Photo

Poll: Marawi City Siege

Maute Group Martial Law (Duterte Version)

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

Poll: Marawi City Siege

Naniniwala ba kayong may kaugnayan ang Liberal Party dito?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4302 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:46 PM

LIBERAL PARTY NABISTO NA MAY PAKANA SA MARAWI SIEGE, TAGA PONDO AT TAGA PASOK!

How true is this?

Thanks for the votes and for your insightful posts.

Related article:

Marawi City Siege: Who Are The People Behind The Maute Group?

Edited by FleurDeLune, 02 June 2017 - 10:34 PM.

#2 Kevin Kwan

Kevin Kwan

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:30 PM

i'm no fan of mar roxas et al
but this is ridiculous
  • houndjock and IllidonGopnib like this

#3 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4302 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:23 PM

i'm no fan of mar roxas et al
but this is ridiculous

Which one is ridiculous? The video? The article itself? Please specify. Thanks.

Edited by FleurDeLune, 27 May 2017 - 09:27 PM.

#4 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3639 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:37 PM

They did it in an attempt to divert public attention from the impending congressional and senate investigation on their anomalies.

• FleurDeLune likes this

#5 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3639 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:41 PM

Think about this:

Remember the Zamboanga siege? They accused Enrile of funding Nur Misuari and MNLF to terrorize Zamboanga to divert the public attention away from the PDAF investigation vs Enrile et al?

Now that Mar Roxas and Pnoy will be investigated by the Senate for DAP and MRT fraud, how far fetched would it be that the LP-Yellows are behind this Maute attack in Marawi?

And now there are intelligence reports that the NPA are also planning to launch their own terror attacks in the south. Coincidence?

#6 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4302 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:45 PM

Think about this:

Remember the Zamboanga siege? They accused Enrile of funding Nur Misuari and MNLF to terrorize Zamboanga to divert the public attention away from the PDAF investigation vs Enrile et al?

Now that Mar Roxas and Pnoy will be investigated by the Senate for DAP and MRT fraud, how far fetched would it be that the LP-Yellows are behind this Maute attack in Marawi?

And now there are intelligence reports that the NPA are also planning to launch their own terror attacks in the south. Coincidence?

Who do you think is the financier?

#7 filibustero

filibustero

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1193 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:11 PM

So let me get this straight, AFP conducts operations against an Abu Sayyaf (ASG) leader. The ASG leader fights back and calls on Maute Group to help. Maute Group engages AFP who initiated the operations in Marawi City in the first place. Now suddenly it's part of a grand plan to divert public attention? Hmm..

Financier? There's a reason why the ASG persists and that's because they get millions in ransom money. They won't stop kidnapping because they make money out of it. The people in Basilan and other southernmost islands coddle the ASG because they share in the proceeds of the kidnapping. The ASG has its own money, just read the reports.

As for the NPA, they get their own share of illegal loot from revolutionary taxes. The NPA are not freedom fighters. They're thugs, plain and simple. Now are we saying the reds are in cahoots with the yellows? Really? The NPA have been launching attacks against small cities and baranggays long before this. They ambush police, steal weapons, hijack supplies, extort from businessmen. It's plain tactics for them to do this more often elsewhere if government forces are concentrated in Marawi. 

In short, the fighting in Marawi is the consequence of AFP operations against a high value target. I for one fully support military operations against the ASG, NPA, and even the MILF.

#8 garyplayer

garyplayer

Garrigus

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:24 AM

Which one is ridiculous? The video? The article itself? Please specify. Thanks.

the very idea itself that the liberal party would be behind the marawi siege - that's ridiculous

• Kevin Kwan likes this

#9 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3639 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:15 AM

So let me get this straight, AFP conducts operations against an Abu Sayyaf (ASG) leader. The ASG leader fights back and calls on Maute Group to help. Maute Group engages AFP who initiated the operations in Marawi City in the first place. Now suddenly it's part of a grand plan to divert public attention? Hmm..

Financier? There's a reason why the ASG persists and that's because they get millions in ransom money. They won't stop kidnapping because they make money out of it. The people in Basilan and other southernmost islands coddle the ASG because they share in the proceeds of the kidnapping. The ASG has its own money, just read the reports.

As for the NPA, they get their own share of illegal loot from revolutionary taxes. The NPA are not freedom fighters. They're thugs, plain and simple. Now are we saying the reds are in cahoots with the yellows? Really? The NPA have been launching attacks against small cities and baranggays long before this. They ambush police, steal weapons, hijack supplies, extort from businessmen. It's plain tactics for them to do this more often elsewhere if government forces are concentrated in Marawi. 

In short, the fighting in Marawi is the consequence of AFP operations against a high value target. I for one fully support military operations against the ASG, NPA, and even the MILF.

ASG are terrorists-for-hire. MILF, MNLF, Maute and all the other armed groups are all into extortion, drug trafficking and guns-for-hire. ASG were set up by the CIA. MNLF and MILF were set up by Malaysia. The Mautes were a petty criminal group who are now on to bigger crimes like kidnapping and extortion. None of them are credible revolutionaries nor freedom fighters. 

The NPA used to be true revolutionaries, but they have now largely lost members and grassroots support and have deteriorated into bandit groups extorting money from farms, businesses, large plantations, and mining companies to financially support themselves. it is common knowledge that the NPAs accept money from political groups to harass the groups' political opponents and prevent them from campaigning in NPA-infiltrated areas.

All the above groups will do terror and other illegal activities for money. Politicians, narcotics syndicates, and foreign countries like the USA, China, Malaysia will use one or more of these groups for their own ends. 

Edited by camiar, 28 May 2017 - 05:17 AM.

#10 drss

drss

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:49 AM

Either way, who ever started what or who founded what, it needs to stop.    I'm just angered by the fact opposition do not like what PRRD did,  they do not want Martial Law, they keep saying NO TO MARTIAL LAW... yet they do not say what solution do they have as an alternative.   They are in Luzon and they do not want Martial Law.... those who are under the stress of War in Mindanao want Peace and Security from the Military so they want Martial Law....  Opposition is out of their minds... they think about their beliefs yet they do not understand how the suffering people feel.

But I kinda agree with what others have shared, we've seen this before....  When Former President Arroyo and her husband FG, was being investigated on multiple corruption during their time... who did you think came to the rescue to divert the attention of the Media?   Trillanes and Magdalo... who did you think funded and paid Magdalo and Trillanes to set up a the Manila Peninsula Seige.... then they brand Trillanes as a hero to the opposition of Arroyo before.... now look at his true color... a bonafide Paid Rice Solder...  It was just all a misdirection of the attention of the Media.  Now on the Marawi City Siege, I hope they find who ever is funding the Maute Group.... and I wish for Peace in Mindanao, I truly hope that this Martial Law will fix Mindanao.

Edited by drss, 28 May 2017 - 05:49 AM.

#11 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4302 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:59 AM

So far, one vote for the option of being an apathetic.  :rolleyes:

#12 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4302 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:26 PM

While the government troops continue to exchange a firefight against the local terrorist group, VP Leni Robredo calls for unity.

Did she mean unity between the government troops and the terrorist group or the never ending "clash" between the Yellowtards and the Duterte loyalists?  :rolleyes:

#13 Ignatum

Ignatum

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:00 PM

I just viewed the vote results, LOL! I can no longer vote XD

#14 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4302 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:51 PM

So far, one vote for the option of being an apathetic.  :rolleyes:

What if I remove this option? Hmm..

#15 juan t

juan t

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:26 PM

Ok so I actually watched the video of Maharlika and all i can say is...  thats 20 minutes of my life wasted that ill never get back.  
In a nutshell she basically states that the war in Marawi is the doing of the "putanginang mga hepatitis".
Her reason for thinking this is, (get this), because Bam Aquino was in Marawi 3 days prior. 

This nation is going to shits if we keep castigating the media for being biased, then turn to these kinds of blogs to get our news information.

#16 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4302 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:15 AM

Ok so I actually watched the video of Maharlika and all i can say is...  thats 20 minutes of my life wasted that ill never get back.  
In a nutshell she basically states that the war in Marawi is the doing of the "putanginang mga hepatitis".
Her reason for thinking this is, (get this), because Bam Aquino was in Marawi 3 days prior. 

This nation is going to shits if we keep castigating the media for being biased, then turn to these kinds of blogs to get our news information.

So what's the bellyaching for? Are you complaining the one who made this thread that she turned to this kind of blog? Who asked you to post in this thread, after all?

Linawin mo yan kung ayaw mong magbakasyon ng di oras.

#17 juan t

juan t

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:39 AM

So what's the bellyaching for? Are you complaining the one who made this thread that she turned to this kind of blog? Who asked you to post in this thread, after all?

Linawin mo yan kung ayaw mong magbakasyon ng di oras.

No offense to the thread starter.  That is just my opinion on the video.  The source is biased and the theory has no basis.  Mainstream media is still  the more credible source of information.

• houndjock and FleurDeLune like this

#18 Kevin Kwan

Kevin Kwan

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 08:17 AM

No offense to the thread starter.  That is just my opinion on the video.  The source is biased and the theory has no basis.  Mainstream media is still  the more credible source of information.

And i agree with your opinion. And that's why i call their Yellow Conspiracy Theory ridiculous

#19 haroots2

haroots2

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3592 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 09:09 AM

Whatever the video is true or not, the gov.t still needs to investigate everyone who really funded Maute.  With the Martial Law if also hope that the govt. should also dismantle private armies in Mindanao.

#20 juntal

juntal

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:09 AM

Liberal Party sucks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users