• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crazy8,

sorry for the confusion. actually since i will just be starting in the next couple of months im pretty sure that i will only send samplers like bottle by bottle instead of boxes. what would the shipping cost be kaya if say, the size oif the bottle is much like that of ascorbic acid you buy at mercury?

skipper, sorry but not sure by what you mean by prices for export.

Shipping costs will be dependent on volume and weight. Did the company/person who you will be sending to specify any mode of shipping for these samples? If you're dealing with foreign companies, they would have their own courier service (fedex, dhl, ups etc...) account. If they could give you their account number, this would allow you to ship these samples to them freight collect. Even if wala silang account with these courier companies, you can still ship freight collect if papayag yung taong makakatanggap. If they will not, then I suggest using postal service to send these items, either airmail or kung gusto mong mas madali ng konti and a bit more expensive, EMS service. I'm not up to date with costs but you can check with your nearest postal office or Mail and More type stores.

Kung courier service naman, you can inquire via phone on how much rates will be, you can give them approximate weight and size of box, and they should be able to give you an idea already. Once you've decided na courier ang gusto mo, you can also call them over the phone and have them pick up the items from your house. Remember to instruct them to bring the documents for you to fill up as well as proper size packaging either box or envelope.

Hope this helps.

I am not really importing but wanted to order online.  I don't know how to proceed.  How does customs charge you for your order. The item I wanna buy is an electronic chess board cost around 600USD.

The vendor has a UPS shipping option and they charge around 178USD.  Do you know if I choose this option I will still be charge extra or do I have to pay more upon delivery??

Any help will be appreciated.

Bro my advice is to look for other courier and what does USD 178 Covers is it door to door delivery?

Edited by Broke

To all that is interested to know more about impex or planning to put up a import and export firm pls pm me for my number d ko kasi masasagot lahat limited lang kasi time ko magonline

Wag kayong magalala its free :cool: :mtc:

btw: Im a licensed customs broker and have my on company :)

Edited by Broke
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

sir questions, im planning to acquire a printing machine sa US, this is very bulky - cguro 4 lang na piraso sa isang container (planning to get 1 piece lang)

cost nya is around 150-200k

do i need special permit / importation permits

i will use this in my business

i believe the shipping cost is around 10k - 20k

insurance = hindi na siguro

country of origin - us / exit port - di pa sure

what is bill of landing

other documents to secure.

thanks

• 1 month later...

sir questions, im planning to acquire a printing machine sa US, this is very bulky - cguro 4 lang na piraso sa isang container (planning to get 1 piece lang)

cost nya is around 150-200k

do i need special permit / importation permits

i will use this in my business

i believe the shipping cost is around 10k - 20k

insurance = hindi na siguro

country of origin - us / exit port - di pa sure

what is bill of landing

other documents to secure.

thanks

not to discourage you

mahirap mag import ngaun madaming requirements kailanagan mo

1st is the BIR Importer Certificate napakahirap kumuha nyan

And pag meron ka na BIR IC dadalhin yun sa Bureau of Customs

Para sa issuance ng BOC Certificate of Accreditation

Ok kumpleto ka na nyan

mga printing machines need ng permit sa NBI

prior importation so bago dumating goods mo dapat meron ka na permit

BILL OF LADING

document sya from the shipping company proof na load any cargo mo sa vessel

hire a customs broker para ma detalye pa lalo pros n cons ng plans mo

• 1 month later...

Sir how about motorcycle parts from CHINA or JAPAN? meron bang restrictions?

Madali lang bang mag import ?for example yung mga fast moving parts of commonly used motorcycle brands ?

Pede rin bang mag IMPORT ng 2ND HAND MOTORCYCLES? or meron ding restricitons like sa 2nd hand cars?

tia

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

As i remember correctly some Egosoft employes said that they use 3ds max to create models und to export them so i think there has to be a way.

But i think they also said that they have their own tools for that so we can´t expect to find something public that helps.

Making models in 3ds max, exporting them into a format blender likes, importing it to blender and exporting it into DAE and from DAE to the X4 file format is a long way which can cause a lot of problems and errors...

• 2 months later...