Where's a good place to go for training? My wife and I are interested in getting into build-and-sell projects but we don't know how to go about it.

.hi!just my 2cents..i think there's a lot of literature about it,some free some with a fee..i wanna g ointo the buyinh/selling of foreclosed properties too but stil lacking more knowledge and funds so my recourse is to attend the REBAP QC's ( http://www.rebapqc.com/ ) real estate broker seminar to learn more...then maybe get lucky with flipping some properties..

your situation maybe different but bottomline is gain as much knowledge on the subject.check the Legal Thread's discussions about Real Estate issues,check this too: http://www.entrepreneur.com.ph/board/index...opic=20004.1635 .there's a lot a learn from that site as well..

hope that helps..

• 2 weeks later...

Global City is an excellent place for condo investment. I would suggest Seibu Tower

www.seibutower.com

PM me if you are interested in prices. I can assist.

I want to get some property in the Philippines and thought that Global City would be a good place.

An inexpensive condo to get started, probably near the new St. Lukes.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

.hi!just my 2cents..i think there's a lot of literature about it,some free some with a fee..i wanna g ointo the buyinh/selling of foreclosed properties too but stil lacking more knowledge and funds so my recourse is to attend the REBAP QC's ( http://www.rebapqc.com/ ) real estate broker seminar to learn more...then maybe get lucky with flipping some properties..

your situation maybe different but bottomline is gain as much knowledge on the subject.check the Legal Thread's discussions about Real Estate issues,check this too: http://www.entrepreneur.com.ph/board/index...opic=20004.1635 .there's a lot a learn from that site as well..

hope that helps..

I visited the entrepreneur link and it's about the book Think Rich, Pinoy by Larry Gamboa. Haven't had a chance to buy it yet. Anybody here who has read it?

• 2 weeks later...

hello.. question for pips working sa bank..

i work in a real estate company(DMCI Homes) and i have a client(married but separated) who bought a condo unit from me. she wants to apply the remaining 80% balance thru bank finance the problem is she doesnt want her husband to know that she bought a condo. is it possible na ma approve sya sa loan if single id's and requirements ang i submit nya?

tnx

• 1 month later...

HI Guys, ask ko lang advise nyo. We have a house in lot around Makati (its actually near Makati Manila boundary pero within Makati pa din) and we are thinking if we should sell it to buy another lot from another place.

Tingin nyo ba magandang investment pa din itong lot na ito considering Makati sya yun lang kasi medyo boundary nga kaya hindi gaanu napagtutuunan ng pansin ng government. May mga squatters din sa tapat pero yung mga katabing bahay naman matino sana yung squatters lang ang nakakapangit sa lugar

Have sir Blue, your trainer, taught you regarding the legal matters on this?

Anyways your question is tricky, if she is seperated, she must secure an affidavit on finality on dissolution of marriage. And also the man should submit a form that he is not interested in the acquisition of her new property. I will check my files on this and update you from another rival real estate co.'s policy :rolleyes:

Haven't sold DMCI homes property yet coz I am focusing my energy in another big developer also.

hello.. question for pips working sa bank..

i work in a real estate company(DMCI Homes) and i have a client(married but separated) who bought a condo unit from me. she wants to apply the remaining 80% balance thru bank finance the problem is she doesnt want her husband to know that she bought a condo. is it possible na ma approve sya sa loan if single id's and requirements ang i submit nya?

tnx

No problem, see to it you have good tenants to care for your property as well. Treat them well and they will treat you the same.

kasi we are going to use part of the property ginawa namni some sort of apartment na pinapaupahan namin. Although we still need to spend a minimum of 60K for the divisioning of the rooms so I was thinking if its still a good investment.

thanks sa advices mga sir

Edited by D. Sanchez
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
with the current financial crisis there are threats but also opportunities in real estate..any thoughts on this guys?

It's not the same as the Asian financial crisis.

The collapse is about mortgages in the banks.

Delinquencies shoot high and now the banks are sitting in thousands of real state repossessions.

Their true problem is liquidity. Not enough cash flow.

This came from the banks themselves due to aggressive acquisitions in the past years......

Edited by hugoboss28
where can I scan repossessed properties? how can I make money from them?

Some banks advertise their repossessed properties in major newspapers. Some pass on the properties to auctioneers who try to sell these properties to the highest bidder. I've been to one auction where I saw feuding families trying to out bid each other on a property and the auctioneer was grinning from ear to ear because the price of the property was going up, so is his commission. That is for gaining information.

After checking the bank's list and choosing a particular asset, I suggest that you write the bank with your offer. If the property has been in the auction block for some time and nobody seems interested, the banks usually agree to a negotiated sale, that is, a price lower than their asking.

If the property is hot then it's really going to be a seller's market, to the highest bidder.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

in my experiance as a real estate broker, i think ok real estate ngayun, coz most of our clients are pulling out there money from their respective banks and binibili na lang nila ng property and rent it out sa mga expats. i think maganda real estate nowadays and maganda paring investment and real estate. wala kang lugi. hehe. i sell and rent out condos along manila bay and other manila areas.

• 3 weeks later...