Guest lustfortravel
hi to all... those who are using bpitrade, has there been improvements with their services?

sadly, no. i think bpi should realize that their investment channel is already outdated and needs to be upgraded as soon as possible.

BTW another thing kapag online trading marereceive mo ba yung stock certificate?

Yung papel?

Thanks..

no. pse is trying to do away with those physical stock certificates since it leads to a lot of confusion ( especially when there are changes in par value) and also there are a lot of frauds involving the certificates.

if you notice, people selling their stocks who still use stock certificates can't trade it until it clears after 2-3 weeks yet. by that time, the price might have moved to their disadvantage. ;)

all you get will be a confirmation that you bought or sold a certain stock. the commission is normally lower than if you bought the stock through a regular broker since there is less manpower involved.

I've attended the citisec online investment seminar sa PSE ortigas, and maganda yung presentation, they're not even selling their company! they're just giving you tips and tricks sa stock market, in the end tsaka lang sila mag sales pitch ng tools and producst nila pero that only lasted 10 mins ata.

I'll start investing with them hopefully nxt year.

ABCatital, minimun opening account is 50k.

COL 25K

Philstocks 5K

since newbie lang ako, i'll go for COL because of their very useful charting and research materials.

parang ala naman ako mabibili sa 5k, puro bausra stocks lang :P

=======

Anybody tried First Metro Sec? I heard madali lang mag fund ng account sa kanila, within 10-15min magagamit mo na yung fund na kakadeposit mo pa lang.

==========

Trade2Asia, according to a friend of mine, their site is always down, you have to call your Broker pa to place an order

(pro: para tuloy gumagamit ka ng traditional broker, pero paying online broker's commission nyahahaha)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys if you would just know how ForEx trading is done and the potential income from it.

you will realize that it is much better than stock trading and buying mutual funds.

I work for a company at Makati that is the business of online ForEx trading (eforex-asia.com)

For questions and queries about online ForEx trading just pm me or contact me at 09** *** ****

Public posting of contact numbers on the board is not allowed. Please refer to the Posting Primer for your guidance. Thank you. - DarkAngel

Edited by DarkAngel
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

madame pa akong gustong itanung..

1.Para ka bang stockholder dito na my dividends na nakukuha or parang buy and sell ka ln dito and no dividend?

2.May naluluge din ba dito?

3.Kung my dividends kang nakukuha tuwing kelan mo to makukuha?

4.Totoo ba to??o parang laru lang ng stock exhange na may bayad..

sori dameng tanung..

gusto ko lang maging sure bago mag invest..

• 3 weeks later...

I am using citiseconline to trade . ok cya, really like their software . but trading stocks online has its down-side like one time i was selling MA @ .028 na post ko siya but it did not sell that day so i re-sell it again at .027 the next day , yun na benta ko rin pero sayang yun .001 ko btw i bought MA @ .022 last december 09.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

my dividend ka bang natatangap sa citisec online or just buy and sell k lng ng stocks dito??

what if walang bumili ng stocks mo??my dividend kang makukuha??

Bro if you want to learn more .. pm me ... we can arrange a free orientation and education

• 3 months later...

I have been using Citisec and it is very convenient. It was easy to open an account, add more funds through bpi's fund transfer and monitor my stocks...I haven't had experience with other online trading firms though..

me too! me & my girlfriend had an account in Citisec! yes it's very easy!