:) hi der...

mga mtc pipol, may good news ako sa inyo. kaya lang ok lang to sa mga nakatira or on the way sa caloocan area. specially sa monumento. pero pwede ring hindi if you want lang. a friend/gym buddy of mine told me about this new promo sa isang gym dito sa caloocan a month ago.

you can avail a LIFETIME FREE (no membership fee and no monthly fee) use of their gym equipment for weightlifting and free aerobics or taebo class. pasado na rin yung mga equipment and malaki rin yung lugar, magagalang and mababait pa yung mga gym instructors kaya oks na oks sa mga regular gym buffs tulad natin. so if you're interested, i can invite you for an orientation how to avail this promo.

for more details just email me at: techn0stress@yahoo.com

see you there soon.... :lol:

p.s.

"along with lifetime free membership and monthly fee promo of the gym, earning opportunity awaits for those interested"

Is Amway still alive in the Philippines? Some enterprising people here in the US are trying to convince me to join Quixtar, an offshoot of Amway. I backed out coz of the bad publicity surrounding Amway and the whole multi-level marketing gimmick (pyramid). Their promising riches but there are a lot of negative things posted on the Internet. Any thoughts?

Is Amway still alive in the Philippines? Some enterprising people here in the US are trying to convince me to join Quixtar, an offshoot of Amway. I backed out coz of the bad publicity surrounding Amway and the whole multi-level marketing gimmick (pyramid). Their promising riches but there are a lot of negative things posted on the Internet. Any thoughts?

masterblaster ,

i had been victimize to 5 mlm's namely , foreverliving , nu-skin ,my 7 diamonds , skybiz & i forgot na ( milk compound for cosmetics ) , they all give big promisses making you into beliving and lure you into sign up a policy .

the make seminars on big venues , motivates you psychologicallyand even had testimonials speakers.

first you have to invest initially , then look for your downlines they have different products (jewelries, health items, insurances,websites building,cellcards & foods consumables to sell , in return you gain ranking or simply recruit and gain your points. to a quota you be earning and becoming a upline.

the worst like the skybiz , they have annual renewal pa.

i was blinded by the flashy lifestyle of the people who recruited me . i was awaken only when all my recruits turn against me even my old friends all were expecting for big returns and no progress was seen.

i approach my uplines and the reply to me hey you need to wrk as in duplicate there doing , make my own gathering in a session .

come to think of it & see it from above , it's a CON thing , the only people that earns bigest are the heads or masters of a entity "core people behind.

for 2 years, dear friends were gone , even we met on the malls or streets , i can feel the hatetred and they felt betrayed as wat i felt also to my uplines

i wasted ard 120k i can tolorate , but lost friendship i hardly rekindle

masterblaster ,

i had been victimize to 5 mlm's namely , foreverliving , nu-skin ,my 7 diamonds , skybiz & i forgot na ( milk compound for cosmetics ) , they all give big promisses making you into beliving and lure you into sign up a policy .

the make seminars on big venues , motivates you psychologicallyand even had testimonials speakers.

first you have to invest initially , then look for your downlines they have different products (jewelries, health items, insurances,websites building,cellcards & foods consumables to sell , in return you gain ranking or simply recruit and gain your points. to a quota you be earning and becoming a upline.

the worst like the skybiz , they have annual renewal pa.

i was blinded by the flashy lifestyle of the people who recruited me . i was awaken only when all my recruits turn against me even my old friends all were expecting for big returns and no progress was seen.

i approach my uplines and the reply to me hey you need to wrk as in duplicate there doing , make my own gathering in a session .

come to think of it & see it from above , it's a CON thing , the only people that earns bigest are the heads or masters of a entity "core people behind.

for 2 years, dear friends were gone , even we met on the malls or streets , i can feel the hatetred and they felt betrayed as wat i felt also to my uplines

i wasted ard 120k i can tolorate , but lost friendship i hardly rekindle

that if the MLM is focused on selling.... and thru it ull earn points..... agawan ng customers ang mangyayari..... how about inviting or just recruiting??? First Quadrant offers this....... most of the top earners here did not even sold a pair of shoes...... i'm not against the people who don't believe in MLM,,, but every MLM has it's own marketing plan,,, just be wise to before joining....

that if the MLM is focused on selling.... and thru it ull earn points..... agawan ng customers ang mangyayari..... how about inviting or just recruiting??? First Quadrant offers this....... most of the top earners here did not even sold a pair of shoes...... i'm not against the people who don't believe in MLM,,, but every MLM has it's own marketing plan,,, just be wise to before joining....

i didn't came across w First Quadrant , but due to the bad experiences , no way of inviting former allies . with the poor status now , mahirap din to open or organize a gathering be it for seminar or motivation to make a new team.

i didn't came across w First Quadrant , but due to the bad experiences , no way of inviting former allies . with the poor status now , mahirap din to open or organize a gathering be it for seminar or motivation to make a new team.

:D :D :D ok... i won't blame you for doing it.... complicated ung situation mo..... but if ever networking comes in your mind again.... try First Quadrant...

Nag seminar ako sa First Quadrant kaso hindi ako nag member kasi sabi ba naman ng nag seminar na wag ko daw sasabihin sa invite ko na MLM daw. Kasi daw pagnalaman na MLM hindi daw pupunta. Maski daw lokohin ko, ok lang basta mapapunta ko. :grr:

Nag seminar ako sa First Quadrant kaso hindi ako nag member kasi sabi ba naman ng nag seminar na wag ko daw sasabihin sa invite ko na MLM daw. Kasi daw pagnalaman na MLM hindi daw pupunta. Maski daw lokohin ko, ok lang basta mapapunta ko. :grr:

the reason: people have bad conceptions about MLM.....pag narinig nilang networking,,, alam nila benta-benta yan... scam.... pyramiding... etc......

so paano mo na invite ung prospect mo kung alam nya na MLM ung business mo??? most of the top earning peoples of FQ ay na"KIDNAP" (term s mga invites n hindi nila alam n MLM ang pupuntahan nila).... later on, nkita nila ung vision ng company and they joined naman..... pero dapat sa ibang thread ata ito a.... sori my fellow MTC, i'm just clearing somethings..... peace!!!!

I don't know if this is true...

Is this possible?

check this out, using a special software, you can turn a dialup internet access to a broadband connection!

to check details :

http://www.juiceboosted.com/index.php?RequestId=1&Id=ant6cmz

Below is a background on the said service...

JUICE is a FREE software download which utilises a unique 23 patent approved compression technology that increases your existing 56K Internet connection to way past faster than broadband.

State-of-the-art data compression, byte stream and ultimate data burst technology now guarantees every Internet user an unbelievable lightening connection speed of 2MB. FASTER connection with no additional hardware---for FREE!

Then you can EARN CASH if you become an affiliate and make referrals??...

(I just did) :)

Edited by st.just
I don't know if this is true...

Is this possible?

check this out, using a special software, you can turn a dialup internet access to a broadband connection!

to check details :

http://www.juiceboosted.com/index.php?RequestId=1&Id=ant6cmz

Below is a background on the said service...

JUICE is a FREE software download which utilises a unique 23 patent approved compression technology that increases your existing 56K Internet connection to way past faster than broadband.

State-of-the-art data compression, byte stream and ultimate data burst technology now guarantees every Internet user an unbelievable lightening connection speed of 2MB. FASTER connection with no additional hardware---for FREE!

Then you can EARN CASH if you become an affiliate and make referrals??...

(I just did) :)

IMHO:

I beg to disagree that this is true.

The internet connection of a dial up and broadband is not dependent on the software.

A DUN (Dial up connection) definitey has smaller bandwith and lesser speed, WIth the fact the it uses the voice frequency of your phone line (It runs on the 4 khz frequency spectrum. That's why you can't use your phone while on the net.)

A Broadband connection on the other hand uses the same phoneline as the DUN but on a different frequency (1.1mhz). It connects directly to the Central Office of your provider.

Plus, if data comes in big packet size at a faster speed it would cause your hardware to crash most especially your dial up modem. A different type of modem is used for DSL.

Correct me if I'm wrong