Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

Sir, there can be no recount as of now, because the official canvassing of votes for president and the vice president will commence on may 25 via a joint session of Congress. The result we are seeing now is unofficial, though pareho lang ng pinagmulan ng data. Robredo already agreed for a systems audit of the automated election, she's echoing the call of her closest pursuer, instead of just waiting for the official canvassing of votes and then thru legal maneuvers just threw obstacle upon obstacle once she got declared formally as VP. She's not afraid of systems audit because she knew she won the VP election fair and square.

Yes, I know naman na May 23 pa. Basta ako, after proclamation (which is after the official canvassing and counting), dapat may recount. Para na rin sigurado. Basta may recount, whoever wins, he/she is the Vice President. Just that simple. At least di ko tinatawag na "Bobong Marcos" ang isang Senator.

Yes, I know naman na May 23 pa. Basta ako, after proclamation (which is after the official canvassing and counting), dapat may recount. Para na rin sigurado. Basta may recount, whoever wins, he/she is the Vice President. Just that simple. At least di ko tinatawag na "Bobong Marcos" ang isang Senator.

I think that after the proclamation of the vp, there will be a case filed by the 2nd placer for a recount. In fact, i'm going to bet everything that I have that there would be an election protest. Whoever wins will win by less than 300k votes, and we are talking about at least 25M votes casted. The protest is expected, pero bago humirit ng kung anu ano, kesyo may magic, may dayaan, may plan b, baka naman pwede intayin official canvassing. Sabagay, alam na ni BBM resulta nyan,kaya puro smokescreen at muddling the issue. Sige, pag si BBM ipinroklama na nanalo, ay di sya na. Di ako hihirit na nadaya si robredo. Lunes pa lang ng may 9, alam na ni BBM kung sino nanalo sa pagka VP. Matigas na election lawyer ang abugado nya ha, si brillantes. Alam ni brillantes lahat ng pwede nya gawin para sa kliyente nya. Even before, kasama sa big 4 election lawyers si brillantes. Sila ni macalintal, cuadra, Nalimutan ko kung sino yung ISA. As early as may 10, alam na namin na si leni nanalo, pero Hindi nandaya. LR, is the winner of the VP elections, she won it fairly and squarely.

Sa mga nagcocoment na provide evidence bago mag file case. I am not sure kung anti marcos kayo or bo** lang. The fact na ginalaw yung script pwede na tong basehan na dapat i audit ang buong system. Ganyan sa IT, dun mismo sa server pwede makita ang proof na walang ibang ginalaw. Ipakita nila yung old at new script kung ano yung naging pagkakaiba sa luma at bago. Hindi mo pwede dayain yun dahil meron yan date kung kelan nabago ang file. Pag hindi maprovide yun ng comelec that means meron talaga sila ginawa para mandaya.

Edited by nullandvoid

There is a deliberate attempt kase naunahan na e. Yun kase ang basis ng conclusion, hindi ebidensiya- napakababaw naman ng argument na to.

There is cheating kase pagtulog ko lamang kandidato ko, pag-gising ko naghahabol na- babaw rin nito.

There is cheating kase something is fishy after BBM's lead is systematically reduced- babaw rin nitong conclusion na to.

There is cheating kase someone tampered with the program, says an unnamed IT exper kuno- babaw rin nito, speculation as usual.

There is cheating kase si Leni administration party- babaw din as usual, anong basis?

Ther is cheating kase kailangan manalo si Leni para plan B kay Duterte- babaw rin nito, speculative and without basis?

So anong logical basis mo para sabihin niyong may cheating? Konting isip naman diyan?

Dun sa tampered program, hindi yun mababaw. kung di ka IT shut up na lang din. Kaya nga nagrequest ng audit para makita talaga kung anong binago sa system.

If Leni won, as she claims, then she should support the call for a manual counting of the votes. She may not be afraid of a systems audit because the system has already been compromised. A manual counting of the votes in the VP race, as teddyboy locsin has called for, will allow the winner, whoever he or she is, to claim a mandate from the voters.

I don't think it is necessary for us to request a "manual" recount. The official count will tally the digital data against the election returns. There is no need for us to request a "manual" recount.

Am i against to a recount? No, i think it's necessary to have a recount. If we don't do a recount. People will never let this issue of cheating put to rest.

Sa mga nagcocoment na provide evidence bago mag file case. I am not sure kung anti marcos kayo or bo** lang. The fact na ginalaw yung script pwede na tong basehan na dapat i audit ang buong system. Ganyan sa IT, dun mismo sa server pwede makita ang proof na walang ibang ginalaw. Ipakita nila yung old at new script kung ano yung naging pagkakaiba sa luma at bago. Hindi mo pwede dayain yun dahil meron yan date kung kelan nabago ang file. Pag hindi maprovide yun ng comelec that means meron talaga sila ginawa para mandaya.

Again what was tampered is the transparency server. There are three servers in this electoral process. In which, each server are independent from each other. If the transparency server is tampered, it shouldn't affect the central server of comelec and server the congress is going to use. I been stressing this, we should focus less on the transparency server. Because that server has no bearing in proclaiming the winners in this elections. What we need to monitor are the election returns and central server and congress server. Because those are the things you need to tampered in order to cheat. If i going to cheat, why would i tamper the transparency server? It's not going to win me the election. So why would they touch that server.

Edited by Misteryotao

Again what was tampered is the transparency server. There are three servers in this electoral process. In which, each server are independent from each other. If the transparency server is tampered, it shouldn't affect the central server of comelec and server the congress is going to use. I been stressing this, we should focus less on the transparency server. Because that server has no bearing in proclaiming the winners in this elections. What we need to monitor are the election returns and central server and congress server. Because those are the things you need to tampered in order to cheat. If i going to cheat, why would i tamper the transparency server? It's not going to win me the election. So why would they touch that server.

I agree 100%.

Theres no deliberate attempt.

Bbm loyalist are just conditioning the mind of the people.

Present evidence kung meron talaga basis sinasabi niyo, otherwise shut up.

Yan ang problema e puro tsismis tsismis tsismis! Wala naman proof! Parang kwentuhang lasing lang sa kalsada e.

Meron daw nangyari, e asan ebidensiya mo? Meron daw script na pinasok, e asan ebidensiya mo? Ganun na lang yun puro na lang dada, tapos ayaw magpakilala. Puro na lang dada tapos ayaw magpresent ng evidence?

Kahit nagnakaw ng manok e kailangan magpresent ka evidensiya dun sa suspect e, ano na lang yung VP race? Hahahah

Yellow spotted

I agree 100%.

Madali lang din sabihin na yung transparency server lang binago. they can easily deploy what was done on the transparency server to the other. It can be done in less than a second. Ganun lang kabilis magprocess ang computer kaya pwede ang automated pandaraya. Kaya nga dapat full audit ang gagawin. Sa normal it environment pwede natin sabihin yung transparency server is the Dev. If nacompromise to sa mga hacker hindi mo ba ichecheck yung production mo kung nacompromise din which andun yung mga importanteng data?

Not for marcos or leni pero bakit pa tayo nag eleksyon kung wala namang integrity. Dun pa lang sa sinabi ni pnoy na lahat gagawin nya huwag lang manalo si bbm magtataka ka na. Tsaka pinsan nya yung comelec commisioner. Lol. Pero lets wait na lang sa official result na pwede rin dinaya. Palit lang ng sd card tapos na. Di rin maiiwasan na magduda kasi di naman talaga mapagkatiwalaan yung comelec pagtapos ng mga nangyari

Madali lang din sabihin na yung transparency server lang binago. they can easily deploy what was done on the transparency server to the other. It can be done in less than a second. Ganun lang kabilis magprocess ang computer kaya pwede ang automated pandaraya. Kaya nga dapat full audit ang gagawin. Sa normal it environment pwede natin sabihin yung transparency server is the Dev. If nacompromise to sa mga hacker hindi mo ba ichecheck yung production mo kung nacompromise din which andun yung mga importanteng data?

I will say it again, all these servers are independent. Smartmatic shouldn't be able access to the other two via the transparency server. And shouldn't be able to access those server at any time. Especially the one congress is going to use. And the Congress server is going to be use to declare the official winners for President and Vice President.

I'm all for transparency, but people's attention is still with the transparency server. All because of that hashcode change. I'm just pointing out that there's no point in cheating on the transparency server. Nobody is going to win thru that server. The likelihood that there's cheating in those servers are very unlikely.

All i'm saying, our focus should be on the other two server and the election returns. If there's cheating done on those servers, the election return will not tally against the digital data that was transmitted. That's why i been saying before, that we should focus our attention on the election returns.

People need to understand the whole electoral process. Because people are calling for various things that they shouldn't. Calling for recount when the count they are seeing is unofficial. Saying there's cheating on transparency server when this server cannot proclaim the winners in this election. If people understood this, then they wouldn't overreact on them.

Edited by Misteryotao
  • Like (+1) 1

For those who don't understand what are the election returns. It's the manual component of this electoral process. Remember the printout after you vote. Those are the election returns. The speed on the unofficial count of votes, makes it harder for candidates to cheat the election returns. Still i wouldn't say that it's impossible to do so. But again people need to focus more on the election returns. The returns will prove the integrity of the digital data.

Sa normal it environment pwede natin sabihin yung transparency server is the Dev. If nacompromise to sa mga hacker hindi mo ba ichecheck yung production mo kung nacompromise din which andun yung mga importanteng data?

I agree on this. You don't need a physical link to transfer data from one server to another. All servers can be access remotely thru the internet and Smartmatic is obviously have the rights to do so. That's why there will be an investigation on the breach of protocol by Smartmatic becasue they should have not done it. Otherwise we should have not this issue at all.

BBM source is true that there was a breach in the transparency server (they don't know what the breach was) which Comelec concur by saying Smartmatic accessed it to do a cosmetic change ( as per Smartmatic says it is). If we completely trust them then there's no problem but why would we? They are not even Filipinos.

I think that after the proclamation of the vp, there will be a case filed by the 2nd placer for a recount. In fact, i'm going to bet everything that I have that there would be an election protest. Whoever wins will win by less than 300k votes, and we are talking about at least 25M votes casted. The protest is expected, pero bago humirit ng kung anu ano, kesyo may magic, may dayaan, may plan b, baka naman pwede intayin official canvassing. Sabagay, alam na ni BBM resulta nyan,kaya puro smokescreen at muddling the issue. Sige, pag si BBM ipinroklama na nanalo, ay di sya na. Di ako hihirit na nadaya si robredo. Lunes pa lang ng may 9, alam na ni BBM kung sino nanalo sa pagka VP. Matigas na election lawyer ang abugado nya ha, si brillantes. Alam ni brillantes lahat ng pwede nya gawin para sa kliyente nya. Even before, kasama sa big 4 election lawyers si brillantes. Sila ni macalintal, cuadra, Nalimutan ko kung sino yung ISA. As early as may 10, alam na namin na si leni nanalo, pero Hindi nandaya. LR, is the winner of the VP elections, she won it fairly and squarely.

Actually 2lang Election Lawyers sa Pilipinas... Macalintal, Brilliantes, Flaminiano, De Lima AND Others...

Edited by heatseeker0714

Talaga naman itong si Tatang 2016 na hinde ka pa rin nagbabago! Pasubalian mo na lang ang mga argumento sa sinulid na ito kaysa mag-ngangawa ka ng wala namang basehan. Nakakatawa talaga ang mga fans bi Bobong Marcos, nung nakakalamang "move on na and let's start the healing process" ang mantra, ng malamangan nagkadayaan daw.

Pinaka classic ang People Power sa Luneta napuno nila ang isang puno. Bwekekekekekekeke!

Hello Hellyeah!!! Long time!!!

Na-develop mo na ba ang intellectual balls mo?

Tingin ko di ka rin naman nagbago. Ikaw pa rin ang inspirasyon ko sa isa sa mga messages ko sa baba...

Naku Tatang mukhang Alzheimer na ata ang nakadale sa iyo Bwekekekeke! Ang pagbibintang mo ba sa mga posters dito ay katulad din ng haka-haka mo laban sa Pepsi slogan last 2010 "Sarap ng Pagbabago" na sinasabi mong ang Pepsi ay sumusuporta kay Noynoy, Bwekekekeke!

Anyway balik sa topic, kapag may bintang ka dapat may matibay kang ebidensiya hinde puro putak lang! kung may ebidensiya magsampa ng kaso sa kinauukulan at iharap ang ebidensiya upang makita kung may probable cause! Yan ang proseso! Bwekekekeke!

Hello Hellyeah!!! Long time!!!

Na-develop mo na ba ang intellectual balls mo?

Tingin ko di ka rin naman nagbago. Ikaw pa rin ang inspirasyon ko sa isa sa mga messages ko sa baba...

Masaya tong thread na to.

Here are my thoughts:

Finish counting first

Change in script raises suspision because it was against the protocol

Compare with main server

Provide evidence in protest

That is what's being done.

They are waiting for the official counting of the certificates of canvass.

The suspicions were raised. Cases of irregularities are being studied for possible legal complaints.

Somebody already filed a case against executives Smartmatic, not for cheating, but for breach of protocol. Possibly to pave the way for Hold Departure Order against them.

One thing is sure, if the suspicions of tampering is not explained satisfactorily, an electoral protest will be filed.

That is what's being done.

They are waiting for the official counting of the certificates of canvass.

The suspicions were raised. Cases of irregularities are being studied for possible legal complaints.

Somebody already filed a case against executives Smartmatic, not for cheating, but for breach of protocol. Possibly to pave the way for Hold Departure Order against them.

One thing is sure, if the suspicions of tampering is not explained satisfactorily, an electoral protest will be filed.

It's not a question of not being able to explain satisfactorily but rather whether or not bbm can accept the explanation already given.

Bbm camp said may mga ebidensiya sila ng pandaraya...e bakit hindi sila nagsampa ng kaso ng pandaraya? Its a fishing expedition for them. Ang nakakatawa dito gusto nila tao nila ang mag audit instead of a neutral 3rd party expert. Walang kadelikadeza nga naman basta manalo lang.