yo mga people... eh TRANSLATION naman PLEASE!!! :)

all this tiers, issuer...akala ko wrong spelling lang but you keep using this kind of term here.

interested in time deposit specially that one with 47% interest in 5 years :)

kaunting explanation naman dyan. to be honest here ive tried BPI, already have a time deposit account there, i never heard this 5year time deposit???

makano ang minimum deposit dyan??? and ofcourse the interest??? many thanks :zorro:

A Tier 2 Note is not a time deposit. It is a borrowing made by the issuing bank from the general public. You don't get a certificate of time deposit but you get a promissory note from the issuing bank that they will pay you the principal after ten years with the option of paying you after five years. In the meantime you get regular usually quarterly payment of interest. It is called a Tier 2 Note because this is one way for a bank to comply with its capital without resorting to issuing additional shares of stock and so it is called Tier 2 Capital.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
export bank minimum 1m @ 4.1 net 5.150 gross 30 days to 60 days maximum

for long term they this maxi td or maxi time deposit minimum 50k 5yrs interest payout

monthly pdic insured 7% net . you can invest your 500k to this one . it's attractive coz of the pdic

I heard that Export Bank has already been purchased, it has been on the rocks for quite some time now so I guess they are desperately in need of deposits.

• 2 weeks later...
I heard that Export Bank has already been purchased, it has been on the rocks for quite some time now so I guess they are desperately in need of deposits.

your right doc, bdo had already aquired export bank i think they are waiting for the central bank to approve it.

it's a done deal already but it's more on consolidation than converting it. am not sure on how much it was

purchased . i think it's a good deal on the part of bdo coz branch licensed cost about 25 million to 30m &

they are given extra 25 new branch to be open that's a bonus . considering how hard to apply for a new

branch.....

cool2nasty,

bdo 3.15 net sda i think 1 million minimum for 30 days

Edited by kamandag7
  • 1 month later...

Guys.

Pwede ba mag time deposit kung 2k lang ang money?

Magkano interest rate?

Please help me

There may be banks that accept a Php2K time deposit, such as thrift banks or rural banks, but the rates will be really low. Try to scout around the banks that are nearest to your residence or place of work.

• 7 months later...

Do you know of any bank that offers high interest rates for dollar time deposits?

high interest rate for a dollar deposit?

good luck in finding one

here are the benchmark savings rate in the US right now

U.S. Savings I Bonds 0.74%

U.S. Savings EE Bonds 0.60%

90-day Treasury Bill 0.15%

1-year Treasury Bill 0.31%

5-year Treasury Note 2.06%

10-year Treasury Note 3.47%

6-month CD 0.50%

1-year CD 0.78%

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

guys, I will appreciate an advice.

I have P750k right now, which I am supposed to turn over to the client in October. I'm thinking of investing it. Yung minimum risk lang sana, so I could keep the interest for myself and fork over the P750K to the client in October. That's our agreement kasi. I could utilize it, but I will have to turn it over in Oct.

Any suggestions? TIA

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

guys, I will appreciate an advice.

I have P750k right now, which I am supposed to turn over to the client in October. I'm thinking of investing it. Yung minimum risk lang sana, so I could keep the interest for myself and fork over the P750K to the client in October. That's our agreement kasi. I could utilize it, but I will have to turn it over in Oct.

Any suggestions? TIA

Find a bank that will accept the amount as an SDA investment.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...