Since we're all together here, discussing different topics, might as well chat bout something that puts dough in our pockets! This topic is for tips, investing guides, tools, instruments, anything and everything you wanna know about making money through business and investments, let's talk about it here.

Lahat naman tayo gusto kumita diba?

And let's try to protect each other from those scams out there, para walang malugi and lahat tayo panalo. :D If anyone knows of some scam operation or dubious investment, please post it here din.

Hirap talaga pag masyado matakaw... Isa din ako sa mga sunog dun... Mukhang mas maganda pa din old fashioned way of making bug bucks, like the stock market, negosyo, lotto, jueteng, etc etc. Sarap bumili ng stocks ngayon! kung may pang capital nga lang... hay, ipon na lang uli sa trabaho. Basta get rich quick, ayoko na! Labo yung mga yun!

Walang perang hindi pinaghihirapan.....wether it be traditional business, franchise or even multi-level marketing..... some things to consider are the following:

1. Stability of the Company

2. Product based markets

3. Industry Trends

Most importantly, dapat alam mo kung saan napupunta pera mo...in short.... open book lahat ng investment mo....

me sagot ang philamlife sa mga concerns niyo. have you heard of mutual funds? last year, interest rates did at 9.5% per annum. this year, it's between 8% to 9%.

so to answer your concerns:

1. Philamlife is stable. been the leader in the industry for more than 55 years!

2. Philam group offers life, non-life, healthcare, pension, mutual funds, and other financial services.

3. when you invest in mutual funds, it will show you where they place your investment up to the last centavo!

if you're interested to know more, please email or pm me. thanks.

Ako naginvest sa pet related biz..... Lovebirds, Parakeets, Dogs, Fish..... pero sure income sa Parakeets liit pa ng Investment and mura pa expenses.......

Guaranteed 100% return of investment in one year.... I've been doing this since I was in college....

In Short para kang may taga gawa ng pera yung mga ibon mo.... pero syempre dapat mahalin mo rin sila at alagaan.....

Visit: http://phildomain.com/birds/

me sagot ang philamlife sa mga concerns niyo. have you heard of mutual funds? last year, interest rates did at 9.5% per annum. this year, it's between 8% to 9%.

so to answer your concerns:

1. Philamlife is stable. been the leader in the industry for more than 55 years!

2. Philam group offers life, non-life, healthcare, pension, mutual funds, and other financial services.

3. when you invest in mutual funds, it will show you where they place your investment up to the last centavo!

if you're interested to know more, please email or pm me. thanks.

hey wizard23, Mr. Totnaks and I work in Philamlife, and that mutual fund you are talking about, the fund managers work one floor below us. You work there ba?

man, correct me if i'm wrong. but the floor here in the philippines is reknowned for insider trading . i know people who work for the market would probably k*ll me for this. but , please do be careful on your investment. and dont invest in stocks with your - as they say eating food, but do eat with your stock money...

• 3 weeks later...

go into real estate pare or some cheap franchise or some MLM companies.

ganito nalang may discusssion group kaming hiniheld every thursday sa hot cafe aong roxas blvd.

mga may meron na naman kme pm mo nalang ako.

mga batang negosyante din mga taga dun