:boo: i agree.... saw you at the padis eb last sat and you are quite a looker... :boo:

kaso medyo siga ang dating... kasi i heard you go to the mens room (currently being used by boys at that time) and shouted "ok!! every one out!!!"

syempre... labas lahat sila!!! (na takot siguro... heheheheh :boo: :boo: :boo:)

peace girl!!!

:boo: i agree.... saw you at the padis eb last sat and you are quite a looker... :boo:

kaso medyo siga ang dating... kasi i heard you go to the mens room (currently being used by boys at that time) and shouted "ok!! every one out!!!"

syempre... labas lahat sila!!! (na takot siguro... heheheheh :boo: :boo: :boo:)

peace girl!!!

hehe.... hindi naman po ako siga.... nag kataon lang :P

serious ako. my friends at the gym say its good easy money, they still have their jobs but they are also part-time models. i'm sure you wouldn't have a hard time getting a gig, unless your camera shy :)

Edited by wraith

:boo: alam ko na... ask mo si bizman.... kaso baka siya makatulong sa iyo... :boo: :boo:

magaling talaga si bizman... he's know to help people in need... (specially pretty ones from mtc like yourself).... :boo: :boo: :boo:

peace girl.... :boo: :boo: :boo:

serious ako. my friends at the gym say its good easy money, they still have their jobs but they are also part-time models. i'm sure you wouldn't have a hard time getting a gig, unless your camera shy :)

takot sa horizontally challenged ang camera :P and dad wont like it... he never allowed me when i was younger :blush:

:boo: alam ko na... ask mo si bizman.... kaso baka siya makatulong sa iyo... :boo: :boo:

magaling talaga si bizman... he's know to help people in need... (specially pretty ones from mtc like yourself).... :boo: :boo: :boo:

peace girl.... :boo: :boo: :boo:

um... from what i know, pareho kami ni BOSS BIZ ng prob ngayon....

PO. :)

asl??? gawin daw bang MIRC to???

/swit_lass 21Fmkati :P

para d tayo ma-off topic, for more infos, go to my other thread...

sweetest lass

easiest way is to borrow from ur friends :) calling all friends, wag na kayong magtago! :D help daw :)

:boo: yup... ask your friends for a personal loan.... i'm sure they can be of help to a friend in need... :boo:

if you want, you may try citibank's no collateral loan... just heard it on the radio... 15K and up payable in 12 to 24 monthly installaments.... :boo:

peace girl!! :boo:

takot sa horizontally challenged ang camera :P and dad wont like it... he never allowed me when i was younger :blush:

horizontally challenged ka? how tall are you ba?

well, ala tayong magagawa about your dad. but he should respect the things you want to do with your life kasi legally you're an adult na right? :unsure:

make a sign that says

"have your picture taken with me for 99.99 pheysowss"

"and if you have within the next 30 minutes, you will receive a warm kiss worth 50 pheysowss absolutely free!!"

"wow! what an incredible offer!"

dude... my kisses are definately worth mre than that!!!!

I am starting the "Donate P2 movement (to pay for Swit_lass and goodboy's cellphone bills)!"

Since there are 8000 members, P2 lang per member, bayad na kami! Yehey! :lol: :lol: :lol: (Yung sobra, ipararaffle natin ng free starbucks coffee)

Besides Citibank, try others. The other ones I can recall are RCBC's and Standard Chartered's.

Do you have a certain amount in mind or just something to tide you over?

Modelling does not necessarily require a lot of height. Maybe ramp but not commercial modelling.