Calling all business minded individuals! There's this new networking / mlm and I would like to share with you this business opportunity. It's barely new and it'll turn 1 year next year. Ride on while it's still on its growing years. It'll be selling like hotcakes. Just PM me for more details.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m already earning P14,000++/week as sideline! Thanks to my cellphone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really can’t imagine that I can earn thousand of bucks from using my cellphone alone. Thanks to this new technology of e-loading system. Once you become a member, you can e-load all cellphone networks (Smart, Talk & Text, Globe, Touch Mobile and Sun Cellular) using only one SIM! Your very own personal SIM! :blink:

Aside from cellphone load products, you can also transfer other prepaid services like: Blast Internet, ISP Bonanza, PLDT Telesulit, PLDT TouchCard, BayanTel Afford-a-Call and Ragnarok. Again, just using your own personal SIM! :cool:

If you are interested to this fun and profitable business, text or call me at (09**) ******* or email me at activloaders@yahoo.com for more details.

It’s my pleasure to assist you! :headsetsmiley:

please do not post phone numbers on the board. you may ask them to PM you instead. - DarkAngel

Edited by DarkAngel

Capital: Php 500 only!

Single account potential income

Daily = Php 300

Weekly = Php 2100

Monthly = Php 9000

Three accounts potential income

Daily = Php 900

Weekly = Php 6300

Monthly = Php 27000

Plus semi-monthly bonuses included!

It's up to you how much you want to earn.

Ok na sideline ito while being a student/employee/tambay.

Hindi rin conflict sa ibang mlm companies because they consider this as a supplemental source of income while doing their fulltime networking business. Mabilis kasi ang product movement because cellphone loads and prepaids ang products.

Kapag may cellphone ka, why don't try this?

Sino ba sa atin ang hindi nag-loload right?

Make your load expenses into income!!! :cool:

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

To all Uniloaders of MTC Forum:

Every Monday-Sunday, we have a regular Business Opportunity Meeting (BOM) at the Uniloads office - Unit 7 3rd Floor New Farmers Plaza, Araneta Center, Cubao, QC

Schedule of BOM: Mon - Sun

- 10:30 AM

- 01:00 PM

- 03:00 PM

- 05:00 PM

- 07:00 PM

- 09:00 PM

Every Saturday is for the technical presentations of Uniloads business systems. If you have any inquiries and questions, text or call at 09**-*******. For more info!

Thank you!

please do not post phone numbers on the board. you may ask them to PM you instead. - DarkAngel

Edited by DarkAngel
  • 2 weeks later...

We are looking for Business Partners for a stable and well-known company in direct selling industry that now engage in MLM business. The company has already 28 "company-operated" business centers strategically located all over the Philippines. No need to look for people who will finance in putting up a business centers in Metro Manila and in provinces. No problem with the product movement, because we have an existing excellent product distribution system. Our company "owned" (not rented) head office is in Mandaluyong and soon we will open our 11-storey corporate center in Makati City this year in anticipation for the growing number of members.

We have the best compensation package in the business; we have unmatched incentives for the first movers (pioneers) like Toyota cars, high-end MMS cell phones and others. Reasonable and real “value for money” starting capital. No tricks and jack-up for product prices since we are doing direct selling already for over 23 years. Binary and Uni-Level compensation systems get into one in our Enhanced Hybrid-Marketing plan. Also, we have the most excellent rebates for sales scheme in the MLM industry today!

Sir/Mam, we are a proud member of Direct Selling Association of the Philippines (DSAP). If you want to be the pioneer of this MLM, you can contact me in this number (0918-5008708 or email me at eric_rcatindig@yahoo.com) and we can set an appointment with the other pioneer members. Don't worry, no commitment! Just check the business we offered.

Before joining or transferring to a certain MLM business, always consider these 3 basic features:

-> "Stability" and "legality" of the company

-> "Manufacturing" high-demand and affordable products

-> Offering "excellent" and "realistic" compensation plan

So check this out guys!

We are now in the soft launching (structuring) period. Be part of the privilege!

• 2 weeks later...

I market a product for people who know that they should be taking 5 servings of fruits and vegetables in their diet every day but they don't get them, and aren't likely to do much about their diets but want to do something. Now they have an alternative. Do you know anyone who might like a product like that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

NETWORK SALES UNLIMITED BY HERWAY

to be launched, February 14, 2005

OWNER: ALEXANDER K. TAN - owner of Tritan Ventures (composed of more than 20 companies including Herway, ALtenee Jewelry, Asahi, Novelina Salon Division, etc)

in short, this guy is filthy rich. "ang mga ibang MLM, nagpapayaman thru networkers. si Mr. Tan, mayaman na yan, ngayon, ang mga networker naman ang payayamanin nya."

Products: Herway Cosmetics, Altenee Jewelry, Zweep Home Care, Healthmax Health Products.

before going into MLM, Herway has been in existence for over 22 years. with approximately P300 Million in Annual Sales. Meron ba ibang MLM niyan? puro kayo tie-up, lagi pa out of stock or walang tamang size. sa herway, controlled ni mr. tan ang products. "Huwag mong problemahin ang products. Kung ano ang kailangan mo susuplayan kita"

P5888 investment

get P4000++ worth of products (Cosmetics, Clothes, Hair Care, Skin Care, perfumes, home care, jewelry, etc) *(1000 products to be revealed at launching) (P2000 product pack + P2000 Gift Certificate), 40% lifetime discount on all products, P100,000 personal accident insurance (Cocolife), Business Kit, Free Trainings, seminars, product mastery course.

5 ways to earn

DIRECT SELLING: you get 40% discount on products. Earn up to 67% profit (if sold on retail)

REFERRAL BONUS: earn P400 per direct referral

PAIRING BONUS: earn 900 per pair (max of 16 pairs/day 17th=flushout) (MAX: 345,600 per month)

LEADERSHIP BONUS (Earn even only 1 leg is working): earn P100 per pair of your DRs (MAX: 38,400 per DR per month)

* just imagine if you had 20 DRs. this means you can earn 768,000 per month

UNILEVEL (rebates)

get 5% rebates on personal sales

get 2% rebates on downline's sales (level 1 to 5) (Your DRs = level 1 downline)

with rollup/compression (level 1 to 5 will never be empty)

INCENTIVES:

If your genealogy hits required number of pairs on or before March 31, 2005 you get: a.) Nokia Smartphone, b.) Toyota vehicle

45 pairs - Nokia 3660

55 pairs - Nokia 6600

85 pairs - Nokia 7610

1500 pairs - Toyota Corolla XL M/T

1700 paris - Toyota Vios M/T

2000 pairs - Toyota Altis M/T

2400 pairs - top of the line Toyota Revo A/T

4000 pairs - Toyota Camry A/T

can any other MLM be better, or even just as STABLE as Herway? Never!

What the hell are you waiting for? don't miss this opportunity of a lifetime.

Text 0921-3489858 for a meeting.

email: eric_rcatindig@yahoo.com

xcalibr,any co.na 16 pairs ang flushout the co. has a high tendency to over pay mga 3 to 5 yrs.ibig sabihin pwede malugi ung co. in that period of time.So ang selling point nila dapat mauna ka.paano naman ung mga mahuhuli kawawa naman.Dapat ung mktg plan beneficial padin khit ikaw ung pinaka huli na nag sign in.

Hi online entreprenuers,

I am Bell and I have been a member of this program called StudioTraffic since last September. Its helping me to earn extra income in US$. If interested please view my referral link at:

http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=26069

Many Filipinos have joined this program to make extra money for themselves and family. Please visit our StudioTraffic Pinoy Link for our success stories:

http://www.studiotraffic.org/forum/showthread.php?t=649

At the monet I have 5 downlines who are all making money. Okey...wishing you guys a nice day......Feel free to email me if you have any queries.....at anabelpinay@yahoo.com.

Bell

http://www.geocities.com/anabelpinay

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to the Networking/MLM pipol here! ;-)

Not exactly the appropriate thread ... who knows. ;-P

Should you have a need for an SMS/text-based application software or know of someone/companies interested in such, I am just a PM away. ;-) I am an independent reseller for the product ... we can work on some kind of referral fee (on a closed sale). ;-P

Hey, we don't know everyone ... this is where the 6th degree of separation comes into play ... ;-)

Hello Bell,

How much do you mean by Extra?

If you are a serious online marketing you need to look at this...

http://www.showmenow.euro.st

The income potential will blow you away!!

Hi online entreprenuers,

I am Bell and I have been a member of this program called StudioTraffic since last September. Its helping me to earn extra income in US$. If interested please view my referral link at:

http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=26069

Many Filipinos have joined this program to make extra money for themselves and family. Please visit our StudioTraffic Pinoy Link for our success stories:

http://www.studiotraffic.org/forum/showthread.php?t=649

At the monet I have 5 downlines who are all making money. Okey...wishing you guys a nice day......Feel free to email me if you have any queries.....at anabelpinay@yahoo.com.

Bell

http://www.geocities.com/anabelpinay