The sem before i graduated, i began working as a Student Assistant for one of my professors in the UP Psych Department. My first paycheck i used to finance one of my final research papers right before i graduated.

The succeeding paychecks allowed me to bum around UP for the next 3 months without having to ask for baon from my mom... and look for a real job at the same time.

I quit that job when I got my first real job... as an...HR Analyst for a start up telco in Ortigas.

My first paycheck - i treated my mom out to dinner and then bought some groceries and clothes ...

Edited by WyldChik
Guest batabatuta

First regular paying job: I worked as a budget assistant for a conglomerate company in Makati.

What did u buy: Nothing I gave it all to my mom.

first job (part-time) - as a field researcher for the Save The Pasig Movement of then First Lady Ming Ramos. i was in second year college

paycheck: bought a Family Meal from Pizza Hut, as blowout for my friends, and brought food from Kenny Rogers naman for my family

first REAL JOB - as an Account Executive for this Photography Studio/Post-Prod House in Malate. after graduation 'to.

paycheck: groceries for my family, new clothes/shoes for me. full salon treatment din for me =)

first job was ENCODER in a retail store which is already closed now.. my 2nd job is still what i have now...

first pay i bought a glass and steel image of the nazarene... thats was the first i bought... then followed by personal stuffs..

5 digit salary isnt bad at all... B) atleast meron

Hmm, first project was a simple inventory program for a Chinese friend's business when I was in 1st year college.

It took my 5 nights to finish and I got P3,500 for it.

I used it to pay for my tuition balance.

I've programmed my whole college days to pay my way through school and get my bachelor's degree.

I had my first job when i was in grade six, tutoring students in lower grades after my class.

I remember i was earning 2hundred to 3 hundred pesos per student in a month.

First thing i bought was a gift for my mom's birthday.

I was also not asking for baon from my mom that time.

At age 4 or 5, my first "job" was folding napkins and wrapping utensils at my grandma's restaurant. I was paid with ice cream.

My first non-family related work was when my friends and I set up a mobile disco in high school for which we didn't also make money coz we did it only so we can meet girls and get laid.

My first non-family related work for which I actually got paid was as a talent for a couple of tv commercials me and my friends did in college. More of a gimmick than a job. Burned the money easily on dates. Got laid.

My first real job was as an account executive. Real salary plus commissions. Met lots of secretaries. Got laid often.

i am still (stuck) in my first job. though my pay has increased to >2x what i started with. more if you factor in the peso/$ rate.

first thing i bought would technically be booze :lol:

though the first substantial thing would be a portable vcd/cd player for my then (1997) girlfriend as my christmas gift to her. :blush:

Edited by Labuyo