THE NATIONAL ID SYSTEM. PRO'S AND CONS

( i made it in caps for added effect)

---------------------------

i was thinking of "shitty things only loyalists would say" but i might be pushing my luck way too far.

I am an advocate to that. Theres a lot of Pro's than cons.

• 1 month later...

ok lang. At least I showed what a hypocrite someone is. Pa sipsip sa mods na ‘sana bumalik ang PEACE forum sa dating intelligent discussions’ pa yun isa dyan, isa pala sya sa nagpapababaw ng usapan.

Hereby, mod FDL, I’m formally reporting Daphne for making personal attacks.

ok lang. At least I showed what a hypocrite someone is. Pa sipsip sa mods na ‘sana bumalik ang PEACE forum sa dating intelligent discussions’ pa yun isa dyan, isa pala sya sa nagpapababaw ng usapan.

Hereby, mod FDL, I’m formally reporting Daphne for making personal attacks.

cant blame a woman for being sensitive.

i was expecting a rebuttal on your part from my post and defend yourself na di ka naman talaga mangmang sa mga accomplishments, but you opted not to.

Guess that shows how burned you are right now.

well i will shut it na madam FDL - peace

;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

^^^ Thanks

The ban on Huawei by Donald Trump is bigger than we think. This involves security risks that can even lead to WW3, economic sabotage and most of all, the domino effect on other nations such as Philippines in terms of the manufacturing Industry. Mass layoffs and forced leaves are happening "quietly" in our manufacturing sector due to pull out of production volumes from companies that supplies to Huawei here in our country.

But experts says Huawei has seen this coming as early as March of this year.

Below is the timeline of events;

https://www.cnet.com/news/huawei-refutes-report-it-stripped-back-phone-production-amid-us-crackdown/

Huawei ban: Full timeline on how and why its phones are under fire

Here's a breakdown of the embattled Chinese telecom and phone maker's saga so far.

June 11: Huawei says it'll need more time to become world's biggest phone seller and reportedly delays announcement of its new laptop indefinitely.

June 10: Huawei reportedly asks app developers to publish on its AppGallery store, and a White House official apparently wants to delay the US government's Huawei ban.

June 7: Facebook stops letting Huawei preinstall its apps, and Google reportedly warns the Trump administration that its Huawei ban creates a national security risk. Also, Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou's extradition hearing is set for January 2020.

June 6: Russian telecom agrees to let Huawei develop country's 5G network, while China gives Huawei a boost by issuing 5G licenses.

June 5: Huawei chairman says company would sign a "no-spy" deal with US.

June 4: Huawei trade secrets trial reportedly kicks off in Texas.

June 3: Science publisher IEEE reverses its week-old ban on Huawei scientists reviewing technical papers.

June 2: Huawei reportedly strips back production of phones amid US crackdown.

May 31: Huawei reportedly orders employees to cancel US meetings, mirrors Consumer Technology Association's criticism of Trump's plans to impose higher tariffs on imported Mexican goods.

May 30: Huawei membership restored by SD Association and Wi-Fi Alliance, while it quietly launches its 5G lab in the shadow of the US ban. Also, its wearables shipments quadruple in first quarter.

May 29: Huawei asks court to rule US ban unconstitutional.

May 28: Huawei reportedly plans to bring OS to China later this year, internationally in 2020.

May 26: Ren Zhengfei, Huawei's founder, says he'd "be the first to protest" if China retaliated against Apple.

May 24: Huawei's operating system may be called "Hongmeng," while Amazon Japan reportedly stops selling its devices.

May 23: US reportedly accuses Huawei of lying about Chinese ties.

May 22: Chip designer Arm ditches Huawei, while Mate 20 X gets dropped from UK 5G launch.

May 21: Huawei reportedly wants its app store to compete with Google's.

May 20: Huawei gets a temporary reprieve from the US trade ban, prompting Google to revive work temporarily.

May 19: Google cuts off Huawei phones from future Android updates.

May 16: Huawei says US ban will 'significantly harm' American jobs and companies.

May 15: Trump effectively bans Huawei with a national security order.

May 8: 5G rollout may face a delay in UK over Huawei investigations.

May 3: Countries draft 5G security proposals as the US warns again of Huawei's threat.

May 2: A Huawei leak prompts the sacking of UK defense minister Gavin Williamson.

May 1: Huawei hits 50% growth in phone sales and reportedly has an 8K 5G TV in the works for later this year.

Ok hang on.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...