I'm looking for advices from financial planners and rich folks who managed to retire early.

I'm 35 this month, no dependents and projecting I will be single forever.

Currently, I have savings and mutual funds. Im also paying off my card debt which will be paid off by november and personal loans which in my current plan, will be paid off next year.

I have work and plan to take my Master's next sem.

What investments do I need to buy for my long term gain? Should I tweak my budget and payment scheme to reach my goals quicker?

Thanks!

I'm looking for advices from financial planners and rich folks who managed to retire early.

I'm 35 this month, no dependents and projecting I will be single forever.

Currently, I have savings and mutual funds. Im also paying off my card debt which will be paid off by november and personal loans which in my current plan, will be paid off next year.

I have work and plan to take my Master's next sem.

What investments do I need to buy for my long term gain? Should I tweak my budget and payment scheme to reach my goals quicker?

Thanks!

Investments have to be long term, so you'll have to regularly set aside a specific amount for this, and budget for other expenses such as debt payment, living allowance, emergency funds (medical emergencies), a separate fund that you'll use to lend or help other people (so that if you've already lent it out, you wont feel guilty in saying no to the next person who borrows or asks for help), money to give to parents, tuition fees, and a little money for your wants (treats). After setting these aside, use your investment fund wisely.

There are plenty of investment models to choose from which you can search over the internet, but since you are young and working, I suggest you follow the rule of thirds. Invest 1/3 in low risk instruments, 1/3 in medium risk instruments and the last 1/3 in high risk instruments. This could translate to investing in bonds & government securities (low risk), blue chip stocks or UITF targeting blue chip stocks (medium risk), and high risk instruments could be aggressive UITF placements. One key is to buy or place investments regularly (say monthly) so by averaging, you spread the risk and will earn more in the long term. Know the companies you are investing in and don't go by what people say is "good" and blindly jump on the bandwagon. As much as possible, invest in companies with long term growth as this will be the basis of appreciating stock value. Avoid penny stocks.

Hope you can find more info over the internet and find the approach that is right for you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I read that I have to get rid of my debt first before I invest. That's what im doing now.

Correct. Aside from paying off debts. Set percentage of your income to savings account that earn enough interests greater than the inflation rate of our country. For phils. Its 5-8% inflation rate per annum. It means the investment vehicle you should invest in must give of interest greater than the rate. Personally i save on an investment that earns 1% monthly tax free. Thats 12% per annum net.

Rule of thumb for savings :save a minimum 3x worth of your monthly income. So u can have buffer for rainy days.

Correct. Aside from paying off debts. Set percentage of your income to savings account that earn enough interests greater than the inflation rate of our country. For phils. Its 5-8% inflation rate per annum. It means the investment vehicle you should invest in must give of interest greater than the rate. Personally i save on an investment that earns 1% monthly tax free. Thats 12% per annum net.

Rule of thumb for savings :save a minimum 3x worth of your monthly income. So u can have buffer for rainy days.

What investment earns 1% per month?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi neville,

i'd recomm you pay off your personal loan and credit card debts muna before going into investments.

just bear in mind that any investment that promises fantastic returns is also high risk. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Also, you would want investments that are liquid and preferably conservative (i.e. will not flunctuate in value sharply). I'd say retail Treasury bonds, or UITFs offered by banks / SunLife (these are NOT insured by PDIC). I would steer clear of stocks right now, except for blue chips like Jolibee, Ayala, etc. Invest only in companies whose products / business you understand.

I would go into an investment with a return that would pay off your monthly amortization and leave you with some surplus cash as well, if possible. At the very least, have an investment that would contribute to the liquidation of your monthly debt amortization. An investment of P360K with a return of 5% net pa would yield P1.5K per month net of tax - Peso bond uitfs yields are currently in this range. Invest in stocks with consistent cash dividend pay outs - do some research and find out which companies are these. Constantly put in an monthly amount into your investment instruments and build up on your portfolio, the bigger your principal, the larger your cash base for investments. <_<

Hi Neville...

makiki-alam lang... hehehe

I think the best investment that you have for now is it focus on your masters, and look for a business that you will love and that you can maintain til your old ripe age. Nothing against those that are advising you to invest in companies, stocks, etc, for that is what normal people do... The problem is that normal people don't usually get rich, i mean really rich, and they end up with just being comfortable getting by. Investing in yourself by believing in what you can do, what you can achieve and creating your own business empire at this age is really feasible, as long as you find that one thing that you always love to do. It'll be hard, at first, but it sure will be worth it in the end. The difference between starting your own company and investing in other companies is that you make yourself grow, and you can adjust your company, not the other way around, and you will not be enslaved by the general economics. Successful businessmen have one common thing they believed in and invested all their money and efforts on that particular aspect: THEMSELVES.

Anyway, who am I to advice you? I'm not a financially adequate person nor have I invested in anything worth more than friendship.

• 3 months later...

guys practical ba kung mag cash loan ako para mabayaran ko ung remaining ng equity ng bahay na hinuhulugan ko? nabibigatan kasi ako kasi i also pay for the rent ng tinitirhan namen ngayon.iniisip ko kasi bka pag nabayaran ko na ung equity pwede na kami lumipat since tapos na construction ng bahay.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My money updates so far:

1. Got rid of one credit card. Finally.

2. About to pay off my tuition loan for this semester when I go to school this week.

3. Joined a paluwagan with a 6 month cycle to help me save funds and earn some interest from it.

4. Managed to use only cash for spending for the last month.

5. Slowly paying off the existing card debt that ballooned to uncontrollable proportions.

6. Scheduled the projected major expenses and budget for these expenses for the the entire year (yes, they are important expenses since they will pay off my bills).

***I have forgotten how good it feels to be kuripot, to not overspend, and to be debt-free. This kuripot lady is soooo back.

Optimistic and way better 2014 it is for me. ^_^ ^_^

• 1 month later...

My money updates so far:

2. About to pay off my tuition loan for this semester when I go to school this week.

3. Joined a paluwagan with a 6 month cycle to help me save funds and earn some interest from it.

5. Slowly paying off the existing card debt that ballooned to uncontrollable proportions.

6. Scheduled the projected major expenses and budget for these expenses for the the entire year (yes, they are important expenses since they will pay off my bills).

***I have forgotten how good it feels to be kuripot, to not overspend, and to be debt-free. This kuripot lady is soooo back.

Big loan paid off! Finally. :-)

More breathing room and time to reduce more debt.

Still kuripot. :-)

Ako to be honest may pagka kuripot ako, as much I save money for me & my wife we always need to support our families back home ( parents, siblings kamaganak etc...). Last Dec. paguwi ko just learned that my Mom sold our houses in Alabang & Tagaytay to pay for my cousins Chemo Therapy & bone narrow transplant. Atleast they were able to buy a smaller house in BF resort but my Mom still paying off other debts she incurred while my p#tang$na Tita & cousins went to Disneyland HK! Those f#&ks took my Mom for a fool, after tumulong ngayun iniwan Mom ko sa ere!!! Pati savings account ko sa Pinas simot at nag bayad pako ng utang nila sa Pinas! Sorry medyo off topic nako! Online rant lang that I need to get off my chest!

For me real estate property would be a nice investment! Kapag may sobra pera bili ng lupa or bahay kasi it doesnt depreciate, you can have it rented or lease. May mga konti maintenance lang like renovation, property tax you have to pay at the end of the year pero minimal lang. I also plan to invest sa mga stocks & funds pero pinag aaralan ko pa at pag nakaluwag sa budget. True you need to have 3x saving worth of your monthly income/ expenses.

Ako to be honest may pagka kuripot ako, as much I save money for me & my wife we always need to support our families back home ( parents, siblings kamaganak etc...). Last Dec. paguwi ko just learned that my Mom sold our houses in Alabang & Tagaytay to pay for my cousins Chemo Therapy & bone narrow transplant. Atleast they were able to buy a smaller house in BF resort but my Mom still paying off other debts she incurred while my p#tang$na Tita & cousins went to Disneyland HK! Those f#&ks took my Mom for a fool, after tumulong ngayun iniwan Mom ko sa ere!!! Pati savings account ko sa Pinas simot at nag bayad pako ng utang nila sa Pinas! Sorry medyo off topic nako! Online rant lang that I need to get off my chest!

For me real estate property would be a nice investment! Kapag may sobra pera bili ng lupa or bahay kasi it doesnt depreciate, you can have it rented or lease. May mga konti maintenance lang like renovation, property tax you have to pay at the end of the year pero minimal lang. I also plan to invest sa mga stocks & funds pero pinag aaralan ko pa at pag nakaluwag sa budget. True you need to have 3x saving worth of your monthly income/ expenses.

very true...kasi tayong mga pinoy are family oriented hindi kagaya sa mga canadiano na kahit sa grocery kanya kanyang bayad.

• 2 months later...

not being so kuripot lately....but debt restructuring helping a bit.

with us helping our families financially, it's okay i think. But seeing them take for granted the help we extend even if we are not obligated to? disgusting. and such an attitude will make me decide to just cut off any support i give them.

each person is obligated to help himself at the very least. that's a fact of life.

My money updates so far:

Nev,

My thoughts:

On #1 - Credit Card

Credit in principle is not bad, as long as you learn proper debt management. At one point in time, I was actively using credit cards from 3 different companies. I was timing my purchases to take advantage of monthly billing schedules. i.e. I would push back my actual cash flow, but still pay the full amount come billing due date. This translates to about 1 month's worth of free credit line. The key really is not to spend what you know you can't pay for based on how long you plan to pay for it.

On #3 - Paluwagan

I would advise against this unless you know that ALL members of the Paluwagan are true to their word and not in financial distress. One other option if you're starting small: try depositing to 30-day time deposits and keep rolling it over and adding your savings every month. Once you reach significant volume, you can start looking at and transferring to higher yield options.

On #4 - See #1

On #5 - Paying off Debt

Just make sure you start with the higher interest debts / loans first and keep the lower rate debt for last repayment.

On #6 - Cash Flow Schedule

Good job!

Here's to you achieving financial balance in your life. Cheers!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Investments have to be long term, so you'll have to regularly set aside a specific amount for this, and budget for other expenses such as debt payment, living allowance, emergency funds (medical emergencies), a separate fund that you'll use to lend or help other people (so that if you've already lent it out, you wont feel guilty in saying no to the next person who borrows or asks for help), money to give to parents, tuition fees, and a little money for your wants (treats). After setting these aside, use your investment fund wisely.

There are plenty of investment models to choose from which you can search over the internet, but since you are young and working, I suggest you follow the rule of thirds. Invest 1/3 in low risk instruments, 1/3 in medium risk instruments and the last 1/3 in high risk instruments. This could translate to investing in bonds & government securities (low risk), blue chip stocks or UITF targeting blue chip stocks (medium risk), and high risk instruments could be aggressive UITF placements. One key is to buy or place investments regularly (say monthly) so by averaging, you spread the risk and will earn more in the long term. Know the companies you are investing in and don't go by what people say is "good" and blindly jump on the bandwagon. As much as possible, invest in companies with long term growth as this will be the basis of appreciating stock value. Avoid penny stocks.

Hope you can find more info over the internet and find the approach that is right for you.

In as much as other here have already given heaps of financial advice directly, my input to you is to research on scholarships here in Australia (a there are some exclusively for post-graduates ie Master's and Phd. A student visa will allow you to work part-time (20 hrs/wk) and you can expect to earn around AU$20/hr. To give you an idea of how wages and costs compare between Manila and Melbourne (for example), here is a link you might find helpful: http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Australia&city1=Melbourne&country2=Philippines&city2=Manila&displayCurrency=PHP

Note that while expenses are higher in Melbourne, monthly average disposable salary is more than enough to make up for it, and more.

• 4 weeks later...

FREE Online Seminar by J3 PATINO,RFP (Registered Financial Planner)

1) "5 Pillars of Wealth"

By watching this first video you'll be ensuring that you have a SOLID foundation for building wealth.

Just click on this link to access it:

http://gameofwealthonline.com/1-moneymatters/

Na-experience mo na ba makasakay sa financial roller coaster?

Yung tipong isang araw, parang ang dami mong pera, at wala kang financial problems.

Tapos sa susunod na lingo eh balik ka sa dati at BITIN ka ulit sa pera.

Yung panahon na natutuwa ka na dahil may savings ka na.

Tapos may mangyayari nalang at kakailanganin mong gastusin ang pinaghirapan mong savings?

Ang madalas na dahilan nito ay kakulangan sa mga BASIC na lesson tungkol sa pagyaman.

Ito ang na s-solve ng seminar series na ito.

Click this link lang para mapanood mo na ang video na ito.

http://gameofwealthonline.com/1-moneymatters/

2) Video #2 of the Take the Leap, Invest within the Week is out.

The basics of the stock market sooooooo simple,

even a grade-school student will be able to understand it!

>> Video 2: Basics of the Stock Market

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=40LTITV6dPHP.qP&b=5LnvA6oPRITTxzcXvh2vqQ

Watch it to discover the answers to these questions:

What is the stock market?

How does it work?

How can you make money with it?

How much money can you make?

How do you avoid/eliminate risks in the Stock Market?

and more!

>> Video 2: Basics of the Stock Market

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=40LTITV6dPHP.qP&b=5LnvA6oPRITTxzcXvh2vqQ

P.S. The stock market is much simpler than what it seems.

In this video you'll find how how simple it really is.

Enjoy!

3)The Second Video of the 5 Pillars of Wealth Seminar is here!!!

In this video, you'll learn about the BIGGEST and most COMMON

mistake Filipinos make in their journey to wealth.

Just click this link to start watching the video.

http://gameofwealthonline.com/2-choice/

This mistake is about the definition of wealth.

Actually, kung sa simula palang mali na ang definition mo ng wealth.

Lalo na yung magiging paraan na gagamitin mo para yumaman.

If you don't understand this common misconception about wealth,

then it is impossible to build a SOLID FOUNDATION for your financial success.

Click mo lang ang link na ito to start watching:

http://gameofwealthonline.com/2-choice/

4) Video #3: Investing Strategies!

This video will make all the difference in your investing life.

>> Video 3: Strategies of Investing

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=46tZDhJpNPHP.qP&b=LIoVimHffoOo0mabGT_chw

In today's video you'll learn about: "Strategy-Focused Investing".

This concept will determine if you're going to be

a "peaceful and confident" investor OR

a "worried and stressed" investor.

It will determine if the stock market will

complement your lifestyle OR complicate it.

That's why I'm excited for you to learn it!

>> Video 3: Strategies of Investing

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=46tZDhJpNPHP.qP&b=LIoVimHffoOo0mabGT_chw

5)We Filipinos are VERY hardworking.

However, why are so many poor?

Apparently, hard work isn't enough.

In our 3rd video, you'll learn about the 3 ingredients for financial progress.

And knowing and applying these 3 ingredients is the difference

between Working HARD vs. Working SMART.

Just click on the link below to start watching:

Video 3: http://www.gameofwealthonline.com/3-process

Pili ka nalang sa 4 options when it comes to your results...

No Hard Work + No Smart Work = Poverty.

Hard Work + No Smart Work = Mediocrity

No Hard Work + Smart Work = Above Average Success

Hard Work + Smart Work = MASSIVE Success :)

Smart Work o pagiging "wais" ang kailangan para maging successful.

Yun ang matututunan mo in this next training video.

Just click on the link to start watching:

Video 3: http://www.gameofwealthonline.com/3-process

6) It's time for you to win the Game of Wealth!

You have been playing the game since you were born.

The big question is - How well have you been playing?

Video Link: The Conclusion - Winning the Game of Wealth

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=F_7O2&m=3znxAQhUeCoK2qP&b=cAHm99rij8TyELo1nYOqaw

In the past 3 videos I've sent you, you have learned about the 5 Pillars of Wealth.

And if I were to to summarize the 3 most important lessons in the series...

1. Money is important therefore it should be studied.

2. Wealth is a choice, while poverty is a result of not making that choice.

3. Wealth is a process, that's why anyone can become wealthy.

That online seminar series was meant to be just the "awakening" course.

Pang-pa gising lang talaga siya sa mga walang malay tungkol sa pera.

Today in this video, (now that you're already "awake")...

I show you the exact steps on what it takes to win the game of wealth.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=F_7O2&m=3znxAQhUeCoK2qP&b=cAHm99rij8TyELo1nYOqaw

P.S.

This is going to be the start of a financial literacy revolution!

To be a part of this movement, just click the link below:

7) Here, you'll learn about a tool that will make investing

"hyper-convenient" and "super-profitable"

>> Video 4: Practical Investing

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=3zfyGiqTOPHP.qP&b=K7rZ56baYWeXWOuqQYVg_Q

Investing isn't just about the money.

It's about what you can do with the money after.

It's about more dreams being fulfilled.

It's about more beautiful memories being created.

It's about more people being loved.

>> Video 4: Practical Investing

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=3zfyGiqTOPHP.qP&b=K7rZ56baYWeXWOuqQYVg_Q

8) Time to take action!

It's time to take the leap and get started with investing!

>> Video 5: Taking the Leap

ACTION STEPS that show you the EXACT steps you need to take

to get START in the world of the stock market.

Here's what you'll get in the video:

an instructional guide on how to get started and create and account

an inside tour of COL's website

a downloadable 1-page resource and action guide (super valuable!)

With these things you're be all set to get started and take the leap.

You're already mentally, emotionally and intellectually ready.

The only thing left is for you to actually do it

So take the Leap and you'll be able to Invest Within the Week!

>> Video 5: Taking the Leap

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=3rfc.cL5yPHP.qP&b=Lg1xyuVcXYlGXdLBEGsBpw

This is the last video in the online seminar series.

9) What is your gameplan for becoming wealthy?

Do you have a structured approach to budgeting your money?

Is your budget aligned with your real life goals?

Or Is it just budgeting, for bugeting's sake?

Do you understand how you should use the different financial tools

based on your unique goals and financial objectives?

Or are you investing just because 'sabi maganda daw'...

Are you confident that if you keep doing what you're doing now...

that you will be able to achieve your goals in life?

Or is it just "blind-optimism", na puno ng "sana" or "bahala na".

>> Learn how to create a financial gameplan here.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=F_7O2&m=3zUa5tAJNboK2qP&b=D8b1rnpsFLbjt4AtZ0zExg

These are hard questions to answer.

Masakit sa ulo, kasi serious topic talaga eh.

But this email is only for people who are serious about their goals...

If you're SERIOUS about creating a better life for yourself and your loved ones...

If you want to LEARN how to World of Money works...

If you want to KNOW how you can achieve financial freedom, step-by-step...

If you want to be CONFIDENT in your daily money decisions...

Then Its highly recommend that you get Game of Wealth Premium Seminar.

It is an online seminar, with 8-hours worth of comprehensive content about:

Wealth Mindsets, Saving Techniques, Budgeting, Getting Out of Debt,

Insurance, Healthcare, Mutual Funds, UITFs, Equities, Bonds, Tithing,

Fate Funding, Gamification, Passive Income, Real Estate, Network Marketing

and so much more....

The bottom line is, after going through the online program...

you will ensure that EACH peso you spend, and EACH activity you engage in

will bring you closer to your financial goals and aspirations.

>> Details of the seminar can be found here

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=F_7O2&m=3zUa5tAJNboK2qP&b=D8b1rnpsFLbjt4AtZ0zExg

10) Many people know that they SHOULD be investing.

Some people know HOW to invest already.

But only very few are ACTUALLY investing.

This problem really bothered me, so I thought about it.

For some reason there are "things" that hold people back.

Things that we know exist, but can't quite figure out and overcome.

Investing is not only about the money. Nor is it about knowing how to do it.

There are 3 specific barriers that must be overcome.

Psychological Barriers

Personal Barriers

Social Barriers.

To the few who are already investing, it was by CHANCE on how they overcame these barriers.

But to most, an active effort must be done to overcome them.

>> Overcoming the Barriers to Investing

There's a segment there where my fellow investors share their experiences.

You'll get to learn all about it in the video.

If you know "something" has been holding you back with investing...

You'll find it here in this video. Watch it, and break free!

If you're already one of the few who have started to invest,

this will motivate you to keep doing what you're doing.

>> Overcoming the Barriers to Investing

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=42TQv_Ku1PHP.qP&b=XE7s5E0E84OAAPAz6Egx2g

11) > Q&A Session Video Training

http://www.stockmarketforpinoys.com/learn/qa-session

This Q&A video contains 80+ mins worth of amazing content.

We talk about stock market crashes, and what to do about them.

We talk about other investments like Mutual Funds, UITF's and VULs as well.

and sooo many more.

>> Q&A Session Video Training

http://www.stockmarketforpinoys.com/learn/qa-session

12) "The most expensive money mistakes are the ones you have no idea you're making."

Article Link: 3 HIDDEN Costs of Being Financially Ignorant

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=F_7O2&m=3ynXXzQnlioK2qP&b=sIGuK4yuQljWWizNBtQ.qA

By the way, you can also forward this article to friends and family.

After all, the game of wealth is a TEAM GAME.

The more you're surrounded by financially successful people,

the more you'll be sticking to your commitments and goals.

Just click the link below to read the article:

>> 3 HIDDEN Costs of Being Financially Ignorant

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=F_7O2&m=3ynXXzQnlioK2qP&b=sIGuK4yuQljWWizNBtQ.qA

13) In this blog article you can learn how he was able to start investing,

with a meager P11,500 per month salary, while supporting 2 kids.

>> Continue reading his story here.

http://www.stockmarketforpinoys.com/?p=1610

14) In this Q&A video we talked about:

Family and Money

Being a "Slave to Money"

Dealing with Foreign Currency

SSS and GSIS (and how the pension is a SCAM!)

Estate Planning 101

VUL vs. Mutual Fund + Term Insurance

and much more!

Youtube Link here:

15) Lets REVIEW:

Video 1: The Goals of Investing

Link: http://www.stockmarketforpinoys.com/learn/goals-of-investing

Video 2: Basics of the Stock Market

Link: http://www.stockmarketforpinoys.com/learn/basics-of-the-stock-market/

Video 3: Investing Strategies

Link: http://www.stockmarketforpinoys.com/learn/strategies-of-investing/

Video 4: Practical Investing

Link: http://www.stockmarketforpinoys.com/learn/practical-investing/

Video 5: Taking the Leap

Link: http://www.stockmarketforpinoys.com/learn/taking-the-leap/

Bonus Video: Overcoming Barriers to Investing

Link: http://www.stockmarketforpinoys.com/learn/barriers-to-investing/

Bonus Stock Market Q&A Session

Link: http://www.stockmarketforpinoys.com/learn/qa-session

16) May ipon ka ba?

Nakakapag ipon ka ba?

The skill of saving money is SO IMPORTANT!

It's the building block to all forms of wealth.

Without savings, you can't invest.

Without savings, you can't start a business.

And even if you manage to borrow money for the business,

if you can't manage that money well, you'll be buried under debt!

So if you're someone who has still trouble saving...

I uploaded a short video for you in Youtube.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=F_7O2&m=43yHFcoLC5oK2qP&b=AWDoPm1GHH._NiWDppdGVA

Link: How to Save Money

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=F_7O2&m=43yHFcoLC5oK2qP&b=AWDoPm1GHH._NiWDppdGVA

17) In the big picture... investing is actually EASY to do.

It just becomes DIFFICULT if you're not yet ready to invest.

Link: 7 Things You Need to Have Before Investing

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=3wb8I9P8gvHP.qP&b=BIinhRP_BwflJqKBsOI.xQ

Do you think you can build a 3rd floor

if you haven't started building the 1st and 2nd floor?

Of course it's going to be tough

because you still don't have a solid foundation.

Investing works in the same way.

You first need to have a solid foundation.

If you want investing to be easy for you.

Otherwise, it's going to be difficult, unsustainable and even impossible.

Link: 7 Things You Need to Have Before Investing

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=3wb8I9P8gvHP.qP&b=BIinhRP_BwflJqKBsOI.xQ

So you build a good financial foundation

for your current and future investments.

18) Money is always being associated

with greed, materialism and other bad stuff.

(Thanks to all the bad, evil and greedy people out there...)

But have you ever heard of the term "Holy Money"?

Do you believe that money CAN be holy?

Watch the video: Holy Money

19) There is a poverty conspiracy going around.

It's the reason why many Filipinos are poor,

while only a few people are able to achieve real wealth...

It's been going around for a very long time.

And even the people you love the most, and your closest friends

can actually be spreading this conspiracy.

Read all about it here:

"10 Popular Sayings on Money - That You Should NEVER Believe"

http://www.stockmarketforpinoys.com/?p=526

Right now, a lot of people are getting "enlightened" with this article.

In the same way, people were probably "awoken" when they read Noli Me Tangere or El Filibusterismo.

But this time, it's about fighting the Pinoy poverty conspiracy.

Read all about it here.

"10 Popular Sayings on Money - That You Should NEVER Believe"

http://www.stockmarketforpinoys.com/?p=526

20) Do you have a crystal clear understanding

on how financial products work?

How they differ? What's their purpose?

How to use them?

If it's unclear to you, then you can start learning today!

I created a video about Insurance vs. Investments

(Very basic, very simple, just about 6 mins long)

Click here to watch the video:

Insurance o Investment?

http://youtu.be/5ebRIgwy1iI

21) Here's a short that can reassure you

of your long-term investing strategy in the stock market:

Video Link: Stock Market Update from the Chairman

http://www.stockmarketforpinoys.com/trc/videoupdates/

22) "The Stock Market WON'T Make You Rich"

It's kind of k*ll-joy and depressing isn't it?

But do I agree with it?

Absolutely.

>> Click here to learn why.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=44ldbyLS9YHP.qP&b=nnkSCWAeLd7lrJJEpCas0g

In this latest article, you will learn about the proper expectations

you should have as you invest in the stock market.

This way, you can set realistic and achievable goals,

while understanding what else you have to learn

in order to achieve your financial goals.

Click the following link to read the article:

>> Why the Stock Market Won't Make You Rich (and What To Do About It)

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=44ldbyLS9YHP.qP&b=nnkSCWAeLd7lrJJEpCas0g

23) Click the link below to watch the Q&A Videos:

http://pinoymoneyacademy.com/game-of-wealth/bonuses/qa-sessions/

Also, the Resource Guide is also ready for download.

Click the link below to download the Resource Guide:

http://pinoymoneyacademy.com/game-of-wealth/bonuses/resource-guide/

24) When you shared the stock market with your friends and family,

What kind of reaction did you get?

Did they STOP you because it was risky?

Did they ASK you to teach them?

Or did they simply didn't care?

" 5 Stock Market Myths

and how to answer/overcome them as well "

Youtube Video Link: Top 5 Stock Market Myths

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=3zNBmRXR9oHP.qP&b=z5wSRdUOVGQJp4upNmtOdw

In this video, you can really help

clarify the misconceptions about the stock market.

And in the off-chance that you're still not yet investing...

Then this video can remove some the most common obstacles.

Youtube Video Link: Top 5 Stock Market Myths

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=3zNBmRXR9oHP.qP&b=z5wSRdUOVGQJp4upNmtOdw

25) WARNING!

Are you familiar with the social status trap?

This is the (DANGEROUS) belief that by climbing the social ladder,

you are also improving your financial stability.

This wrong belief is the reason why many people are poor.

Because they buy things that will only make them FEEL or LOOK rich.

But actually have a negative impact to their wealth.

I shot a very quick video about it here:

Youtube Link

(This video is just 5 mins long, but the lessons you're learn will last for a lifetime.)

26) Last April 2014 was one of the biggest IPO's in the country.

Double Dragon (DD) spiked to 50% gain during its first day

rose further to 135% gain 30 days later,

and by May 14, it had already rose to 263% gains!

Triple digit gains in such a short amount of time!

Now, its good that people are making money,

these events can also make a lot of people GREEDY and STUPID.

That's why I felt the need to create this video about IPOs,

so you have a REALISTIC sense of both the benefits and risks of IPOs.

Here's the Youtube Link:

(Sorry to have to be KJ about all this fast/hot/quick money)

But responsible investing is much more important that emotions.

27) Do you think you are financially fit?

Actually there is no standard test for that - but these articles

could give you a good idea of where you are already.

Here are the links:

Test #1: 7 Financial Milestones to Reach Before You Hit 30

(Have you reached these milestones?)

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=F_7O2&m=3weiy5ULWnoK2qP&b=4NormIBMULZF2PL2umrIHA

Test #2: 17 Things Yuppies Need to Know to Win the Game of Money

(Can you guess these 17 things?)

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=F_7O2&m=3weiy5ULWnoK2qP&b=oZYAFfMAVwcA_9FNesKg5Q

28) Let me ask you a quick question - which would you rather have?

a.) 2 FREE Cute Puppies OR

b.) Money enough to pay for 4 years of college in a premier university?

Of course B is the obvious choice!

But do you know that a LOT of people choose A?

And they do it over and over and over again as well?

This financial error is due to the lack of understanding

of the concept of OPPORTUNITY COST.

Simply put, its the opportunity lost when you decide to buy one thing over another.

In this new video, you will learn how seemingly small, and harmless choices,

can actually hold us back from our most important goals in life.

Find out how it happens and how to prevent it by clicking here.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=3u.mvB9MfkHP.qP&b=549docCHJbI80p4p5W26jA

Lot's of small but powerful lessons in this video!

which would you rather have?

2 FREE Cute Puppies OR Money enough to pay for 4 years of college in a premier university?

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=9UM_.&m=3u.mvB9MfkHP.qP&b=l1zBnx1_Mn.TeaPlngu3Mg