganda sexy pero nakuha ko sa pambobola.. nalaman nya may asawa ako then away pero nang magkabati kami bumigay na sa akin. malas ko lang kse alaga pala ng boss namin so ang nangyari finger lang si boss at ako na ang tumitira.. may pera pa kming panggastos.. kawawa si boss matanda na kse..

Everyone knows office romance is a NO-NO, for all the obvious reasons present. But, it's really hard to avoid, especially when you see and work with someone every day. It takes a lot of self-control and self-mastery and prudence to keep things 'in place.'

There's this one cute chick in one of the offices I manage. She's relatively new, and one of the youngest staff there, albeit she's already a regular. I know she likes me, and I like her too. We have our amorous glances, and she readily allows me to chat with her in particular apps, and is quite liberal about speaking with me when she has the time and the opportunity, especially when we're just alone in the conference room.

Although I am single, and she is too (although she says she has a bf), and I know I can eventually 'win her over,' we instinctively know that it's not suppose to be. So, we kinda keep our distance, especially since most of the staff in that office are females, who are very observant of each other, and of course, are somewhat talkative, to put things in politically correct terms. laugh.gif

There are some guys who are hitting her, but it's pretty obvious she shrugs them off, to my amusement, of course!laugh.gif

It's difficult, but I guess I/we have to keep things professional because once we "lose it," I may lose the respect of everyone in that office. The consequence would be, she or I, or both of us, would have to quit when things get off-hand. And, it would hard to lead and manage people who would lose all sense of respect.

But it's hard, especially if the attraction is present.wub.gif

• Like (+1) 1

Everyone knows office romance is a NO-NO, for all the obvious reasons present. But, it's really hard to avoid, especially when you see and work with someone every day. It takes a lot of self-control and self-mastery and prudence to keep things 'in place.'

There's this one cute chick in one of the offices I manage. She's relatively new, and one of the youngest staff there, albeit she's already a regular. I know she likes me, and I like her too. We have our amorous glances, and she readily allows me to chat with her in particular apps, and is quite liberal about speaking with me when she has the time and the opportunity, especially when we're just alone in the conference room.

Although I am single, and she is too (although she says she has a bf), and I know I can eventually 'win her over,' we instinctively know that it's not suppose to be. So, we kinda keep our distance, especially since most of the staff in that office are females, who are very observant of each other, and of course, are somewhat talkative, to put things in politically correct terms. laugh.gif

There are some guys who are hitting her, but it's pretty obvious she shrugs them off, to my amusement, of course!laugh.gif

It's difficult, but I guess I/we have to keep things professional because once we "lose it," I may lose the respect of everyone in that office. The consequence would be, she or I, or both of us, would have to quit when things get off-hand. And, it would hard to lead and manage people who would lose all sense of respect.

But it's hard, especially if the attraction is present.wub.gif

I admire the self control! And another risk is if you do end up together, there will be instances of bumps within the relationship (fights) --- Maintaining professionalism and your cool is easier said than done when you have that scenario and you have to work together.

It really takes two to tango, as the saying goes. For as long as one of the two don't make an advance, nothing will happen. At the most, there will be gossip, especially if the two of you take the more-than-longer-time for talking/conversing, and are alone together. You want to avoid the gossip, keep your togetherness professional, and at a minimum.

In our Philippine context, it is the guy who makes the move, USUALLY. (A girl can also, but that's another story.) I can always make very unassuming moves like, "pauwi ka na ba? Sabay ka na lang sa akin kasi dyan rin ako papunta," Then later, it can move on to something like "tara na, merienda muna tayo." Seemingly innocent and wholsome gestures, right? If the girl likes me, regardless of my motives, she will readily agree. OR, I can always text her to meet after office hours, in a discreet place. Again, if she likes me, she will oblige.

And that's when the complications begin. You spend innocent and wholesome time together, and little by little, liking turns to loving and/or lusting. Eventually, you may end up in bed together at some point in time. You and her may become friends with benefits, and/or discreet lovers, or, real honest-to-goodness steadies.

There are occasions I can do that. And, I know, she will oblige. And, she has obliged already in one or two occasions. She and I attended some meeting somewhere, and returning back to her office (I have several offices), I intentionally invited her to ride with me so that I could drop her off. Payag naman siya. In my car, I don't make any passes, I don't make any insinuations. I am just being a gentleman, nothing else.

But I can go beyond that. I can really make my moves, and I know I can get into her pants. It's really up to me.

But I don't. I am not a hero or a saint, because I have thought about that countless of times. (Natutukso rin naman ako because she's really so yumyum.)

I have been burnt in the past already, and it's so hard to make a rebound. I have learned my lesson.

i always tried to avoid this but i always failed, malandi rin xe tlaga ko, lahat ng pwede ko madali bsta may oportunity, i go for it, mahirap lang magfocus kasi habang nsa work k at nakikita mo cya lalo nat sexy suot e sex after work agad naiisip ko.

I cant control myself, pussy is a pussy lalo nat madalas may inuman.

been with diff. companies so far but then again i always failed to control myself.

haaay p3kp3k bat ang hirap mo tiisin? bakeeet?

I missed those days. We had dinner dates back then. Road trip with her scooter. Sweet moments when we are alone at the office. She always sat at my lap. I always tease her. We feel comfortable with each other.

Many of our guy officemates treated her like a princess. Some of them were hitting on her but they obviously failed.

Thanks for the memories. We'll see each other again.

• 2 months later...