• Please log in to reply
2173 replies to this topic

#21 digitalsober

digitalsober

drunken by technology

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2384 posts
  • Interests:music, web and graphic design, multimedia, illustrations, basketball, mixed martial arts, pitbulls and labradors, internet...

Posted 27 June 2005 - 02:52 PM

not really.. but i like buying stuffs once in a while.. does it make sense??? :P
last things that i bought were a cap and a shirt.. yun lng nmn.. aside from that.. a CD for my gf.. :wub:

#22 LB

LB

"I will not cut my conscience to fit fashion"

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10615 posts
  • Interests:Ebaying, fashion design, travelling, painting, business and beautiful people ;)

Posted 27 June 2005 - 02:56 PM

books :D

#23 Wyld

Wyld

Youngest. Endless.

• Ambassador
  • 48707 posts
  • Interests:oh it takes a lot to interest me.

Posted 27 June 2005 - 09:14 PM

books :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh yeah. that too!!!

i joined up w/ 2 book clubs here .. that way i get to save around 10bux on each book i buy... however i cannot resist goin to barnes & noble and borders just to browse.

last saturday i was so tempted to buy tracy chevalier's latest book... as well as several of neil gaiman's... i resisted.

i just dont know for how long i can resist... :boo:

#24 missmanners

missmanners

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2482 posts
  • Interests:everything that can't bore me.

Posted 27 June 2005 - 10:14 PM

BOOKS!!!

being the impulsive buyer that i am, i end up buying books never really knowing when i'll have time to read them. and as of last count, i have two office boxes full of books waiting to be leafed through, at least.

i really should rein in this spending habit. i have no more storage space. :P

#25 missmanners

missmanners

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2482 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 05:45 AM

where are you, fellow shopping addicts? :D

just bumping it up. ;)

#26 skicker

skicker

Cutie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 07:34 AM

Hi ms manners.. You are just like any other shopping addict-buying on random. I am also a shopping addict. Maybe we could pull our resources and hold a gargantuan garage sale and make money off these things. Is your attic full too? So don't despair ms. manners you're not alone. I am glad my work keeps me from the mall most of the time( I am a U.S.Navy Sailor)

where are you, fellow shopping addicts? :D

just bumping it up. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#27 skicker

skicker

Cutie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 07:42 AM

oh I forgot the last things I bought: expensive clothes and shoes(I wear uniform almost everyday)[

quote=skicker,Jul 5 2005, 04:34 PM]
Hi ms manners.. You are just like any other shopping addict-buying on random. I am also a shopping addict. Maybe we could pull our resources and hold a gargantuan garage sale and make money off these things. Is your attic full too? So don't despair ms. manners you're not alone. I am glad my work keeps me from the mall most of the time( I am a U.S.Navy Sailor)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

#28 Agent_mulder

Agent_mulder

Not shaken just nerd

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13129 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 06:16 PM

A black square toe boots....

#29 tentacle

tentacle

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 09:45 PM

i love shopping!

pero these days, i'm dressing up my phone so i recently got a higher capacity MMC and a headset. i've also been checking out MP3s for more ringtones. sarap mamili sa greenhills!

a few weeks naman, i bought loads of books. sobra akong natuwa.

#30 Guest_simply_miss_*

Guest_simply_miss_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2005 - 12:01 AM

Yeah, i guess I am. Just cant stop it, esp if bargain and tiangee...kakagigil! :D

Am more into blouses, shirts, accessories
Home fixtures, novelty items and candles though :)

#31 skywalker826

skywalker826

Jedi Master

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2021 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:50 AM

sony cybershot m1 ---- :)

#32 goddessofperpetualdeliciousness

goddessofperpetualdeliciousness

16 to eternity

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:...waiting for the other shoe to drop...lullabies...sleep...toffeenut latte...hugs...cuddles... Sundays

Posted 12 July 2005 - 12:17 PM

i avoid the mall when i am sad or else... everything maxed out!!! Last things I bought were 2 books, a card, big scotch tape, etc etc and i just dropped by nat'l bookstore because i remembered the teenager bugging me for a particular pen. I ended up getting the laking whatever card... the day before that i was in powerbooks (i also got the card earlt this year)...i was at the cashier for a mag and i saw a book i have been looking for months, my mind went blank, i pointed to it, reached for my credit card, i have it now... am on the 57th page... today??? i think i'll sleep all day. all that and i have been happy these past few days :hypocritesmiley:

#33 missmanners

missmanners

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2482 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:41 AM

:lol:

hooray for retail therapy, right?!

people, you might not want to be reminded but it's sale season all weekend in all the major malls. and it's damn payday weekend as well!!! woohoo!!! i'm looking forward to the sale at the power plant mall... and rustan's!!! yipee!

#34 skywalker826

skywalker826

Jedi Master

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2021 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 03:11 PM

i bought today 1gig sony mem stick duo. :)

#35 Wyld

Wyld

Youngest. Endless.

• Ambassador
  • 48707 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 06:12 AM

ive been good...

no major shopping binges lately except for 3 tshirts and a tote bag (on clearance) ....

my major purchases were harry potter and the half blood prince and the lady and the unicorn ...both books :wub:

;)

#36 Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 12:00 PM

Iím a shopaholic, i tend to buy stuff with same style, same brand but in different colors. whenever i cant decide which is which, i usually buy both (if not, all available colors that i like). although i never had any regrets on my choices of clothes and other stuff, I just donít wanna miss out on something that I really like especially if i know that i wont be able to see it the next time i drop by in that shop :cool:

#37 Wyld

Wyld

Youngest. Endless.

• Ambassador
  • 48707 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 12:09 PM

Iím a shopaholic, i tend to buy stuff with same style, same brand but in different colors. whenever i cant decide which is which, i usually buy both (if not, all available colors that i like). although i never had any regrets on my choices of clothes and other stuff, I just donít wanna miss out on something that I really like especially if i know that i wont be able to see it the next time i drop by in that shop :cool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im the same... actually if you look at my clothes theyre mostly the same style just different colors :D

And I stockpile toiletries too... :lol:

I got it bad. :blush:

#38 missmanners

missmanners

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2482 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 01:21 AM

i'm a toiletries junkie myself!!! it's crazy. i think i have bath and body products to last me the next three years. :lol:

#39 Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 02:07 PM

Same with me!!! And whatís weird about it is that whenever iím down to one or two items (especially paper towels and pads) I get this creepy feeling that I must go and shop again! I have this habit also of buying products that I havenít tried yet, experiment on new shampoos, bath gels, lotions and even make up products. I never really stick on one brand alone itís like I must try everything there is in the store otherwise Iíll be going back over and over checking on that item until I finally give up and buy it anyway! Now iím wondering if these products would still be okay to use after years of storing them in my room? :*

#40 missmanners

missmanners

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • 2482 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 01:25 AM

i think there are storage rules depending on the product. like lotions and moisturisers lose their effectivity after 6 months to a year. soaps and shampoos, in essence, can last for years--but don't wait to find out!!! as for makeup: foundation, mascaras and eyeliners, throw out after 6 months if you're not using it anymore. for the blushes and eyeshadows, after a year or a bit more, depending on the quality. :)

i change brands all the time myself!!! you should see my bathroom... there's three different shampoos and two different conditioners, not counting the mud pack i have to use every week... and the soap and the body gel... hahahaha. this must be a sickness. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users