Lebron James, The King

Tanda na ni lebron! Mahirapan yan makaisa panalo! Hahaha!

Man did you watch him in this year's finals? He was MVP material and playing with a broken hand after game 1. He would have done better if CAVs had Kyrie and better talent on the bench. And I'm a GSW fan.

Man did you watch him in this year's finals? He was MVP material and playing with a broken hand after game 1. He would have done better if CAVs had Kyrie and better talent on the bench. And I'm a GSW fan.

I said old not weak. He can carry any team to the finals but it will not going to be easy esp western conference.

I am a fan of anthony davis

Tim duncan

Bad boys piston

The worm dennis rodman

Kawhi leonard

Shaq/kobe era

And i love watching the rookies of 2017-18

Spida, Tatum and Kuzma

If lebron can perform the same as he did the past season and lakers young guns perform better and matured quickly, lakers will be a problem to gsw and rockets. I hope lebron will do a mvp like performance in lakers uniform to avoid harsh criticism. And I do hope that this is his last team and perhaps win 1 or 2 championship before he retires and become 2nd GOAT behind Michael Jordan.

• 2 weeks later...

lbj is a great bball player but no team loyalty.. just my opinion.. hehehe..

The guy came back to Cleveland when he could have gone anywhere. He wants to win and Cleveland is a mess after letting Kyrie walk for nothing. He can't do it by himself. Besides NBA is big business and loyalty isnt always rewarded. Look at Dirk in Dallas.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Dati Lebron Hater ako simula 2007 yata NBA Finals kalaban Spurs.

Mula noon sinubaybayan ko na ang pagkatalo niya tinatawanan ko pa dati di niya nakaya ang MAgic at Celtic dati

Tapos naiinis ako ng sobra lumipat sa Heat lalong lumakas kasama niya si Wade at Bosh. at nahirapan ako maka moveon natalo yung Spurs pasalamat na lang kay Ray Allen.

Noong bumalik ulit sa Cavs, Tawa naman ako malas niya kalakasan na ng Warriors.

Pero noong last season wala na si Irving doon ako nabilib kasi kaya niyang buhatin ang Cavs kahit hindi consistent ang kasama

makikita mo talaga ang determinasyong manalo, napabilib ako sa playoffs kalaban Pacers akala ko matatalo na sila.

Grabe bilib na talaga ako dito at idol ko na siya :D :D ..At isa pa lumipat na sya sa paborito kong team B) B)

Kobe Bryant fan here

lbj is a great bball player but no team loyalty.. just my opinion.. hehehe..

Wala din naman loyalty ngayon mga team sa mga players, look at what happened to I.T. And DeRozan, it's all business saka shady din owner ng Cavs, Bron came back to bring championship for the Cavs, nagawa na nya yun and still the management failed to invest on a good roster around him kaya you can't blame him for not staying

Wala din naman loyalty ngayon mga team sa mga players, look at what happened to I.T. And DeRozan, it's all business saka shady din owner ng Cavs, Bron came back to bring championship for the Cavs, nagawa na nya yun and still the management failed to invest on a good roster around him kaya you can't blame him for not staying

PEDE na rin

• 2 weeks later...

Hanggang dito ba naman kwestiyonable pa din si LBJ ? Haters gonna hate , fans gonna love . Simple tama ? Wag ng magtalo sa mga walang kwentang bagay . hahaha !

Hahaha..tama, look at one page BOSTON page..meron dun hater, from 2011 to 2018 b naman nawala sa kasaysayan ng NBA ang C's di matanggap

• 1 year later...