Who / What Made You Smile Today?

23 hours ago, NightWriter said:

Sir FF, maiba tayo sa drama ninyo ni Ed, pwede po ba kayo maghatid sa akin sa simbahan? Dahil matalik ko kayong kaibigan at patay na ang aking mga magulang, sana paunlakan ninyo ang aking kahilingan! 

Naaks! O ayan ha. Tinamaan po kasi ako ❤️

Sabihin mo lang kung kailan hija . Pero hinay hinay lang ha. Mejo mahirap pag kasal na agad ang iniisip. :-). Oks lang naman live in muna. 

• Like (+1) 1
7 hours ago, Billy Hope got banned 2 said:

if you really must know, i was born in 1985 .          

most of the active MTC members were born in the 1980's, just like me .        

why do you enjoy chatting with people who are young enough to be your children ?       

Well its not the age but the maturity that counts . And maybe its not only me that enjoy chatting with them but also vice versa. Imma nice guy and try to help out whenever I can. How about you ?  Oh right you’re a troll. And how many times have you and your friends been  banned ?  1985 you say .? Wow That makes you about 38 . Isnt 38 too old to be a troll?  By this time dapat mature ka na to accept what you are in life. Itigil mo  na yang pagpapanggap Marnel. Joskoh propesor ka !  Anong sasabihin ng mga estudyante mo sayo ? At eto. Sabihin mo nga sa ating readers kung bakit dka maka get over sa akin ? Oo i had you banned many times but most of the time its because of your own doing. Sheesh comrade. No matter what you do you will never win. 

Edited by FF
  • Like (+1) 1
On 2/27/2023 at 12:45 PM, Billy Hope got banned 2 said:

marnel ka pa rin ng marnel. looks like marnel is living rent free inside your head. you're the one who can't get over him .  

once again, i'm Ed Atwan, you fool. yes, i'm 38 .

marnel is probably in his 50's         

The problem with you marnel is you are so easily caught in your attempts at deception. By now I can read you like a book. Every play in your book is pretty much predictable. Not by me only but by others in the community.

Even the endless denials that you are not who you are and that you are not responsible for the malicious deletions that occurred the past year. What did that gain you but the added enmity of so many in MTC ? 

Living rent free in my head ? maybe I am in yours. You simply cannot accept that everytime we cross swords you end up getting banned . Hindi ka pa ba nagsasawa comrade ? 🙂 All this trolling just slides off my teflon skin. You do not know me or a single detail of my life whereas your private life has been laid bare by those you have angered by your endless malice.  Cmon comrade . Isnt it time to change ?  Isnt it  time to be of service to the MTC community rather than flooding it with posts of deception and hate ? 

• Like (+1) 1
9 hours ago, Billy Hope got banned 2 said:

at least you called her "hija". you're being true to your age. you should stop saying "comrade" and start saying "hijo". you're old enough to be everybody's grandfather here       

natawa na naman ako dito. I have never lied about my age. Pretense and deception and fantasy have never been my cup of tea comrade.  And unlike you I do not hide beneath the identity of so many alters . and yes and I try to behave responsibly in this community. Ikaw  isn't 50 too old to behaving as you do ?  

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 3/1/2023 at 10:01 PM, FF said:

natawa na naman ako dito. I have never lied about my age. Pretense and deception and fantasy have never been my cup of tea comrade.  And unlike you I do not hide beneath the identity of so many alters . and yes and I try to behave responsibly in this community. Ikaw  isn't 50 too old to behaving as you do ?  

Kailan ulit ang coffee sir?😎