When I'm Mad.. I Usually...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know I had to let it out and let it be known to whoever or whatever made me feel that way, but I could really get way off the line and might hurl out words that are unpleasant to the ears... So I try to stay away. Head to the South of the Metro, watch the sunset, pig out and coffee... The worst one was when I asked my friends to hang out after work and drink. They were so surprised since I've done myself with drinking a long time ago already. Then they knew that something was really off.

If it has to do with work, my assistant knows me too well especially when I raise my voice.

• 2 weeks later...

mad on personal matters: punta sa C.R... Magmura nang isang malutong na mura..manipa ng pader (dati I would have punched the wall pero masisira mga kamay ko, puhunan ko ito e, heheh)

mad on clinic matters: I don't shout at my subordinates; but I take away their breaktime, and order all q4 patients to be placed on q1 monitoring..

mad on personal matters: punta sa C.R... Magmura nang isang malutong na mura..manipa ng pader (dati I would have punched the wall pero masisira mga kamay ko, puhunan ko ito e, heheh)

mad on clinic matters: I don't shout at my subordinates; but I take away their breaktime, and order all q4 patients to be placed on q1 monitoring..

Ha ha ha. Ganoon din ako dati. I once broke my knuckles when I hit the wall noong sobrang galit ko.

When I'm angry with my clinical subordinates I order them to make a q1 monitoring (heart rate, blood pressure, temperature, respiratory rate monitoring evry 1hour) of all q4 patients..sa isang ward na may 10-20beds by the time their finished with the vital signs monitoring of the last patient eh balik sila sa 1st patient..

And bawal ang shortcut..I make sure that they monitor the heart rate and respiratory rate for a full minute each, not 30seconds times rwo..

Yeah, I can be an assh*le of a senior duty officer if it needed be..