• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good day Redshift,

There is no single "correct" answer to your question. Simply put, the "best" pension plan for you would depend on the following factors:

1. First, how old are you? When would you like to avail of the pension? How long would you want it to continue?

2. How big a pension would you like? How much can you afford? Will you pay one-time? Annually? Monthly?

3. Do you just want a cash benefit? Or would you like some insurance coverage as well?

4. Lastly, how much risk can you accept? Simply put, the higher your desired payout and the shorter the time to availment, the higher the risks and costs.

Once you have answered those questions, then people like Dr. Pepper can give you a better lead as to what is suited. Just remember though that no product is the "best" at everything... It all depends on your particular needs and risk profile.

Hope that helps.

Carpe Noctem.

• 3 months later...
Good day Redshift,

There is no single "correct" answer to your question. Simply put, the "best" pension plan for you would depend on the following factors:

1. First, how old are you? When would you like to avail of the pension? How long would you want it to continue?

2. How big a pension would you like? How much can you afford? Will you pay one-time? Annually? Monthly?

3. Do you just want a cash benefit? Or would you like some insurance coverage as well?

4. Lastly, how much risk can you accept? Simply put, the higher your desired payout and the shorter the time to availment, the higher the risks and costs.

Once you have answered those questions, then people like Dr. Pepper can give you a better lead as to what is suited. Just remember though that no product is the "best" at everything... It all depends on your particular needs and risk profile.

Hope that helps.

Carpe Noctem.

hi carpe,

i hope you give me a straightforward answer for the following:

what best product would you have for me to get the most in the next 5 years if i pay PHP50k for the next 12 mos (total PHP100k)?

let me rephrase the question:

(Year 2007) 50k/mo x 12mos = _________ (how much would i get in Year 2012)

hi carpe,

i hope you give me a straightforward answer for the following:

what best product would you have for me to get the most in the next 5 years if i pay PHP50k for the next 12 mos (total PHP100k)?

let me rephrase the question:

(Year 2007) 50k/mo x 12mos = _________ (how much would i get in Year 2012)

There is no straightforward answer to that question. I know what I would do if I had that kind of income stream but what works for me may not work for you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Want to earn 8% from your savings?

We, at HOME CREDIT, a wholly owned subsidiary of Insular Life Assurance Company, offers a unique and affordable savings and investment plan for you!

Our INDIVIDUAL SAVINGS PROGRAM is a unique savings program geared towards capital build-up. Although it is designed to build-up savings and investments, you are free to use your money for other things... education, vacation, business... YOU decide. Plus, for home buyers, you may use your investments/savings as a bridge to your dream home.

Our INDIVIDUAL SAVINGS PROGRAM is a systematic and disciplined savings program that helps you save regularly through various remittance options.

Our INDIVIDUAL SAVINGS PROGRAM offers you higher earnings compared to savings and time deposit accounts.

Other Benefits:

1. Savings Protection - You are covered with a Credit Group Life Insurance that will ensure completion of your targeted savings.

2. Personal Loan - A back-to-Back loan withthe lowest interest rate of less than 1%(discounted interest) per month.

HomeCredit is the only one in the industry that offers a One-Stop-Shop arrangement towards home ownership. Our services are being offered to companies in Metro Manila, Calabarzon, Camanava, and Cebu.

For more details, PM me...

minsan mahirap din magtayo ng sarili mong business. much better put it in people na kilala mo na kumikita ang negosyo and at the same time in investments like real estate, stock market, bonds and others. as for pension plans and life insurance, magandang mga investments din yan at tax exempt pa. i got a couple of these things already. it just depends on the research you do and which one addresses your needs the most. sa iyo pa rin nakasalalay yan kasi ikaw mag-determine kung kelan mo gusto yung payout, kelan ka mag-retire, paano yung distribution and others.

pero syempre, maganda pa rin magtayo ng negosyo, basta kumikita (hehehe)

if you want to know more on how to save for your future, where to invest your hard earned money, what business is in trend until 2020, and how to be a self made millionaire, PM me and i'll give some tips, audio books and suggestions.

hehehe. how much have you made? i've been investing since i've graduated from high school in different businesses, the stock market, real estate and others. from 35k nasa 8 figures na net worth ko.

i think i have fully saved for my future and know where to invest my hard earned money. trends tend to fluctuate and has a possibility to go your way or the opposite.

millionaire? its just a state of mind. its what you do with your money pa din at the end of the day.

good luck na lang to your first million. its really the hardest. the next millions are easy na lang.

cheers mate!

good for you dude! maybe you can be one of our guest speaker in the near future. self made millionaire is a process on how to be financially free. its not monetary perse. even if a person's worth is 50,000, if its enough to suffice his needs, then he's a millionaire! hope to see you soon sir and i congratulate you to be one of the 8% filipino that is stable and free. cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
hehehe. how much have you made? i've been investing since i've graduated from high school in different businesses, the stock market, real estate and others. from 35k nasa 8 figures na net worth ko.

i think i have fully saved for my future and know where to invest my hard earned money. trends tend to fluctuate and has a possibility to go your way or the opposite.

millionaire? its just a state of mind. its what you do with your money pa din at the end of the day.

good luck na lang to your first million. its really the hardest. the next millions are easy na lang.

cheers mate!

Congrats! Its always inspiring to hear success stories!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

cheers mate!

You should start aiming for at least 10MM nowadays. Having a million will only get you a decent brand new car.

• 5 years later...