Where Should You Go On Your First Date?

Maybe Karaoke? :rolleyes:

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/cc03d250-2393-4a71-90ca-3870b78bc183/2d821ef4-a3ad-4a7a-836d-ef02fa26d8b0.jpg

Show off your skills or you comedic side with a karaoke date! Karaoke is always a great time whether it's only you two singing or you're watching other people sing, you'll be sure to leave with a smile on your face. You can also grab dinner afterwards to recap what you saw! If you're looking to try something new, karaoke forces you to get out of your comfort zone. So set up that first date and warm up those pipes!

A cooking class

Cooking is always a great alternative to going out, but maybe you don't want to go over to his or her house yet! So why not go take a cooking class together! You both could have fun while making fun of each other's cooking skills and definitely make some memories. This also could work as a double date first date. Be prepared to get your hands dirty, so dress down for this one.

• Like (+1) 1

I remember taking my date to Intramuros. We ate dun sa Intramuros restaurant and then I hired a kutsero to take us around in his karitela. It was kindda romantic in an old fashioned kind of way (if you don't mind the smell of the horse). Then I took her to a bar in Manila Hotel.

• Like (+1) 1

I remember taking my date to Intramuros. We ate dun sa Intramuros restaurant and then I hired a kutsero to take us around in his karitela. It was kindda romantic in an old fashioned kind of way (if you don't mind the smell of the horse). Then I took her to a bar in Manila Hotel.

Common yng movie since most like watching in the cinema. Something different for me would be theater or concert.

You can also try the image prompt on the first post, guys. :huh: Thanks

depends what type of girl you are dating. hooker, keeper, varsity star, quiz bee olympiad, mma champ so on.

usually movies, then dinner

for typically fun girls, derecho sa bar, some nachos and lots a beers, then alam na.

for sporty or nature or outdoors type girls, i recommend the beach, get a room, overnight, alam na.

for shy type, magna cum laude types, do or go something fast, roller coaster, car chase, go as fast as you can. go baguio or tagaytay chill out, then find an excuse not to go home, gabi na, pagod blah blah blah, then ask her to star gaze with you... alam na...

for the mma champ, this one is truly... mmmm... anyways, can picture it out already. traingular choke, arm bar, bare naked choke, half mount, full mount... alam na hahaha