Afpslai, Amwslai Mga Slai At Cc Investment

Ok.. to start with... AFPSLAI, AMWSLAI, CWSLAI, FABSLAI, ACDI, ACCC mga member ako nyan... and there are others pa... mga Savings and Loans Association and Credit Cooperative that caters to members of the different DND, DILG, some DOTC and other govt offices... and they used to give 21% per annum dividend to members/investors before and sometimes even higher... but now bumababa na... since im no longer connected with the above govt offices since im now an OFW i rarely have a chance for some news kung bigayan na nang dividend and how much... by the way, i never terminated my membership with them when I left govt service... kaya im still concern about it... hehe Now, are there anybody here in MTC who is an active investor in those SLAI and CC's..? I also have some questions din kasi like where is better to deposit money... in a regular bank or to this SLAI's? hmmm

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.. to start with... AFPSLAI, AMWSLAI, CWSLAI, FABSLAI, ACDI, ACCC mga member ako nyan... and there are others pa... mga Savings and Loans Association and Credit Cooperative that caters to members of the different DND, DILG, some DOTC and other govt offices... and they used to give 21% per annum dividend to members/investors before and sometimes even higher... but now bumababa na... since im no longer connected with the above govt offices since im now an OFW i rarely have a chance for some news kung bigayan na nang dividend and how much... by the way, i never terminated my membership with them when I left govt service... kaya im still concern about it... hehe Now, are there anybody here in MTC who is an active investor in those SLAI and CC's..? I also have some questions din kasi like where is better to deposit money... in a regular bank or to this SLAI's? hmmm

AFPSLAI now gives only 18% per annum with dividends paid quarterly. However, since (sometime in) 2006, they only allow 30K quarterly additional deposit inclusive of the rollover. But still a very high yield comparing with other banks. BTW you could open a savings account (5% pa) to automatically deposit your spills.

• 2 months later...
AFPSLAI now gives only 18% per annum with dividends paid quarterly. However, since (sometime in) 2006, they only allow 30K quarterly additional deposit inclusive of the rollover. But still a very high yield comparing with other banks. BTW you could open a savings account (5% pa) to automatically deposit your spills.

pwede po magtanung kung paanu magmember? at ano ang requirements?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

one can join as long as one is a member of those said organizations

mentioned by TS. if my recollection is correct, kahit na anak ka ng

active member ay pwede na rin sumali sa mga ito basta ikaw ay nasa

hustong edad na.

Question........pano kung ang member dito ay kapatid mo, pwede ka na rin kaya maka gawa ng account sa kanila?

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...