LA Lakers

I am personally going to miss Lonzo and Ingram.... for 2 weeks.

Sa ngayon, happy ako para sa team natin. Hindi na nagaksaya ng panahon ang opisina. Habol pa ng isa pang superstar, build ng chemistry, take one day at a time, stay healthy, siguradong the rest of the league will be looking over their shoulders.

AD traded with the Lakers for Lonzo,BI,Hart and 3 future first round.....nxt target is Kemba Walker

Unless Kemba walker decides to take a pay cut I dont know how the lakers can afford him. Working cap space is 24M. Kemba Walker will probably aim for the max considering he was underpaid in Charlotte.

I think Lakers should go after solid support players like Patrick Beverly or worst case Ricky Rubio then add shooters like Danny Green, JJ Reddick, Korver, T Ross, B Lopez, etc.

I hope there will be life in this Laker thread now that AD is a Laker.

nagpa hinga lang early exit hahahaha

Edited by red60

Lugi Pelicans dapat Kuzma instead of Ball/Ingram

ikaw lang narinig ko na nagsasabi na nalugi Pelicans. 3 1st round draft pick is no joke. If AD doesn't work out in LA, the Lakers will be stuck without draft picks for years ala Brooklyn Nets when they traded their draft picks for KG, Pierce, Terry.

Assuming Ingram and Ball are healthy IMHO fair trade baka slight advantage pa nga Pelicans with Hart being a solid rotational player.

ikaw lang narinig ko na nagsasabi na nalugi Pelicans. 3 1st round draft pick is no joke. If AD doesn't work out in LA, the Lakers will be stuck without draft picks for years ala Brooklyn Nets when they traded their draft picks for KG, Pierce, Terry.

Assuming Ingram and Ball are healthy IMHO fair trade baka slight advantage pa nga Pelicans with Hart being a solid rotational player.

Actually, the Pelicans are well compensated.

chief i think lakers are going after kemba.

They will try but I doubt they will get him. Raptors already proved that 1 superstart and a solid supporting cast can win a championship. Lakers have 2 superstars do they still need another one and sacrifice depth?

Edited by red60
  • Like (+1) 1

it's gonna be a steep price to get the services of kemba, chief. combo of AD, james, kuzma and kemba sure is formidable. question now is how will the bench look like?

Exactly! More importantly, how will the chemistry of James and AD be like. Remember: Bryant, Gasol, Nash and Gasol equals a first-round playoff exit Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 1

The Pelicans are well compensated but I still think the Lakers won on this trade. First, AD is still on his prime compare to KG, Truth and Jet when they were traded to Brooklyn. The draft picks for the next 2 years will probably be late round. Swerte na lang kung makakuha ang Pels ng Butler, Green or Kuzma with those picks. Second, Ingram and Ball are not better than Kuzma who is a borderline all star. Dapat sya na lang kinuha ng Pels.

Sa lineup sino pa matitira...

Center - Chandler, Mcgee, AD (assuming)

Forward- LBJ, Kuzma, Wagner

Guard - Rondo and KCP (kung pipirma)...Bullock, Bongga,Stephenson

Sorry di ko na kilala iba...

There was a reason why most of these players were given 1 year contracts. Lakers dont intend to re-sign most of them. Lakers need shooters around AD and Lebron. Kung pagtyatyagaan yung players last year mukhang malabo ulit lakers this year except for kuzma and the 2 rookies

Edited by red60

Lakers are interested in Signing Patrick Beverley and Malcolm Brogdon. I would love to see them wear the Golden Armor.

I have a feeling that the Lakers will just evolve Kuzma into an Allstar than signing another one. We can also get Carmelo Anthony for Kuzma and Lebron backup. (Kung payag si Carmelo galing sa bench) :lol:

Lakers are interested in Signing Patrick Beverley and Malcolm Brogdon. I would love to see them wear the Golden Armor.

I have a feeling that the Lakers will just evolve Kuzma into an Allstar than signing another one. We can also get Carmelo Anthony for Kuzma and Lebron backup. (Kung payag si Carmelo galing sa bench) :lol:

Carmelo Anthony??? Hell no! Lazy, defensive liability, can't even consistently make 3 pt shots. Ang daming free agent diyan that can easily surpass CA

Edited by red60