Eraserheads

Calhoun

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

fav album ko sa kanila is cutterpillow...

fav song is shake yer head....

kala ko may samaan ng loob mga ibang eheads members

nung umalis si ely since by text lng cya nag quit sa eheads....

kng meron man i guess ok na cla since nakita ko naki-tugtugan si

ely sa sandwich nung isang gig nila..

(wla na si marc abaya sa sandwich at si raims na ang main man

kaya cugro nakigulo si ely.. to give support kay squid 9.)

B)

fave album ku is cutterpillow, fave song ku is w/ a smile and up to now kahit hndi n ku marunong maggitara kaya ku p rin gitarahin ang "huling El Bimbo". Im such a fan b4 dat i was dreaming of starting a band... they say i could sing... yun nga lng wla n yung old band ku tlga... tskness... :goatee:

well for one it was the eraserhead who iginited my passion to play the 6 string and after 9 year im still playing the guitar. the first time i listened to them they sounded like a brit pop band but eventually the eheads sound really went out of their system and into the heart and mind of the public. They may not be shredders or heavy metal kings but they sure know how to arrange songs and made it sound really pinoy.

i remember hearing "ligaya" sometime in the early 90s and i just knew there was something special about the band. in a way para silang beatles, eh: witty lyrics and captivating melody. simple lang ang kanta pero masterpiece.

medyo tinabangan ako after the "el bimbo" phase. biglang naging weird ang music nila.

:thumbsupsmiley: :)

Hello guys!

Just another Fyi for those who were asking, Ely and the rest (Raymond, Marcus and Buddy) possibly had a misunderstanding. Bec when Eheads were Awarded the hall of fame of NU. Ely was the only one who recieved the award and the resdt didnt even bother to attend the awards night.

After 13 years of great music, the Eraserheads is finally over! Ely left, Kris came; Marcus left, Ebe and Diego came. Ely has formed his new band, The Mongols. In the meantime, the other founding members and original Eheads, transformed "Eheads" into a "new" band called, Cambio. So Cambio is the New eheads.

:D

:cool:

:mtc:

:thumbsupsmiley: :)

Hello guys!

Just another Fyi for those who were asking, Ely and the rest (Raymond, Marcus and Buddy) possibly had a misunderstanding.  Bec when Eheads were Awarded the hall of fame of NU. Ely was the only one who recieved the award and the resdt didnt even bother to attend the awards night.

After 13 years of great music, the Eraserheads is finally over! Ely left, Kris came; Marcus left, Ebe and Diego came. Ely has formed his new band, The Mongols. In the meantime, the other founding members and original Eheads, transformed "Eheads" into a "new" band called, Cambio.  So Cambio is the New eheads.

:D

:cool:

:mtc:

I think its waaaay more than a misunderstanding.

There was an issue of Pulp last year which had a story on Ely Buendia and the rest of the Eheads. Anyway, the article accused the rest of the Eheads of taking an unfair share of the money. Pulp published this without checking out if the accusation had merit and didn't even bother to get the rest of the band's story. When Raimund and the rest of the ex-Eheads found out, they were rightfully pissed, because they never took more money than what was given to them. I remember reading an SMS circulating around (which supposedly came from one of the Eheads) that denied the story and pretty much told Ely to leave the rest of them alone.

It's a pretty ugly breakup, since its Ely vs the rest of the band. The chances of them getting back together are pretty much nil. Oh well, we still have their albums to listen to again and again and again.