Hi,

Do we earn in pesos with this program?

What structure is this MLM?

pls email me jld9000@gmail.com

We are looking for Business Partners for a stable and well-known company in direct selling industry that now engage in MLM business. The company has already 28 "company-operated" business centers strategically located all over the Philippines. No need to look for people who will finance in putting up a business centers in Metro Manila and in provinces. No problem with the product movement, because we have an existing excellent product distribution system. Our company "owned" (not rented) head office is in Mandaluyong and soon we will open our 11-storey corporate center in Makati City this year in anticipation for the growing number of members.

We have the best compensation package in the business; we have unmatched incentives for the first movers (pioneers) like Toyota cars, high-end MMS cell phones and others. Reasonable and real “value for money” starting capital. No tricks and jack-up for product prices since we are doing direct selling already for over 23 years. Binary and Uni-Level compensation systems get into one in our Enhanced Hybrid-Marketing plan. Also, we have the most excellent rebates for sales scheme in the MLM industry today!

Sir/Mam, we are a proud member of Direct Selling Association of the Philippines (DSAP). If you want to be the pioneer of this MLM, you can contact me in this number (0918-5008708 or email me at eric_rcatindig@yahoo.com) and we can set an appointment with the other pioneer members. Don't worry, no commitment! Just check the business we offered.

Before joining or transferring to a certain MLM business, always consider these 3 basic features:

-> "Stability" and "legality" of the company

-> "Manufacturing" high-demand and affordable products

-> Offering "excellent" and "realistic" compensation plan

So check this out guys!

We are now in the soft launching (structuring) period. Be part of the privilege!

Hello...

Why go for th NEXT BILLION DOLLAR GIANT when you can START NOW with the

PRESENT BILLION DOLLAR Industry! - http://www.showmenow.euro.st

"The Next Billion Dollar Giant!"

-NM Business Journal

check out the 3rd-party independent review at: http://www.nmbj.com/Articles_&_Stories/COM/list.asp?ID=54

To know about the company go to http://www.mymangosteen.com/joey

Anyone can say their company is the best. But the results will speak for itself.

Sa mga I-Gen Portals people po...

... no offense meant pero totoo po ba na kinasuhan yan ng Nestle dahil daw ginamit ang brand ng walang pahintulot or wala naman daw talagang partnership? Sorry po pero nagre-research lang ako sa mga MLM eh. I need to make the right decision on which one to join (if ever)...

• 4 weeks later...

hi pipol,

i just to let you know about a simple earning on new loading system. Its called D-LOADS, a new approach of instant loading for only 600 pesos you will begin to enjoy instant loading for smart,globe,isp bonanza and other gaming cards such as ragnarok.

in a small amount just say a small earning yet a better one. bat tayo mag aim ng masyadong malaki when in fact, we can grow from a small investments.

message me at eparro98@yahoo.com

join now its a mont old company that stiill has a lot of oppurtunity for us to grow.

i welcome everybody.. i can give a few of the ideas..

Mahiyain ka ba? dito sa business na to, nde mo na kelangang humarap sa prospects mo kasi online business to. Just send out invitations and pagnagsignup sila, you'll get $7.50 for each month per referral that remain active. Not only that, ang pinakagusto ko dito is yung commissions. Malaki ang commissions dito. Global Business po ito, 100 countries na po ang kasali. Ang maganda pa rito, every month bibigyan ka automatically ng company ng prospects. O di ba, ang dali dali.

Take the tour NOW! Click here!

:cool:

Gud pm everyone...would you like to be a millionaire??? Are you not satisfied with your present job? Looking for a good business where you can earn BIG? My friend is already earning P40,000 per week. He just started last January 2005. If interested do call or txt me at 0917-8502575. This is not a pyramyding scheme......this is LEGAL. :)

Hi Altezza, IGENPORTAL doesn't have a partnership but has a corporate agreement with not just Nestle, but also with San Miguel via AOA Savers, Inc.

As such, support for the use of their brands on sales documentation is

part of the deal.

Hello everyone! If there’s anyone interested in making some good extra money, I would highly recommend that you take a look at Igenportal.

This company is focused on paying consumers the money that normally goes to the wholesalers, distributors, retailers and mall owners for consumer products and basic necessities.

Their networking concept is based on a points-based, binary system, which means that you basically earn when points garnered by any downline on the left side of your network matches an equivalent number of points on the right side of your network

This new system addresses problems encountered by veteran networkers from older companies like FQ and Legacy, like how income is made even when no members are recruited into the network (which basically spells the difference between a pyramid scheme and a sustainable network business model), or how the last people recruited in the network earn money.

Products are rep*table, branded consumer products (All San Miguel, Coke, Magnolia, Nestle products, including Bench, Mossimo, Penshoppe, Marithe Francois Girbaud, Plains & Prints, Sari-sari, Gold’s Gym, Nokia, Wilson, Myx), as well as various household cleaning products, such as laundry detergent, fabric softeners, dishwashing liquid, bath soap, available only to members at 10-50% discount from standard retail prices.

The company has grown to 110,000 members in little more than a year of operations, something no other network marketing company has been able to do. One-Gen, a company that sells pre-paid insurance to the motoring public, has been in business for over two years and only has about 12,000 members. The number independent distributors grows by about 500 a day on average (the no of distributors can be seen on the website, www.igenportal.com.ph , just use IE for best results, kasi ASP site sya :-)).

The best thing about it is the genuine “tulung-tulungan” culture; if you’re a new member but have great connections to people who have good potential to grow your network quickly, you can actually call on the more seasoned uplines to assist you in presenting the business to those people.

Payouts are made instantly to an Equitable Bank ATM account, or by check at your option. You can track the progress of your business and how well your network over the Net, or via SMS. I prefer the portal interface better, its more user friendly. :-)

New Independent Distributors get 4t bucks worth of merchandise that you can keep or sell (I kept mine, the leather messenger bag that comes with the product pack I picked is really cool), 200,000 worth of accident insurance from Ayala EON, and an IGEN discount card that lets you get discounts at Magoos, Gloria Jeans, and gets you a free upsize at McDonalds ( that’s the part I like :-)). Hehehe. All for less than 6t bucks.

There are special merchandise sales every so often ( like one where I got my son a power ranger toy set for 50% off the IGen price, that is cheaper than retail pa by about 30 pesos :-)). There’s also a special deal till the end of the month, available only to members, for a special rate on Intellicare Health Insurance plans that cover all pre-existing conditions for up to one (1) year prior to enrollment. Very good for you business-minded people who have contracted an expensive illness over the past year :-).

More and more products and services are being made available almost every other week, so its an exciting time for the business; I heard were getting a special rate for cremation plans soon, which I’m definitely going to avail of, since I haven’t planned on dying yet, but hey its good to be prepared.

I met this one guy, really nice, soft-spoken upline, who showed me his check for 746t for the first week of April. I thought, God, I can do this, I mean, my upline is a 24 year old PT student, and he’s making over 70t a month NET. That’s like earning 120 gross sueldo, and you have to be a senior manager in a large multinational to pull that kind of salary. And get this, he’s just an average performer in the company, not a top earner, those guys earn upwards of 200,000 a month.

You know how I got into this? To cut a long story short, a book was the reason. I read “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki, and my life has not been the same since. You should pick up a copy the next time you get a chance, I think it goes for less than P500 in National.

After I decided that I wanted to find a network marketing business that suited my needs, I went out and did some research on the Internet (good old Google), and compared how the leading network marketing companies. Nobody coerced me into attending a seminar or anything; it’s a lot easier to open your mind and commit to a business when nobody’s bugging you to join their group, at least for me.

I selected Igenportal simply because it concentrated on branded consumer products that are easily sold, has a cheap membership price and good merchandise in exchange for your investment money, and a good business system. They’re the only networking company that San Miguel and Nestle have allowed to market their products, which is something in itself.

If you guys are interested to know more, just text me 0920-920-9040, YM or email me (ppantilla@yahoo.com).

Thanks!

Peter

Good News: PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE for Pinoys!

We've been frustrated about not having Paypal in our beloved country (despite the messy state of things... man I still love the Philippines). This form has hosted a lot of threads regarding the best payment options.

Paypal was a big hit on its humble beginnings because of the unique strategy it employed to get members i.e. giving $5.00 for each member.

Now a new one is about to challenge Paypal's throne as the supreme online payment system.

Introducing GreenZap...!

It has a more brutal strategy in inviting members... $25.00 USD per qualified member!

So, I guess you can just hold off signing up for a while. Keep checking the site and register as soon as it goes online. You can go here to pre-register:

www.greenzap.com/poweron

Thank You!

Note: poweron is my Promo Code in GreenZap... When you register use it.

You can't register without the Promo Code!

eto share ko lang sa inyo etong the BEST Business na nakita ko. dami ko ng pinasok na negosyo, pero eto talaga ang nakita kong napakadali na, malaki pa ang kinikita, at eto pa: dolyares ang kita mo dito kasi Global Business po eto! Hindi po eto MLM, pramis!

pwede mo etong gawing part-time o fulltime, nasa sa yo yan. pero mo rin gawin online or offline, kung ano prefer mo. pero dito, wala kang talo i assure you. $1000 kada buwan na parttime mo lang ginagawa, pwede na ba? pwedeng pwede!!!

nde ko na hihingin email address mo, kung interested ka, visit mo na lang itong website na to at fillup mo lang yung form para makita mo yung buong explanation tungkol sa business na to, at after mo makita yung business tour im sure magpapasalamat ka sa akin:

www.mach90network.com

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful. Our watchdog on the Philippine MLM industry is the DSAP (Direct Selling Association of the Philippines)

http://www.dsap.ph/industry-networking.html

What is the Problem with Binary Plans?

Legitimate network/multilevel marketing companies have been grouped together with the bad eggs of the industry. The worst scenario in the late 1990s was the realization that China banned all direct selling or network marketing operations because of the presence of many unscrupulous individuals and companies that gypped consumers of their money into investing in pyramiding operations. Government of other countries have also been more vigilant in protecting consumer interest.

Since binary plans are quite new and do not have any precedent in the Philippines, a look at the abuses of binary plans in the United States reveals potential huge penalties not only to the companies operating binary schemes wrongly but also to the independent distributors promoting them, to wit (source: Spenser Reese, 1997):

1. On February 4, 1997 the Arizona Attorney General entered into a settlement agreement with Tele-Sales, Inc. wherein the company was required to pay a $25,000 settlement fee. More importantly, however, the Arizona Attorney General also sent letters to the company's top distributors in the state, accusing them of violating the state's pyramid law. The letters demanded that the distributors enter into a settlement agreement and that each individual distributor pay a $25,000.00 fine, otherwise, the Attorney General would sue them individually.

2. On February 28, 1997, the Alameda County Prosecutor and the California Attorney General entered the offices of Destiny Telecom and seized business records to be used in actions against the company. The same day, they filed a $20,000,000.00 civil suit against the company, alleging it was promoting an illegal pyramid. Two weeks after the suit was filed, Destiny settled the case for $1.6 million.

3. In 1996, Strategic Telecom Systems, Inc. was investigated by the states of Pennsylvania and Florida, which resulted in fines against the company, and the imposition of sales requirements, which required the company to dramatically change the way it conducted and promoted its business.

So why have government regulators in other countries been increasingly paying attention to companies utilizing binary plans than the more traditional compensation plans like stair step/breakaway plans adopted by the most members of the Direct Selling Association?

1. The stair step/breakaway plans popularized by Amway have been ruled legal in a landmark decision by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission in 1978.

2. The legal principles governing the network marketing industry have not been adhered to in many binary plans, leading to the belief that they are pyramiding schemes. These includes:

1. Emphasis on recruitment

Companies paying its distributors based on the recruitment of other distributors rather than for legitimate sales to end consumers are guilty of pyramiding. In this day and age, no company in their right mind would of course expose themselves to outright pyramiding. Most would sell some products or services to hide the scam but their products or services have no real world value and/or are overpriced such that only those interested to participate in the compensation will buy these products just to comply with their company's requirements.

A good test is to ask, "Is there a direct one-to-one correlation between recruiting and distributors' commissions?" If the answer is yes, it is a pyramiding case. An investigation of the many binary plans reveal that many companies classify the enrollment of a business centers as a sale, hence the problem.

Another good test is to ask is "If recruitment were to be stopped today, will distributors still make money?" if the answer is no, isn't the principal source of commissions coming from recruiting and not from retail sales? hence, a pyramiding.

A 3rd test is to ask is "Will people buy without joining the compensation plans?" If the answer is no, the products being sold have no real world value and/or is overpriced, hence, a pyramiding. If a product is priced so high that no reasonable person would buy it, it is obvious that the main motivation for distributors to buy the product is to join in the company's compensation plan, a pyramiding scam (profiting from recruiting) disguising as a legitimate network marketing operation.

2. Buying of multiple business centers

When a distributor enrolls, he is automatically assigned his first business center or a position within his own personal sales organization (PSO). To maximize earnings, the distributor are then strongly encouraged to purchase additional business centers and place as much as seven business centers at strategic locations within his PSO with each business center costing a few thousand pesos each for a total of a few hundred thousand pesos. Each of these business centers must independently meet their two recruits requirements with their corresponding purchase. However, the probability that a distributor will be able to use or resell these inventories is dubious.

Three important questions must be asked as far as purchasing multiple business centers are concerned:

1. Isn't the intent to sell "positions" more than to sell products to end consumers?

2. Isn't there existence of significant investment and inventory loading?

3. Isn't the focus to gain from recruiting rather than sale of products since upline distributors get commissions on the purchase of these business centers?

3. Unregistered Investment

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulates selling of investment instruments. The relatively big amount of investment required for buying multiple business centers may constitute selling an unregistered investment contract, a serious offense where both criminal and civil penalties can be imposed to the offender. Since binary plans are known for their "spillover" effect, the distributor-investor is led to anticipate profits primarily from the efforts of the others, constituting a passive investment.

The above are some of the more obvious violations of binary plans. Unfortunately, when pride and emotions get in the way, logic is seldom followed and the companies, as well as the plan originator, defend their defective binary plans instead of listening to potential remedies.

This is interesting, pipol. A lot of people are posting and selling, pero as i read in the article of

the DSAP president, the bottom line seems to be that binary plans are not illegal per se, but

when the abuse of the design results in an emhasis on recruitment rather than product movement.

There are quite a number of DSAP member companies that are using the binary system, like FQ.

Perhaps we can get some feedback on this thread where we see how the binary system is being

used correctly, as per DSAP definition.

Oh, btw, to all IGEN peeps out there, take advantage of the clearance sale happening now till the

weekend. Nkabili na ako ng power rangers para sa anak ko at 70% off, pero ubos na ata stock e.

laki ng bawas off of the SRP and even discounted prices. buti lng d pa ako bumibili ng maong, tignan

ko muna yung sale.

CL: see you later at the igen ofc, bka maka score ka ng polo na sinabi mo dun sa PM.

GT babywaby: kita kits, miss din kta :-)

Be careful. Our watchdog on the Philippine MLM industry is the DSAP (Direct Selling Association of the Philippines)

http://www.dsap.ph/industry-networking.html

What is the Problem with Binary Plans?

Legitimate network/multilevel marketing companies have been grouped together with the bad eggs of the industry. The worst scenario in the late 1990s was the realization that China banned all direct selling or network marketing operations because of the presence of many unscrupulous individuals and companies that gypped consumers of their money into investing in pyramiding operations. Government of other countries have also been more vigilant in protecting consumer interest.

Since binary plans are quite new and do not have any precedent in the Philippines, a look at the abuses of binary plans in the United States reveals potential huge penalties not only to the companies operating binary schemes wrongly but also to the independent distributors promoting them, to wit (source: Spenser Reese, 1997):

1. On February 4, 1997 the Arizona Attorney General entered into a settlement agreement with Tele-Sales, Inc. wherein the company was required to pay a $25,000 settlement fee. More importantly, however, the Arizona Attorney General also sent letters to the company's top distributors in the state, accusing them of violating the state's pyramid law. The letters demanded that the distributors enter into a settlement agreement and that each individual distributor pay a $25,000.00 fine, otherwise, the Attorney General would sue them individually.

2. On February 28, 1997, the Alameda County Prosecutor and the California Attorney General entered the offices of Destiny Telecom and seized business records to be used in actions against the company. The same day, they filed a $20,000,000.00 civil suit against the company, alleging it was promoting an illegal pyramid. Two weeks after the suit was filed, Destiny settled the case for $1.6 million.

3. In 1996, Strategic Telecom Systems, Inc. was investigated by the states of Pennsylvania and Florida, which resulted in fines against the company, and the imposition of sales requirements, which required the company to dramatically change the way it conducted and promoted its business.

So why have government regulators in other countries been increasingly paying attention to companies utilizing binary plans than the more traditional compensation plans like stair step/breakaway plans adopted by the most members of the Direct Selling Association?

1. The stair step/breakaway plans popularized by Amway have been ruled legal in a landmark decision by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission in 1978.

2. The legal principles governing the network marketing industry have not been adhered to in many binary plans, leading to the belief that they are pyramiding schemes. These includes:

1. Emphasis on recruitment

Companies paying its distributors based on the recruitment of other distributors rather than for legitimate sales to end consumers are guilty of pyramiding. In this day and age, no company in their right mind would of course expose themselves to outright pyramiding. Most would sell some products or services to hide the scam but their products or services have no real world value and/or are overpriced such that only those interested to participate in the compensation will buy these products just to comply with their company's requirements.

A good test is to ask, "Is there a direct one-to-one correlation between recruiting and distributors' commissions?" If the answer is yes, it is a pyramiding case. An investigation of the many binary plans reveal that many companies classify the enrollment of a business centers as a sale, hence the problem.

Another good test is to ask is "If recruitment were to be stopped today, will distributors still make money?" if the answer is no, isn't the principal source of commissions coming from recruiting and not from retail sales? hence, a pyramiding.

A 3rd test is to ask is "Will people buy without joining the compensation plans?" If the answer is no, the products being sold have no real world value and/or is overpriced, hence, a pyramiding. If a product is priced so high that no reasonable person would buy it, it is obvious that the main motivation for distributors to buy the product is to join in the company's compensation plan, a pyramiding scam (profiting from recruiting) disguising as a legitimate network marketing operation.

2. Buying of multiple business centers

When a distributor enrolls, he is automatically assigned his first business center or a position within his own personal sales organization (PSO). To maximize earnings, the distributor are then strongly encouraged to purchase additional business centers and place as much as seven business centers at strategic locations within his PSO with each business center costing a few thousand pesos each for a total of a few hundred thousand pesos. Each of these business centers must independently meet their two recruits requirements with their corresponding purchase. However, the probability that a distributor will be able to use or resell these inventories is dubious.

Three important questions must be asked as far as purchasing multiple business centers are concerned:

1. Isn't the intent to sell "positions" more than to sell products to end consumers?

2. Isn't there existence of significant investment and inventory loading?

3. Isn't the focus to gain from recruiting rather than sale of products since upline distributors get commissions on the purchase of these business centers?

3. Unregistered Investment

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulates selling of investment instruments. The relatively big amount of investment required for buying multiple business centers may constitute selling an unregistered investment contract, a serious offense where both criminal and civil penalties can be imposed to the offender. Since binary plans are known for their "spillover" effect, the distributor-investor is led to anticipate profits primarily from the efforts of the others, constituting a passive investment.

The above are some of the more obvious violations of binary plans. Unfortunately, when pride and emotions get in the way, logic is seldom followed and the companies, as well as the plan originator, defend their defective binary plans instead of listening to potential remedies.

Mahiyain ka ba? dito sa business na to, nde mo na kelangang humarap sa prospects mo kasi online business to. Just send out invitations and pagnagsignup sila, you'll get $7.50 for each month per referral that remain active. Not only that, ang pinakagusto ko dito is yung commissions. Malaki ang commissions dito. Global Business po ito, 100 countries na po ang kasali. Ang maganda pa rito, every month bibigyan ka automatically ng company ng prospects. O di ba, ang dali dali.

Take the tour NOW! Click here!

:cool:

nice job ! :D

http://www.dsap.ph/directory.html

MEMBERS DIRECTORY

Index of Member Companies

* Amway Philippines L.L.C

* Avon Cosmetics, Inc.

* Cosway Phils., Inc.

* Felta Multi-media, Inc. (Associate Member)

* Filway Marketing, Inc.

* Footworks Marketing Corporation (Sundance Direct Sales)

* Forever Living Products Phils., Inc.

* Gano Excel Philippines, Inc.

* Gioielli International,Inc.

* GNLD International

* Herbalife International Philippines, Inc.

* Lux Marketing, Inc.

* Mary Kay Phils., Inc.

* New Image International F.E. (Phils.), Inc.

* Nikken Philippines, Inc.

* Nu Skin Phils., Inc.

* The Peak Marketing Group, Inc.

* Phoenix Educational Service, Inc.

* Reliv Philippines, Inc.

* Sara Lee Direct Selling

* Sunrider Phils., Inc.

* Symmetry Philippines, Inc.

* Tupperware Philippines, Inc.

* Unicity Network Philippines, Inc.

* Waters Philippines

This is interesting, pipol.  A lot of people are posting and selling, pero as i read in the article of

the DSAP president, the bottom line seems to be that binary plans are not illegal per se, but

when the abuse of the design results in an emhasis on recruitment rather than product movement.

There are quite a number of DSAP member companies that are using the binary system, like FQ.

Perhaps we can get some feedback on this thread where we see how the binary system is being

used correctly, as per DSAP definition.

Oh, btw, to all IGEN peeps out there, take advantage of the clearance sale happening now till the

weekend.  Nkabili na ako ng power rangers para sa anak ko at 70% off, pero ubos na ata stock e.

laki ng bawas off of the SRP and even discounted prices.  buti lng d pa ako bumibili ng maong, tignan

ko muna yung sale.

CL:  see you later at the igen ofc, bka maka score ka ng polo na sinabi mo dun sa PM.

GT babywaby:  kita kits, miss din kta :-)