• 2 weeks later...

Japan have negative interest rates, some EU countries are already in recession, US GDP keeps slowing and will probably enter into recession in the next 6 months.

The only thing that have been propping the Ph economy is the strong real estate market, and we all know this is not sustainable. Chinese and other foreign buyers have been driving the real estate boom the last 7 years. The mid-end condos are over supplied and when those remittances from OFW stop coming the bubble is gonna burst.

Start shorting SMDC, DMCI, Ayala Land, and other real estate developers. Recession is coming.

sounds like a good time to buy blue chips as well for relative stability/ confidence

$PSE:PSEI

Simpleng tanong lang...

Are you going to listen & follow PRICE?
Or are you still clinging to whatever narrative or story you have in your heard why it's ok?

- "may Santa Claus rally yan"
- "long-term naman ako"
- "rates are too low"
- "TINA - there is no other alternative but equities"
- "BSP just unexpectedly cut rates..."
- "weaker dollar should bring foreign funds back"
- "sabi ni ganitong bank $PSE:PSEI target for 2020 is xxxx"
- "PH growth story is still intact" <--- my personal favourite

The narratives / stories are what we tell ourselves so we can sleep soundly at night. They may seem like WALLS THAT WE PUT UP TO PROTECT US from dealing with what's right in front of us... but in reality these same WALLS ARE WHAT IMPRISON US from the truth.

And in the stock market, there is no greater truth than the STOCK PRICE.

No matter what kind of news others will come up, price pa rin, mga sir.

Pahabol lang ...

"At the end of the day, the most important thing is how good are you at risk control".

-PTJ
Price action AND risk management, syempre :)

Newbie question. Best way to learn about stocks? At paano ang galawan sakanya. Currently i have a vape business, and pahina na ang market.. kaylangan ko ng paglalagyan ng investment

Yung ibang brokers brad nagcoconduct ng seminars kung pano magsimula at maging profitable sa stock market. For example Philstocks

• 1 month later...

I am very much interested in investing in one. Can anyone point me to the right direction? Thank you in advance.

Download/bili ka ng books about investing. Then magbasa ka din sa website ng Philippine Stock Exchange. May mga materials sila dun na useful sa mga gustong mag start mag invest sa stock market.

• Like (+1) 2

Thanks for the advise!

I suggest if you find an "investing for dummies" na book, try mo yun. Their explanation is simple and it's fun reading it while learning.

Also, if magsastart ka na mag invest sa stock market, make sure you don't decide impulsively, or wag ka magpapadala sa emotion. Pagaralan mong mabuti yung company na pag iinvesan mo, and yung industry ng company na yun.

• Like (+1) 2
  • 3 weeks later...