FREE Personal Financial Coaching and Financial Literacy Seminar

Do YOU want to:

Provide for all your family's daily needs and some wants?

Secure your children's education?

Have a comfortable retirement?

Have peace of mind when it comes to your finances?

Pursue your passions in life without worrying about money?

If you answered yes to any of the following questions,

then We happily invite you to a free live financial literacy seminar

and personal coaching session!

In this seminar you will learn how to build a solid financial foundation

and also get a financial coach to guide you to how to personalize your financial plan.

We just like to share with you that this is a seminar

that Bo Sanchez himself attended many years ago.

This seminar and coaching was a part of his transformation

from a poor preacher to a millionaire missionary.

Do you want financial security and freedom for your loved ones?

Would you like to build a solid financial foundation

and increase your income at the same time?

Attend the FREE Personal Financial Coaching and Financial Literacy Seminar

by the IMG-Truly Rich Maker’s Team as soon as possible!

What People Are Saying…

The IMG-Truly Rich Makers are “missionaries of financial literacy ” helping one family at a time achieve financial freedom. The team advocates financial literacy, discipline and entrepreneurship to help create wealth. Here are a few things people have to say about the IMG-Truly Rich Makers Seminar:

“I recommend that you these meetings and seminars because you will learn how to grow your finances, how to become financially free, and how to solve your financial problems. You’ll learn it step by step, and so much more.”

Bro. Bo Sanchez – Motivational Speaker, Financial Advisor

“What I love about these Free Financial Literacy Seminars by IMG-TRM is that they give you sound investing principles and really empower Filipinos be smarter with their money (unlike other with pseudo-education just to make you buy their products…). Here you get real coaching and education, so you’ll get REAL results!

J3 Patino – RFP, Advocate for Financial Literacy

“I believe I had so much to give, pero hindi ko alam kung saan ilalabas. So I was praying to the Lord to use me… then he introduced me to IMG. I believe with what I know now, this is just the beginning, and the best is yet to come!

Dulce Calija – Ilocos, PH

What Will You (Exactly) Learn from the Seminar?

There are two parts to this training event. Part 1 is the seminar for the financial concepts. Part 2 is the coaching where a financial coach will help you apply these concepts. The topics will include (but not limited to) are the following:

The Six (6) Steps to Financial Security/Freedom

The X-Curve Concept of Financial Planning

The Four (4) Major Needs for a Complete Financial Plan

Creating Multiple Streams of Income (Active, Portfolio, Passive, Royalty)

Understanding Different Investment Levels, Vehicles and Strategies

How to Become Your Own Financial Adviser and Earn from it!

Bonus: One-on-One Financial Coaching to apply what you learned…

and many more….

Who Should Attend This Seminar?

We believe that everyone should be financially educated (because money is a part of everyone’s life), the people who will gain the most are:

Young Professionals – who want to get a ‘head start‘ in building a strong financial foundation for their future.

Responsible Parents – who want to prepare for their children’s future financial needs

Dedicated OFWs – who want to secure their families future, and be with them permanently

Aspiring Entrepreneurs – who want to shift from the corporate world, to building a flourishing business of their own

Soon-to-be-Retirees – who want to have a comfortable and meaningful lives during their retirement

Note: If you do not belong to any of the groups above (like students), but still want to learn, then of course you are still welcome!

For couples, you are encouraged to attend the seminar together with your partner, because money after-all is a team game.

When and Where is the Next Seminar?

The FREE financial literacy coaching and seminars are conducted weekly in Metro Manila – Makati City.

The usual schedules are during Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

Makati City – Chino Roces cor. Dela Rosa (9F King’s Court Bldg 1)

Every Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays

What else should I know about the seminar?

Will I be sold anything?

At the end of the seminar, there will be a coaching session where you will be presented with the 3 Levels of Investing. At this point, the partner products of IMG will be presented. Feel free to ask your assigned coach anything about the investments available, and take as much time as you need (don’t be shy). Because the main focus oof IMG is your education first, and the selling comes second. That’s one of the unique things about this seminar (and that’s the only reason why I’m endorsing this seminar). The focus is real financial education and money management strategies. Take a look at what a fellow personal finance blogger has to say:

“Unlike most companies whose focus is in selling their products, IMG is more focused on educating and helping people increase their financial I.Q. – because they believe that when you understand the importance of saving and investing – then you’ll already take it upon yourself to develop a financial strategy and learn more about their products and services!”

Fitz Villafuerte – Financial Blogger and Advocate

www.fitzvillafuerte.com

Why is this seminar for free?

A big factor on why this seminar can be offered for free is because of IMG’s corporate partners (see image below). You can rest assured though that you won’t be sold to with any of these products. But, you will be learn of how these products can help you achieve your specific financial goals. So IF in your continuing financial education, you realized that you do need to have healthcare, insurance or want to make investments, or have estate planning, then you can inquire about the appropriate products of these partner companies.

P.S. Attendance: While these seminars are conducted for free, seating is often limited. So please honor your registration.

• 11 months later...

I'm looking for advices from financial planners and rich folks who managed to retire early.

I'm 35 this month, no dependents and projecting I will be single forever.

Currently, I have savings and mutual funds. Im also paying off my card debt which will be paid off by november and personal loans which in my current plan, will be paid off next year.

I have work and plan to take my Master's next sem.

What investments do I need to buy for my long term gain? Should I tweak my budget and payment scheme to reach my goals quicker?

Thanks!

1.Pay all your debts fisrt.

2. Dapat meron kang specific goal na dabat mong ma reach.

3. kung alam mo na ang goal mo ay pang long term goal. Invest in equity funds, kung short term goal naman ang plan mo invest in bond funds

• 2 months later...

And I have not cleared my debts still...Tigas kasi ng ulo.

The good news is, I am finally on the way to clearing both long-term and short-term debts.

I guess it will take four years on my present income before I finally get rid of them. At least I finally have the discipline to really act on it. :)

And yes, I'm saving money along the way. I can't neglect my savings project.

• 1 month later...

And I have not cleared my debts still...Tigas kasi ng ulo.

The good news is, I am finally on the way to clearing both long-term and short-term debts.

I guess it will take four years on my present income before I finally get rid of them. At least I finally have the discipline to really act on it. :)

And yes, I'm saving money along the way. I can't neglect my savings project.

it's good that you will clear your debts soon.. but even before considering investing, meron pang more important issues.. emergency fund and insurances. when/if bad luck hits, all your investing will be wiped out if you don't have these two.

• 1 month later...

Meron po ba dito may insight tukol sa Forex?

What insights do you want ba? I'm currently trading in forex through a clearing house based here in the Philippines. How much do you plan to invest ba?? I can endorse you to my financial consultant right now. She's good and the company itself will teach you not only about forex and how to trade, they will guide you on how to trade wisely. If you have any questions, fire away!! :rolleyes:

• 6 months later...

Sharing what I'm doing as a regular employee. (Other's might have a better financial plan for employees like me, feel free to share and compare)

The moment I graduated college, I am on my own so it means that I'm paying for everything from my basic needs. When I started working, for my first year I don't have savings on me. I used all my money for my living expenses (25%Living Quarters including appliances that I need, 25%Food and other expenses going to work) while 50% of my salary goes for clothes, and other expenses like eating outside and giving back to my family. As my second year started, I planned on saving for emergency purposes. My financial structure were design as follows:

1. 20% - Savings (First thing to consider before anything)

2. 20% - For potential investment

3. 40% - Living Expenses

4. 20% - Excess funds which I can use for anything that I can enjoy (This is needed, you are working to live not to die so make use of your money to satisfy yourself)

5. There are always an excess for #3 and #4 (at least for me who doesn't go out a lot) you can always put it into good use for next payroll. Don't spend everything just because you already have savings (if possible).

I am living alone and somehow survived :D. As for me I used my budget for investment in PAG-IBIG FUND contribution as it has 4% annual interest (more or less depending on effective rate) which is a lot bigger than banks. I also started buying shares of some companies and went for dividends not for buying and selling when it fluctuates as I am busy monitoring the movement due to my own work. We also made a small business with co-workers and now is a great help for my financial needs (You have to choose your partners though and of course, the nature of business), for starters you will be the owner/employee since you will start small but soon it will all be worth it. Also don't hesitate in getting medical cards as it will help you in case of need.

• Like (+1) 2

Yup that sounds like a good plan...also if your SSS contributions isnt maxed out yet you can go higher and your employer is supposed to match it or at least go as high as it can too.

Another investment is investing in yourself...check the company for any seminars or training programs they can sponsor for you. As usual, credentials do help a lot when looking for other employment opportunities.

• 3 months later...

I'm glad to see that there are people who let this thread flourish.

Right now, I finally have managed to discipline myself with my spending. No more credit cards for the past three months. So far, all my expenditures are all done in cash. I am one debt down. I have determined this year's big purchases and listed the period and amount I should set aside every payday.

I still have yet to find a part time job to add to my income. Discipline really is the key word for this year.

Here's to a better 2017 everyone. :)

• Like (+1) 1

financial planning is easy. doing the plan is difficult. same as diet and exercise. easy to say, difficult to do.

1. earn (the more the merrier) maybe get a high paying job

2. invest (do this as early as you can) this has a lot of meaning (invest in the stock market, bonds mutual blah blah blah) basically invest in something that in your own research grows overtime. that's my deifinition.

3. save what's left after investing. (this is not for spending) for your future business venture, it takes time to save, research and start. so rather than buying a new iPhone or pc or a new car, try saving to buy or start a new company. this way it will help you pay off more expenses in the future. (for you kids out there, you can thank me after you hit 40 or 50) for you guys who are in the 40's do catch up, you still have time. for those in the 50s no point already... just survive and try to save more for your hospital bills that will be coming soon.

4. expenses - minimize. kung mahilig kayo gumastos o magyabang o pomorma, gimik, uminom at mag bisyo, mga tol, pag tanda nyo palamunin din kalalabasan nyo... yun ay kung aalagaan kayo ng mga anak nyo and provided may pera sila. most likely, kapos kulang din sila sa budget. look around, pare pareho lang tayo ng problema. so if you cant solve your problems today or in the near future... get ready to suffer more... you may need to beg if need be... so wag maaksaya.

5. d na baleng simple lang ang pamumuhay, importante, covered na ang future nyo.... (learn from the experience of older people, ask them what they did and where are they now) may chance pa para ma change nyo future nyo...

cheers :) happy new year

• Like (+1) 2
  • 2 months later...

cash transactions all the time...that's what i do now. Thank you for the strong advice and the good example, ate :)

i'm more disciplined with the budgeting...sometimes i slip, but not enough that i resort to using plastic.

my ate helping me a few months ago with my money woes, was a great help. Having a second job is also a boon to my financial situation.

i am optimistic that all my debts (to my ate, included) will be paid off this year.

let's revisit this post come December 2017 :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If you are an employee or even a start up businessman the usual tip is you have at least 6 months savings of your regular monthly expense, say your expense per month is 100k ,you must have a work hard to have a savings of 600k ( 100k x 6 months) .This buffer or savings will be for emergency cases.

You must work hard I mean not you must have a work hard. Typo error

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...